Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fall Out Love

Episode #5: Damn Confusion

by geek_of_the_week 1 review

Patrick desperately wants to pick someone and get this contest over with! But the producers are making this harder than it is! Meanwhile, Ry, Soy and Patrick are desperately trying to figure out wh...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Parody, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-02-14 - Updated: 2007-02-15 - 1486 words

0Unrated
Patrick sat down with a producer. "Listen, Mr. Gurabidi-" "Please, call me Jim." "Jim, see, I've already picked my person. I have picked Ry." "No, you have to pick Pick." "Why? I mean, I don't want her." "No you love her." "HELL NO!" "Pat-" "Don't call me that." "I'm the producer, you pick who I want, you do what I say!" "Or else?" "Or else, I can sue you for up to $1,000,000." "That's a lot. But go ahead. If it means I'm broke and don't have the love of my life." "Also, I can destroy your loved one." "Oh, wah. You'll expose her criminal, like she has one." "No, I've also got her on a contract. I knew you'd pick her. So I had her sign a contract, but, she didn't overlook Section 2;Page 22;Paragraph 3." Jim took out the his copy of the contract. "'If you are in some way acknowledged on the show, I, Jim Gurabidi, controls what you say or do afterward.'" Her initial was right next to the paragraph, showing she agreed. "She would never! You forged it!" "Why, Pat, that wouldn't be legal." "Again, do not call me Pat. It's my-" "Mother's name, yeah yeah. Well, she did so sign it. Also, you signed your initial next to Section 3;Page 44;Paragraph 2." He took out his copy of Patrick's contract. "'If you and I, Jim Gurabidi, disagree on a contestant, I may do any legal or lethal act to seprate you two.'" "You little..." "Now, you pick Pick, or else, you and Riley shall face consequences."

Patrick stormed out in agreement. Now, he can't even use the world's dumbest way to find love. He's finally found it, but he can't get it. And you thought Romeo and Juliet had it bad. At least they didn't die. Oh, never mind.

Meanwhile, Ry and Soy were thinking of suspects. "Didn't Pick dib Pete?" Ry asked. "Yeah. And she hates Patrick, so..." "And she loves sex. So..." "SHE WAS THE ONE FUCKING PETE!" they both screamed together. Okay not the smartest move on a reality show.

Meanwhile, Dew was in the kitchen, trying to seduce Andy. "So, Andy, who'll be on the double date tonight?" "Well," Andy said. "I think Soy's pretty hot, and Patrick seems to really like Ry, so, it's them." "Can we do something afterwards?" She asked him, in a flirtatious tone. "Yeah, sure we can do something fun!" he said in a perky tone. "Like what?" she asked him, still trying to seduce him. "Like play video games and read comic books! That is so much fun!" Dew rolled her eyes and left the room. "Well, fine! I'll just play video games with Soy!" he yelled at Dew as she was heading upstairs.

On the date...

Patrick was wearing a black and white polo with black jeans, his "Patrick 2.0" hat and his green shoes. Andy was wearing a black "peta 2" shirt, regular jeans and black Converse. Soy was wearing her "Mean People Wear Fur" shirt and a plaid skirt w/ leggings and Converse high tops. Ry was wearing white Skelanimals shirt that said "Dead and Cuddley", black skinny jeans and a piar of flats. Enough with the fashion, now for the date.

Andy and Patrick took them to Disneyland, where each couple just ran arounf=d the resort going crazy. The FOB mansion was in L.A., and it was a long drive, but they took a bus.

Andy and Soy rode all of the big roller coasters, including "Tower of Terror", "California Screaming", "Matterhorn", "Splash Mountain" and many many more. They finally went to Downtown Disney District to settle down and have some French Fries.Andy asked Soy a few questions.

