Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Present Era Getaway

Inuyasha's Spazzing Session

by FenixDown 2 reviews

Inuyasha forget's that Kagome is goign to be going home. He gets angry and she allows him to accompany her on vacation. He is happy as he then gets to meet a bunch of kids from her era and gets a c...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Kirara, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Other - Published: 2006-12-18 - Updated: 2006-12-19 - 804 words

0Unrated
The two clashed in mid air, steel against steel, causing the clangs of their weapons to echo throughout the forest. The half demon boy with black hair landed on the left side, the full demon boy landing on the other.
"You can't possibly win," said the Half Demon as he rushed towards his enemy, his blade scraping the ground causing sparks to surge forth.
"You don't know anything do you?" asked the Demon boy as he lifted his lance to parry the attack. "I've only just begun," The two continued their battle, the Full demon boy taking the upper hand. The Half demon backed away before extending his hand, a dragon like tatoo illuminating on his left palm. His palm glowed brighter and brighter before a burst of light surged forth draping itself around the Full demon who could not help but laugh. "This is your best?" he said before tensing his muscles and breaking free. The half demon was thrown back and the full demon continued forward.

"Taishun, you do not know what you are doing, quit now little brother and save me the tiem of killing you," said the Full demon as the Half demon boy called Taishun looked up and growled. "Hey Seshotsen, kiss my ass," he said as the Full demon boy cringed his teeth and kicked Taishun in his chest.
"You continue like this and there will be nothing left for me to spare," said Seshotsen aas he turned and walked away from the battle grabbing hold of a four legged reptilian demon and mounting on its back. The demon then vanished. Taishun got up and sighed. "That went better than I expected," he said before sheathign his blade and heading through the woods back towards the campsite where his friends would be waiting.

"Kagome, where is my ramen?!" called the silver haired yokai who sat in the shadow of a tree as the moon loomed in the night sky. Kagome growled lowly before walking over to him with the ramen in hand and handing it to him. Inuyasha slurped up a little before growling.
"Kagome, it's the SALTY kind!" he said angrily as she clenched her fist.
"you know what? Sit boy!" she said as Inuyasha plummeted into the ground, his face in a hot cup of soup. He jlted up in agony.
"What the hell was that for?!" Inuyasha yelled as Kagome walked away.
"For being an ungrateful idiot," she said as she went back to the campfire and watched as Shippou played cards with Sango and Miroku.

"All I said was that I didn't want it so salty," Inuyasha harumphed before folding his arms and lifting his nose to the sky.He then began to catch a familiar scent.
I've whiffed this before, the smell of someone familiar. I don't remember who though. he thought as he shrugged and began to doze off.

"I hope that he doesn't get angry at you for leaving tomorrow," Sango said dully as she sipped her cup of tea and went back to playing Crazy eights, Shippo, obviously takign the upperhand. "Last card!" he called happily as Miroku blinked twice before pickign up a card from the deck. Shippo placed down his Eight of spades and Miroku placed down his cards Angrily. Kagome sighed as she walked over towards her knapsack. "I hope he doesn't forget either because it will just end up getting me aggrivated," she said as she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Kagome was up bright amd early and ready to go to the well. She grabbed her things and headed towards it only to see Inuyasha standing in her way.
'Where the hell do you tihnk you're going?" he asked as Kagome pushed him aside.
"If you must know, I'm going home," she said as Inuyasha growled.
"I have vacation," Inuyasha looked at her before grabbign her by the shoulder.
"You have a lot of damn nerve, we have jewel shards to collect and all you can think about is a goddamn vacation?" he exclaimed. Kagome closed her eyes. "Inuyasha, shut up or better yet, Sit BOY!" she said aloud as Inuyasha hit the ground leaving a large dent within it as his head hit the edge of the well. He got up a bit scathed and growled again. "What the hell was that for?!" he yeleld as Kagome jumped into the well. "For beign an ass," she said as there was a birght light and she arrived back in her world. Inuyasha looked into the well before jumping in. "Damn human girl, I'll have to give her a piece of my mind," he said. Though little did he know that he had a foxtailed boy hitchhiking on his back.
Great, I get to go to the present! he exclaimed happily in his head.
Sign up to rate and review this story