Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never in a million years

I’m Leaving On a Jet

by thebroken 0 reviews

It's almost the end of the tour. And well it turns out that it is just not Frank that have feelings for Ebba.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-22 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 1166 words

0Unrated
[Ebba pov]
“He really said that?” Julia asked for the fifth time.

“Yes, I’m telling you he did!” I said.

“So this means we’re moving to the US?” Jennie asked. She had been quiet since I told her what Brian had said.

“It does, if we’re ready for it,” I said. I just couldn’t stop smiling.

“Fuck yeah we are!” Jennie said and looked surprised at her. She wasn’t really the optimistic type. And had always been the one asking all the questions. “What? Stop looking at me that way! This is awesome news!”

“Brian said he would try to find us an apartment in New York. NEW YORK!” I screamed the last part out. And we all jumped around like we were crazy.


The following week went past really fast and we played shows all over Britain. I was healing up just fine and I spent almost every waken hour with Frank. I just couldn’t get enough of him. So far we hadn’t told anyone about us. We didn’t want to make a big fuse about it all and the sneaky part was fun anyway. We all went on the bus now and had someone else to drive our van with our stuff. Everyone except me and Gerard was in the back of the bus playing TV games. Gerard was trying to teach me to paint. He had gotten sick of me always complaining how bad I was on it when he was painting so he decided to teach me. But it wasn’t going to well. We were sitting back in the bunk area.

“No! You’re holding the pen all wrong,” he said. “You got to loosen your grip so it can work itself, like this,” he took the pen out of my hand and showed me how to hold it.

“Okay, let me try again,” I said and he handed me the pen and I tried it once more.

“No, no, no. Are you listening at me at all?” he asked.

“Yes, but it is hard paint when your all over me,” I said and Gerard took the pen out of my grip again and held it out of my reach.

“No give me the pen.” I said laughing. “Come on I want to try one more time.”

“No! It’s my turn now,” he said and held it higher.

“Oh, you don’t know what hell you just brought on yourself,” I said still laughing.

“I don’t?” he said and raised his left eyebrow. I jumped at him and we began to resell about it. Somehow I ended on top of him face to face. We stared each other in the eyes for a sec and without a warning Gerard kissed me. It was a deep and passionate kiss. We broke apart and I stared at him and sat up, confused.

“Ebb...” he began. “I’m sorry I don’t know what got into me,” I felt my brain all empty. I didn’t know what to say so I just did what first came me. Get the fuck out of there. So I walked out of the room.

I heard someone playing guitar from the back of the bus and went back to she how it was. I guessed it would be Ray because it didn’t sound like Frank. And I was right, there was Ray playing in front of a computer.

“Hey!” I said and he looked up and stopped playing.

“Hello,” he said and looked me in my eyes.

“What you’re doing?” I asked him.

“Just playing a little with my new recording system,” he looked down at my feet.

“Oh, cool. Is it new?” I asked.

“Yeah it is. We just got is so we could work on some new material,” I looked around and saw an electronic drum set and some other instrument. “I just got it to work.”

“Cool, well I should go and not let you continue what you were doing,” I said and turned around.

“No! Wait!” he said and I turned around and faced him. “Want to play with it with me?”

“Sure!” I said and he handed me the guitar. “So how does this thing work?” I sat down on the couch next to him and looked at the screen.

We sat there all day and far it to the night and after a while we recorded what would be our first demo. Julia and Jennie all played their parts and me mine. We even added the vocals. Bob had also joined us after a while. His skills with sound were amazing.

“Oh my good Ray, Bob!” I said as Ray played up the finished demo. “It’s incredible!” he smiled at me and looked really proud over our work.

“Well all I needed was good tings to work with. And you help me a lot with all your ideas,” he said. “I didn’t think you knew so much about computers and stuff.”

“Well, I kind of grew up in front of one,” I smiled. “You know what?”

“No?” Ray said.

“If we ever record a record I would want you two as producers,” I said and smiled.

“Well we would be honoured to work with you,” Bob said.

“Hey, so its here you’ve been hiding,” Frank said and entered the room smiling. “Gerard, Mikey I found them!” he jelled out of door and they entered the already crowded room.

“What you doing,” Mikey asked and looked at the computer.

“We have just finished The Broken’s first demo,” I said.

“Oh, cool!” Frank said. “Let us hear it!” Frank said and the demo to All Because Of You began to play through the speakers. I looked at Gerard, I hadn’t talked to him since the kiss yesterday. He saw me looking and I looked away down at my vans.

“That rocked!” Frank said when the song ended. Mikey and Gerard agreed. It made me feel really happy.


It was the last night of the tour and we all feeling a bit down. We had played the last show in Dublin that night and everything was packed for the next morning when we were flying back to Sweden and My Chem to US. Where they would continue with another tour.

“I don’t want to go home!” I said and laid my last bag on my bed and turned to Jennie and Julia. “I don’t want this to end! Must it?” Jennie and Julia looked as sad as I felt. I sat down in the middle of them and pulled them close into a hug. Frank entered the room fallowed by the rest of the band.

“Aww you made my just so emotional!” he said in a girly voice and running towards the girls and joined the hug and pretended to whip away a fake tear. “I hate that I’m so emo!” he called out.
Sign up to rate and review this story