"Just curious, have you known Dew outside of the show?" Andy asked. "Yeah, I've known her since fifth grade. She was my friend, up until seventh grade, when she just started harrassing me so we just didn't talk to each other. Then she and Pick verbally attacked Ry in eighth grade, so we stayed as far away from them as possible. And throughout high school, we competed for a lot. Ry was the president of The Prevention Club, Dew was the treasurer. Pick got this hot emo guy to go to prom with her, then he got tired of her "pathetic spoiled brat tantrums" and ditched her for Ry. Dew dated some hot punk kid, he eventually got tired of her, then he dumped her and we went out, until I found out he was smoking pot, so I dumped him. On and on and on throughout high school we competed like this." "Wow." Andy replied. "Okay, um, do you know anything about Pete's affair?" "Oh yeah. Ry and I figured out it was Pick." "Okay. You wanna ride the teacup ride again and again until we puke?" "Heck yes!" Then they rode the teacup ride over and over again until they puked.

Meanwhile, Ry got Patrick to go on "Tower of Terror", "Screaming California", "Matterhorn", "Indiana Jones", "Splash Mountain", "Space Mountain" and all the exciting rides. "All right" he told her. "Let's ride the big ferris wheel thing in California Adventures that's the sun." He compromised. "Okay, but we get a swinging gondola!" she agreed. They rode a swinging gondola, as they talked.

"So, why did you eliminate Brie?" she asked him. "Well, I can't say it." she sighed and said, "I know the show's a fake. I figured that out when I saw 'Kurt Cobain's Suicide Note'. The last words of the real note were 'I love you, I love you'. That note's last words were 'I love you Courtney and Frances'. Now seriously, why did you eliminate Brie?" she asked. Then she asked him, "How come you can't find your way around your own mansion?" Then he replied, "The mansion is a fake. It's really a resort the studio borrowed." "Now tell me, why did you eliminate Brie?" She asked again. He gulped and replied, "If I don't, they'll do something." "Who'll do what?" she demanded. "I can't say! I can't tell a single soul!" She looked at him, sighed and said, "We have to come up with a clever plan to expose the show." Patrick looked at her and nodded. Once they were off of the ride, they rushed to the Downtown Disney District, took a table and started brainstorming. Then Ry wrote down a genious plan. She told him and he looked at her and said, "You are so smart. And pretty too." She blushed and replied, "I'm not pretty." he then corrected himself. "You're right. You're not pretty. You're beautiful." Then he closed her eyes and she did the same. Their lips met and they shared a kiss of true love. Then Mickey Mouse came up and gave them a hug. Ry gave him a hug back, Patrick just looked a little weird. "It's Disneyland, Patrick! Let your inner child take over!" Then Patrick gave in and gave Mickey a hug back.

At the elimination ceremony...

Do we have to describe the fashion?

Ry and Soy stood nervously. They wondered if Pick would be eliminated, after her little affair. Just as Patrick would announce who was eliminated, the director screamed, "CUT!"

Afterwards, Pick went up to Pete's room. Pete was wearing nothing but a hoodie and boxers. She stood in the doorway, then said, "Sexy boxers!" To which Pete replied, "Thanks! I got them on sale at Wal-Mart years ago. I can't believe they still smell good after wearing them for three straight years!" Then he sniffed them and said, "Ah! The smell of dirty boxers!" It was obvious Pete was trying to turn her off, but she didn't fall for it. Then she went over and tried to pull them off. "Um...why'd you do that?" Pete asked. Then she starteed licking him. "Um...um...I don't need a shower. I showered twenty weeks ago, so I'm good." She kept licking, then stood up and told him, "Let's have some fun." Then Pete replied nervously, "Well, where's the balloons?" Then she pushed him on the bed, then he got up, pulled his boxers up, then ran out screaming. He ran all the way out of the mansion, called Patrick, then said, "Patrick, I've been sexually violated by Pick. Eliminate her! Eliminate her! Please! Please!" Then Patrick sighed, and said, "The producers won't let me. They say it makes for good TV." "FUCK GOOD TV! I WANT MY INNOCENCE BACK!" Then Patrick told him, "Your innocence went out the door when those porn pictures leaked onto the internet." Pete then walked back into the mansion, then called the producers. He told them all about the incident, to which Jim replied, "There's nothing we can do about it."

*Author's note: Keep submitting reviews you guys! Those are what keep the story going! Don't forget to rate. Rating good is what keeps the story going also!
Sign up to rate and review this story