Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fall Out Love

Episode #3: Hm...

by geek_of_the_week 3 reviews

Ry is trying to put her detective skills to use. Why is Larosa suddenly falling for Patrick, not Pete? Why is it that the residents of the mansion can't find their way around? And who does Patrick ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Parody, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-28 - Updated: 2007-01-29 - 1018 words

1Original
Ry woke up to the sound of birds chirping. No, not really. She woke up to Soy brushing her teeth. Then she heard someone scream, "Marista! I can't take this any longer!" Ry hurried out of bed, along with Soy, to see what was going on. "I so want him, but no, he's not anywhere! Ugh, why did I have to do this! I'm gonna go eat some sausages, taking a break this week." Larosa told her twin cousin.

Ry and Soy ran downstairs to talk with their newfound friends, Ash, Misery Signals, Brie and Cow. How weird is it to find friends on a reality show?

Every single girl left was down there, waiting for the challenge that Patrick and Andy were going to give them. Andy told them, "Girls, we're going to see how good of a wife you are. We'll see whether you're a goldigger, or actually care about us. We will give you each a credit card, and you can spend however much you want." Then Patrick countinued, "But beware, we will be watching how much you spend, and you're staying in the game will be detrmined if you spend too little, or too much. Joe will drive all of you to the mall where you are free to shop. Have fun!"

On the way to the mall, Ry, Soy, Ash, Misery Signals, Brie and Cow were all talking, while Marista and Larosa were touching up their make-up.

When they got to the mall, Soy, Ry, Ash, Misery Signals, Brie and Cow all headed to Hot Topic, and bought a lot of stuff. Ry mostly bought skinny jeans, flats, band tees, and regular teeshirts, because that's mostly what she wore for casual days. Soy got a lot of shoes. Converse, Vans, boots, flats, flip-flops. She also got a skirt with leggings, a new Nightmare Before Christmas shirt, all sorts of goodies.

Then they headed to The Body Shop, a place that didn't sell products tested on animals. Ry, Soy and Brie got some new black eyeliner, Misery Signals got some blush, Ash got some lip gloss and Cow got, a lot.

Meanwhile, Pick and Dew had gone into Hollister, American Eagle, and Burberry. At Hollister, they got a lot of crap. At American Eagle, they got preppy crap. And at Burberry, they got fur. Loads of fur. But, like they said, they're taking a break.

At the elimination ceremony...

Ry was wearing a black tied-up shirt and black and red skirt from Heavy Red, Soy was wearing a black and red ballgown. Pick was wearing a black and pink ball gown she considered "gothic prep", which of course, there is no such thing. Dew was wearing a super short black mini dress. All the girls thought she was slutty, but, okay, she does look slutty. And she does act slutty. Patrick and Andy were wearing what they wore in the Dance, Dance video as themselves. Gosh, I'm a guy and I'm talking about fashion! How weird am I?

Anywho, back to the story:

Patrick and Andy looked at the girls. They wanted to eliminate someone, but the producers wouldn't let them. They bravely announced all the girls who were staying, and eliminated two girls. Afterwards, Patrick and Andy took a pair of girls out for a little date.

Ry and Soy went upto their room, changed into their pajamas, and watched some TV. As Scrubs ended and That's 70s Show was beggining, Ry heard some yelling, and opened the door and screamed, "Hey, do you mind? We're trying to laugh our ass off here!" When she saw Brie and Pick fist-fighting. Ry ran outside into the hall, and asked someone around what was going on. "Brie was invited to this dumb sleepover in their room. They were gossiping about you and Soy, when Brie told them, 'Hey, they're nice girls! And at least they are true to the animals!' Then Brie started insulting her, saying she was like, an 'emo whore' and stuff, then it got out of hand." Everyone in the house knew Brie didn't like being called emo. Ry decided to defend Brie. "Hey! Don't call my friend a whore, you hypocrite." "Do you have any proof I'm a whore?" "The fact that you lost your virginity in 6th grade, and bragged about it for a whole year!" "Yeah, well, at least I my boyfriend didn't cheat on me with some porn star!" "At least I'm not trying to be a porn star, making sex tapes then selling them on the intrnet!" "At least I don't use a video camera from the 90's!" "At least I know what the 90's are!" "At least...at least...at least I have a dad!" That made Ry angry. She immediately got into a furious fist fight with Pick. Ry pulled Pick's earrings out. Pick shoved Ry into the wall, then Soy screamed, "Touch my best friend bitch, and you'll never see the winner ceremony, the only ceremony you'll see is the "Welcome to Hell" ceremony!" Then Ry ran into the room and realized, Patrick will see the fight! But then, he can see how much of a bitch she is, and eliminate her! She was worried about her future at the mansion. But she just felt sure she'd be eliminated sometime.

Meanwhile...

Pick saw Pete walk by. She imediately when from "pissed off" mode to "flirt/seduce" mode. "Hey Pete." she said, more seducing than flirt. "Hey Pick!" he said, a bit in a hurry. "So, a man like you must need to have his needs met." "Sure." he said, a bit confused. "I can meet your manly needs." she said. Pete then said, excited, "Great! You'll make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, just like mommy makes them!" Pick rolled her eyes and told him, "I saw your porn pictures." Then Pete said, "Yeah, you and three million other girls and gay guys. Hop on the bus, sweetie." "How about I hop on your bus?" "Um...wow, I have my own bus! Woohoo! Woohoo!" Pick rolled her eyes, and said, "Oh forget it."
Sign up to rate and review this story