Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fall Out Love

Episode #6: It's Life

by geek_of_the_week 2 reviews

If Ry is a homicide detective, how come she can't figure out who Patrick wants and why Pick is still here? Meanwhile, Andy has a surprise for Soy...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Parody, Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 1224 words

0Unrated
Soy woke up to someone shaking her. "Ry, let me sleep for five more minutes, PLEASE?" "Sh...it's me, Andy. I couldn't sleep tonight." "Why?" asked Soy. "I was thinking about you. Your smile, your green eyes, your dirty blonde hair..." "You know you just desribed Patrick." "Good point. But I don't want to marry Patrick, I want to marry you." Soy immediately woke up and said loudly, "MARRY?" Andy covered her mouth and said, "Quiet love, we can't let anyone know what we're up to. I got us a time booked at the chapel, they'll get your dress ready, and we can elope." Soy looked a bit sad. "But I wanted all my friends to be at my wedding." "I got your sister...Patrick and Ry may come later. Who else will be my best man?" "Joe Trohman?" "Good point. Come on, before they catch us." So then Soy and Andy ran off. Andy left a note for Patrick and Dirty to let all of Andy's contestants go home.

Meanwhile...

Pick and Dew woke up. "Pick, I can't believe you did that!" Dew exlaimed in shock. Pick breathed in and said cooly, "Practice my friend. Practice." "You masterbate?" "Hell no! You know my first boyfriend?" "Which one?" My first real boyfriend, in sixth grade? Sammy Burtestein?" "Oh him. Yeah. I lost my virginity to him." Dew remembered his ditgustingly preppy looks. "So did I." Pick added. Then a voice came over the intercom. "All of Andy's contestants, come down at once!" "Oh, gotta go. I think Andy finally gave up and chose me!" Dew said haughtily.

About six girls were down there, along with Dirty. "Girls, Andy has ran away with Soy and they are eloping. Patrick, Ry, Cow and Misery Signals may go to the wedding if they want." All the girls were cheering, except for Dew. "NO!" she screamed. "I dibbed him! I'm supposed to marry him! I am! I am!" Dirty replied to Dew's tantrum, "Dib all you want, but you can only dib slices and bunk beds, not a human being." She gave Dirty a scowl, then stomped off to her bedroom.

"Hey Dew. Andy propose?" Pick asked. "NO! He ran off with that bitch!" "Oh my gosh, he ran off with Britney Spears." "NO! HE RAN OFF WITH SOY! DAMN HER! DAMN HER! I DIBBED HIM! I DID! I DID!" "So who's all invited?" "Patrick, Ry, Pete, Dirty, Cow, Misery Signals, Ash and her sister." "Well, Pete and I are quite close. He may remember me and I'll be his date." "First off, you raped him last night. Second what about me!" "You could be his other date. And then, once we get in the wedding..." Then they leaned in and whispered their plan. For once, they actually tought something smart.

Meanwhile...

Patrick stomped into the producer's office. "Jim! I want Ry and I want her now! Just cancel the show, and let us go off and live our life!" "Contract, Pat. Contract." "Screw the contract! And for five thousandth time, DONT CALL ME PAT!" "Fine, how about Patrice?" Patrick huffed and said quieter, "Only Greta can call me that." "Well, Greta or no Greta, your contracts will not let you. I deicide who stays and goes." "Contract? Oh. You mean this contract?" He took the contract on Jim's desk and tore it up with his hands and teeth. Jim had a straight look and told him, "Patrick, that's the copy of the contract." Patrick opened his mouth to scream. "I SHOULD DATE WHOEVER THE HELL I WANT TO, AND YOU SHOULDN'T CONTROL THAT! YOUR OWN WIFE DOESN'T EVEN LOVE YOU!" "That's enough. You want to take me?" "Oh yeah." Then an all out brawl went on between the two. Ry walked in the office and said, "Mr. Gurabidi, um, I was kinda hoping if..." Then she saw the two fighting. "Patrick! Oh my word! Are you okay?" She tried to pull Patrick off of him. He leaned on her as she took him to her room. It was quite empty now that she had it ll to herself. She layed Patrick on Soy's old bed, and examined him a bit. He had quite the bloody nose, a black eye that was as black as her mom's mascara, a very fat lip, and lots and lots of bruises. "Here, let me get some ice for your bruises, lip and eye. I'll also get some toilet paper for your nose." She titled his head up so there would be less blood, while she ran to get what she needed. When she returned, she saw Patrick struggling a bit sitting up, watching TV. She put the ice on his bruises, lip and eye. "Does that feel better?" "A bit." He replied. She kept taking care of him. Then at 9:00, he said, "I should probably go back to my room." "No. You can stay here. That way we both won't be lonely." So he spent the night in her room, as she tended to his needs, seeing as he could barely sit up.

While all that was going on...

Pick had her own room since all of Andy's contestants went home. She decided she felt like doing something to Ry. She reached into her cell phone, called one of Ry's ex-boyfriend. "Hey Ross, Ry wants to get back together with you. So come on down to the mansion and pick her up." Ross was also her boyfriend.

In Ry's room...

Ross went into Ry's room. He saw her sleeping with Patrick in the next bed. He growled and went over to the sleeping, bruised Patrick and tried to throw him on the floor. Patrick woke up and tried to fight back, but Ross started kicking and punching him. Ry woke up and said, "Ross, don't. I love him." "Well I thought you wanted to get back with me?" "Ross, you were a great boyfriend and all, but I think we should just be friends. As long as you don't do that." She gestured towards the bruised Patrick, screaming in pain. "But...Larosa..." "When are you ever gonna believe Larosa?" "Heh." he said thinking for a minute. He told Patrick, "Sorry dude. All a misunderstanding." Patrick said, a bit sarcastically, "Yeah, no problem. Just in much more pain." Ry picked him up and set him back on the bed. She put some more ice on him, then Patrick took the ice off his lips, sat up and tried to kiss her. "For having a fat lip, kissing you felt great!" he told her. "You are a pain killer, taking the pain away." Ry smiled and said, "Thanks." "Good night." He told her. "Good night." she told him, and instead of being in seperate beds, they shared a bed. But no sexy stuff went on, just them cuddling.

Meanwhile, in Pick's room...

"You idiot! You were supposed to beat her up!" Pick lectured him. "Hit a girl? That's just wrong!" "Who cares?" "Me!" Pick gave him a stern look and told him, "I'm dumping you." She expected for him to cry and throw a tantrum asking her back, but he huffed and said, "Good. I can get better than you. Then again, Hitler could be better than you." She then let out a scream. Why was nothing going her way? Why? Why? Why?
Sign up to rate and review this story