Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fall Out Love

Episode #4: Housework and Secrets

by geek_of_the_week 1 review

Ry and Soy are finding out some terrible secrets. They want to tell Patrick and Andy, but that would risk their elinimation. Meanwhile, Patrick wants so badly to eliminate a girl, and is fastly fal...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Parody, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-02-02 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 883 words

0Unrated
Patrick tried to sleep last night but couldn't sleep. He couldn't stop thinking about her. Her smiling face, her kind nature, and her strong loyalty. Sure, she got in a fight with someone, but, it was for a friend. Yep, he was falling in love with Ry. Andy was okay, but the producers want to give him a label. They wanted to label him as the normal rockstar, only interested in skinny girls with big boobs. He was thinking of some way to loophole around it. But, if someone failed a challenge, he could eliminate them no matter what, in what the contract said. Then, he got an excellent idea. The girl he so badly wanted to eliminate is a spoiled brat, so...

Then I walked in. "Hey man, why are you still up?" I asked him. "Why are you still up?" he replied with an attitude. "Getting a drink." "Oh, well, I've got an idea for a new challenge..." Then he told me his plan...

Ry awoke at 9:30 in the morning. She combed her hair, brushed her teeth, put on some clothes and went downstairs for breakfast. There, Brie and Ash were eating some cereal. She grabbed a bowl, the Cheerios box and some milk. Then she ate her cereal, while they talked about last night. "Why, I'm surprised she didn't do something that violent, I thought she'd hire a body gaurd for that." Ash said, then they all laughed. "'Here we are, the fabulously bitchy Marista and Larosa!'" Brie imitated. They kept laughing and making fun of them.

It was time to alert the girls of their challenge. Patrick and Andy told the girls, "We need to see if you can do housework, like laundry and stuff, cause, we can't. Remember, we will be watching..."

Ry, Soy, Ash and Misery Signals were assigned to laundry and dish washing. Ash and Misery Signals were busy with the washing machine, while Soy was washing the dishes by hand and Ry was hand-washing some of Patrick and Andy's clothes. Ry was doing quite well. Soy had every dish washed, and shiniing. Meanwhile...

Pick and Dew, along with Pig and Abs, were assigned to cleaning the house. Pick and Dew were mopping in heels. But they mopped so badly, some parts were little puddles, others looked as dry as the Sahara Dessert. And for everything else to clean, they just called for a maid.

Ry heard Ash scream. Ry ran to the laundry room to see what was going on. As she ran, she tripped and fell backwards onto the wet floor. Pick and Dew saw and laughed histarically. Patrick came out and asked, "Are you okay?" "Yeah." she replied. "I heard Ash scream so I went to see what was going on..." "I'll go with you." He offered. They walked into the laundry room, as he held her hand. "Ry, I think I might've shrunk some of Andy's boxers, do you think he'll...oh." She said to Ry, then noticing Patrick walked in. "Don't worry." he told her, then whispered, "Andy doesn't have to know..."

At the elimination ceremony...

Ry was wearing a black, Victorian style dress, Soy was wearing a long, plaid dress, Pick was wearing a black dress with a pink stripe down the sides, which she called, "sporty goth." Dew was wearing a super-short black dress. I mean, super short. Patrick and Andy were wearing what they wore in "Dance, Dance" as geeks. Okay, enough of the fashion.

Patrick and Andy knew just who to eliminate. "All you girls are great, but I have to eliminate one of you. This one I choose is eliminated because of her cattiness towards other contestants, and her lack of effort. The girl I am eliminating is...Pig." Patrick bravely stood up there and announced, "All of you girls are great, but, one of you girls have failed to respect one another, spends way to much money, and never gets things done for herself. The girl I am eliminating is..." he looked at the producer, who held up a cue card that read, "Say Pick, and we'll sue." He thought about it for a bit. Then he held up another that said, "Brie, or pay $500,000." "Brie" he muttered. While she left, she slipped her a note that read, "This show is a fake! SOS!"

Ry walked to her room, when she heard something from Pete's room. "Wow, should we really?" asked Pete. "Pete, let's be...friends, with benefits." Then she heard some moaning, and immediately ran to Patrick's room. She opened to see Patrick, half naked, and he screamed, "Ah!" Then she screamed, "Ah!" Then he screamed, "Ah!" again, and she creamed, "Ah!" again. Not to feel left out, I screamed "Ah!" too. They gave me a look, and I said, "I didn't want to be left out." "Then she told him what was happening in the room next to him. He believed her.

Patrick went to tell the producers that he's eliminating her, the end. They didn't listen. "Patrick, you cannot eliminate her, it will decrease in the ratings." "Screw the ratings!" he screamed. "Patrick, if you eliminate her, we can sue you for breech of contract."

Patrick walked off to his room, dissappointed. He needed to expose this show, one way or another.
Sign up to rate and review this story