Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fall Out Love

Episode #7: If You Lie, You Don't Deserve to Have Friends

by geek_of_the_week 1 review

This is what it all boils down to. The wedding, the catfights, the truth, is revealed.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Parody, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-07 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 1371 words

0Unrated
Ry put on a decent outfit, since she was going to a wedding. An elope, but still a wedding. She put on a black tank top with hot air balloons on it, a pinstripe vest, a black short ruffle skirt and a pair of black heels with blue skulls on them. Not wedding-ish, but that was the only thing she packed. It's not like she knew Soy would run off with Andy and elope. Patrick put on a plain black polo with some wihite stuff on the bottom, a pair of dark jeans, a fedora, and a Clandestine tie that Pete wore to the VMAs, and a pair of old black Converse. How weird did they look.

Ry and Patrick came down the stairs holding hands, where they met up with Pete, Joe and Dirty. They were going to ride to the wedding together.

Meanwhile...

"Hello, Chives, yes we need a ride to the wedding of Andy Hurley and um...Dandelion Larson. No we don't have or need an invitation. Fine, it's Violet Carson. Yes, it's an elope. Quit asking questions and get your ass over here and drive us to their damn wedding!"

They put on fancy, short pink dresses, curled their hair, put on lipstick, and put on their high-high heels and waited outside. When Chives, their chaffeur(sp?) came, they hopped in their limo and drove to the chapel.

In Patrick, Pete, Joe, Dirty and Ry's car...

"Patrick, I'm so so so sorry I got you into this." Pete said apollogetically. "I didn't know they'd cheat you into embarrassing yourself on national TV." "Don't worry man, it's okay. I mean, so what the whole country thinks I'm a heartless jerk only interested in rich bimbos like Pick." "Actually, the whole world. In fall, the series will be broadcasted internationally." Joe added. Patrick gave Pete an angry look. "You're dead meat."

When they got to the chapel, they saw Ash, Misery Signals, Brie and Cow. Patrick and Ry parted ways as he headed to Andy's dressing room and she headed to Soy's.

Ry opened the door and gasped. Her best friend was in a wedding gown, and looked so beautiful. "Vie, you look beautiful." "This is the greatest day of my life! If only my mom was here." Vie announced. "Hey! I'm here!" Livie replied. "Eh, I'll guess you'll do.

Patrick sat down to watch the wedding, and Ry. Andy walked down, then Pete, Andy's best man, and Ry. Then Soy and her twin sister, Livie, walked down together. Livie walked in placement of her father.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" asked the preacher. "I do!" Livie screamed. "You may sit down." the preacher said to her. She sat down and then the preacher continued, "We have gathered here to day to join these two in holy matromony. If anyone objects to joining these two, please speak now or forever hold your peace." For a while, it was quiet, then doors flew open, then we all heard "The Fabulous Marista and Larosa have arrived!" The whole church gave them a stare. "Did you invite them?" Vie asked Andy. "Hell no!" Andy replied. "We object in the reason that..." Dew said. Pick pushed her out of the way and announced, "The groom's bride...is a whore!" Livie gave them a look and replied, "Your taking lines from Panic! at the Disco." Dew replied, "Well, well it's true!" Then Ry replied, "You're a whore." The preacher exclaimed, "This is still a church!" Everyone ignored the preacher, then Dew screamed, "Well every girl here is a whore! Except for us!" Ash replied, "Fuck you." Patrick said, "What the hell is going on here?" Then Pick went up to Pete, and added seducingly, "And why aren't you naked Peter?" Pete replied to Pick's question, very scared, "Um...this...is...a...church." The preacher asked, "What has been going on here? God knows what you all are up to!" Ry answered, "Well, Pick went on to the show to get Patrick, get closer to Pete, than dump Patrick for Pete. She's already gone in bed with Pete to get closer to him, but Pete doesn't want that." Then Pete looked at Pick and says, "At least not with her!" Dew responded to Ry's dead-on discovery, "Oh my gosh! She's actually smart! The whore's BFF is actually smart!" Brie stood up and asked, "What the fuck is your problem?" Patrick stood up and asked, "What the fuck is going on?"

"Well, Patrick, let me start from seventh grade. Marista, I mean, Dew, started to become 'punk', or whatever she thinks she is, started accusing Vie, or Soy, of copying her, when in fact, she was alternative or whatever before her, is more than alternative than her, and will always be more alternative than her. So she completely ditched Soy, befriended me, then, her and Larosa, or Pick, started hating me for no FUCKING reason, became MySpace whores, stole all of our friends away from us, tortured us from eigth grade to college, now on some stupid TV show!"

"You, like, totally, like blew that out of proportion." Pick exclaimed. "Well, you are evil." Soy pointed out. "Wow, you are bitches. Why would you ever do something like that to sweet little Ry and Soy?" Patrick asked. "They were getting in our way of controlling." Pick replied. Ry looked quite scared. "We needed to control the school, so they thought we were sweet, little vegan angels." "You are not vegan! You eat cookies, ice cream, and wear fur. That comes from animals, bitch!" Andy screamed.

"THIS IS A FUCKING CHURCH, DAMN IT! SO SETTLE THE FUCK DOWN!" the preacher screamed. "Hypocrite." Joe coughed.

"Anyways, I do not want you! I don't love you! I love Violet." Andy countinued. Dew's dropped. "So you're saying that you hate me? No guy says that about me!" Livie replied, "Actually, they do say that about you. Just not to your face." "Well then, I'm the first to say it to your face. Bye!" Andy said, quite proud. "Ugh!" she said. Then she stomped out. "Dude, you should get a medal for that." Pete told Andy. Then Pick announced, "You haven't gotten rid of me!" "That can easily happen." Patrick told her. "Like you would!" she replied to Patrick's threat. "3...2..." Ry said, then Pick ran out out of fear.

The preacher looked around and asked, "Damn, where the hell was I?" "Um, the part where they make-out?" Pete suggested. "No, he was at where he says 'Andrew, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife..." "Just join hands." the preacher said.

Andy and Vie joined hands, and the preacher asked, "Andrew, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love, cherish and respect for all eternity?" "I do." "Violet, do you take this man to be your lawfulyy wedded husband, to love, cherish and respect for all eternity?" "I do." Now for the rings. Joe came out, in his little ring-bearer outfit. Everyone laughed, and Joe replied, "Andy, you're fucking paying for this." He gave the rings to Pete and Ry. Ry gave a ring to Vie, and Pete gave one to Andy. Andy had his ring in his hand, and the preacher said, "Andrew, repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed..." "With this ring, I thee wed." he said as he put the finger on her finger. "And promise to love, cherish and respect for all eternity." "And promise to love, cherish and respect for all eternity." "Violet, repeat after me." "Violet repeat after me." The preacher gave Andy a serious look, Andy just smiled innocently. "With this ring, I thee wed..." Then Violet out the ring on his finger and repeated, "With this ring, I thee wed..." "And promise to love, cherish and respect for all eternity." Violet looked at the preacher and asked, "Are you obsessed with that phrase or something?" The preacher gave a stern look to her, and she sighed and said, "And promise to love, cherish and respect for all eternity." Then the preacher said to them, "You may now kiss the bride." Then Andy and Vie started kissing. It was romantic, I guess.
Sign up to rate and review this story