Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One More Night & One More Toy

Who's really gay?

by Cucumber 6 reviews

"Because of you. You made me see things in a different light. I'm going for the same sex experience."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-22 - Updated: 2007-01-22 - 1004 words

2Original
Chapter 3
So Daniel stuck around. Pete had been kicked out of the guest room and was staying in my brother's room on a mattress, so Daniel could sleep in a comfy bed. My mom didn't understand the grudge I was holding against him. Couldn't she understand that I didn't want anything to do with him? That I didn't want him?

George and Pete were having a laugh over the situation. They kept trying to get us together in the same room, telling Daniel that I still wanted him and wanted things to work out while they told me that mom needed me here or there or that they wanted to show me something. I was starting to refuse to go anywhere with them. I had had enough of fights with Daniel, I had had enough of him, but he didn't leave. Apparently this is my mom's house and she says who stays and who leaves.

"Why don't you two just kiss and make up?"

I was sitting by the kitchen table eating breakfast on a beautiful Monday morning. You know, if Monday mornings were ever beautiful.

"Because he cheated on me, with a guy!"

How many times did I have to tell her that? I had lost count already.

"But he's really sorry, I talked to him last night and he really regret's what he did."

"I don't care, he can't take that back."

Speak of the devil. Daniel walked into the kitchen and sat down next to me. I was quick to stand up and started to walk out.

"Tara, please don't leave. Can't we talk about this?"

"No, we can't."

I tried to walk out the kitchen door but Pete blocked my way by standing in the doorway.

"Pete, let me go by."

"Nope, I want to see you guys sort this out. Then I can get the guest room back."

"And I get my room all by myself again."

Great, he had back-up.

"Fine then, but could you give us a moment alone?"

They nodded and left, but my mom stayed behind until I shot her a death glare.

"I'm so sorry Tara. Can we work this out?"

"No, I've decided that I'm not into men anymore."

"Oh, why?"

"Because of you. You made me see things in a different light. I'm going for the same sex experience."

He just nodded. He wasn't really buying my lie. Who could blame him, I had never been a good liar anyway.

"But, what about me?"

"You can go and enjoy the company of other men."

"So you're a lesbian and prefer women over men?"

I nodded.

"So there's no chance for us, ever?"

"No, we're both gay, but unfortunately not the same sex."

"You mean this is goodbye?"

"Goodbye Daniel. Have a nice life."

I made a little wave and made a run for my bedroom. I hope he would just pick up his bags and leave. I didn't want him hanging around, but maybe lying to him had been a bit drastic. But I had to make him leave somehow. There was a knock on my door and my brother peeked in.

"Any chance will ever catch you in a hot girl-to-girl action?"

"I'm not gay."

He entered the room closely followed by Pete.

"Then why'd you say that? We were getting really excited!"

"I had to say something so he could leave!"

"You could've said you were in love with Pete."

That bastard, bringing up things that were in my diary! I threw a pillow at him.

"He never would have left if I told him that. He, unlike some men, doesn't get what's so hot with two girls making out. Actually, I think he's afraid of lesbians, for some really weird reason."

"Afraid of lesbians? That's only possible if you're gay or something like that."

"I just had to make him leave, okay. Pete can have the guest room back."

"So there's no chance of getting you in a threesome with me and another girl?"

"No Pete, I'm not going to participate in a threesome with you."

"One can dream, right."

"Well, I'm going to say bye to Daniel, are you coming Pete?"

"Nah, I'll stay here and talk to Tara about her lesbian urges."

"Pete, there are no lesbian urges. Weren't you listening?"

George slammed the door behind him.

"Oh, I was listening."

He smirked and edged closer to me on the bed.

"I was just curious. You're brother said he had read your diary..."

Oh no, I knew what was coming next.

"... and I was wondering if it was true that you had had a crush on me?"

I felt myself blush. Oh dear, not exactly the way I wanted him to find out. Not that I ever wanted him to find out.

"He read my diary to you?"

"Not really, just the parts where I was mentioned."

He smiled.

"I think it's kind of cute actually."

I buried my face in my hands. Cute? My face was hot and I was probably as red as a tomato.

"So, did you have a crush on me or was your brother just messing with me?"

Why did he want to know anyway? It wasn't like it made any difference. But for some unknown reason I had lost capability to lie. I swallowed before I managed to stutter out a sentence, if you call bunch of words a sentence.

"Eh, yeah, well, I mean... you're cute."

He moved even closer to me.

"It's cool; I kind of had a crush on you too, but you were my best friend's little sis."

My breath got caught in my throat. He what? Had Pete Wentz had a crush on me? Why hadn't I known this earlier? Why had no one said anything? He moved even closer to me and his hand brushed my knee. He licked his lips and I felt my head move towards his, unintentionally of course. He smiled before his lips touched mine.

"Your brother's going to kill me."
Sign up to rate and review this story