Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never in a million years

There was a terrible crash

by thebroken 0 reviews

the name says it all.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-12 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 2278 words

0Unrated
[Frank pov]
After truly one of the best shows we've ever played we were all really tired. We had given it all on stage, especially me. I had been acting like a total idiot as usually. But any way we were supposed to be in London tomorrow. So we were going to sleep in our bunks tonight. So I went to the back off the bus and found Ray sitting on his bunk, the one nearest the floor. I had mine on top of his. He looked a bit out off it like he was thinking about something really bad.

“Hellu!” I said waiving in front of his face. He looked up at me surprised to se me. “What you thinking about?”

“Nothing,” he answered and lay down in his bed. “Good night,” he said and pulled the curtain. Was it just me or were everyone acting really strange. First Mikey and now Ray. But I didn't really have the urge to think more about that. All I wanted at this moment was sleep. So climbed up in my bunk and fell asleep almost the same second as my head touched the pillow.

A loud sound of and explosion followed by a sound of a crash woke me up and fell out of my bunk.

"What was that?" I said with a loud voice. I saw the others looking as surprised as I. The bus had stopped and I heard loud voices from the outside of the bus. Something must have happened. I ran out of the bus, not bothering to taking on a pair of shoes. It's was a horrible thing that I saw. The Girls bus was laying on the side a cross the road. I got this horrible feeling in my chest. And began to run closer to the bus. But someone pulled me back. It was Gerard who was holding my arm.

"Be careful!"

"She is on the bus!" I screamed. "She need my help! Damit!" I tried to get out of Gerard's grip but I couldn't. The next thing I knew the whole place was surrounded with fire trucks and ambulances. The black and quiet night was now filled with black and red lights and the sound of sires. The bus was complete smashed and some firemen broke a window and went in with big flashlights.

[Ebba pov]
I opened my eyes slowly and closed the quick again, the light was really bright. I felt really week and my head was hurting really bad. My eyes adjusted to the light and I was that I no longer in the bus. All I saw was a white sealing. I sat up and saw that I was in the hospital. I suddenly remember weak part flashing before my eyes. Something had happened with the bus and now I was in the hospital. I remembered the pain of be stroked by big and heavy things before passing out. The bus had ended on the side. I looked around and saw Frank sleeping on a chair net to me. He looked really sweet with his head resting on my bed. Suddenly I felt this great pain in my left leg and the pounding in my head. Like someone was hitting me with a hammer. I touched my forehead and felt this big bandage covering a big part of my head. I also had a cast on my ankle. But other than that I seemed to be fine.

"Hey, you're awake," Gerard said as he entered the room. He looked worried and tired.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Does it hurt?" he said and gentle touched my head.

"No that much," I lied and leaded back agents my pillow. "Is Jennie and Julia alright?"

"Yes, just some small cuts and bruises. It's you that had us all worried."

"I didn't mean to scare you all," I said and lowered my eyes down to my hands. "What happened really?"

"I don't know, the wheel on the bus somehow exploded and the bus ended on the side. The bus is completely messed up but other than your injures noting bad happened," he said. "You have been out of it for half a day."

"Oh," I said and a doctor entered the room.

"So you are awake, good," he said and started to exam me.

"What happened to me?" I asked him.

"Nothing major, just two broken ribs, a concussion and two big cuts, one on the head and one on your ankle," he said.

"When can I get out of here?" I asked him.

"You need to stay here a couple of hours for observation and then you need to rest a couple of days. You will be back on stage in no time you'll see," I felt a relive; I was going to be able to continue to play. "Just promise me to take it easy and use a chair when you play the first week,"

"Okay, I promise," I said and he left. "So punk rock to sit and play my music," I said and turned to Gerard.

"I don't really care," he said. "The important thing is that you're alright!" I smiled at him.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."


We left the hospital that early afternoon to continue our journey to London. We would just make it to the concert in Brixton Academy it we drove straight to it without any stops. In London we had two big concerts and then we would do a couple other shows in England. And one in Dublin and then it would be all over. The guy's would go back to the US. And we would probably just go back to Sweden.
The red van was waiting for our band but Gerard insisted that I would ride on their bus. He said that sleep was what I needed and it would easier for me to get in the bus. He even offered me his Bunk but I turned it down and took place in on of the cosy armchairs in the front. Almost all of our stuff had survived the crash but the bus was out of repair. Julia and Jennie had packed all of our stuff in the van. All I brought on the bus was my bag with all of my important stuff like my photo album, camera, I pod etc. Gerard sat down to the chair net to me and we started to chat as the bus moved towards London.

[Gerard pov]
Ebba looked all week sitting all crumble up in the armchair next to me. She had this big blanket over her and looked really cute under that big bandage. She bends down to get her bag but couldn't reach. I gave it to her.

"Thanks," she said and opened it and began too look for something and she took out all sort of stuff like a big black book.

"What's that?" I said and pointed at it.

"Oh, It is just my photo album I bring everywhere. It's silly really, but I can't travel without it,"

"Can I look at it?" I asked and she nodded and continued to look for something in her bad. And so I opened it. "Wow, Ebb. Did you really take these?" I said and turned the pages looking at the pictures. It was mostly pictures of people, but in an art way. There was specially one picture that caught my eye. It was girl who was standing by a shore by something that looked as the ocean. The sun was going down and she looked so peace full.

"Yeah, all of them. Some off them I've fixed on the computer," she said and smiled and pulled out her Ipod out of her bag. And se putted her bag on the floor.

"You should really take some photos of the band sometime. I mean these are really good!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!" I said. "But I think I should go and see what the others are doing and you should get some rest!" I putted her album in her bag and walked to the back. Where the rest was sitting and playing video games.

[Ebba pov]
I don't really know how long I sleep after Gerard had left me but at least one or two hours.

"Ebb? Are you sleeping?" I heard Frank whisper in my ear and kissing me on the cheek. I smiled and turned to him and gave him a kiss.

"Hey, I thought you were avoiding me," I said and smiled at him. He laid his arms around me and I rested my head agents him.

"I have not. You have ether been sleeping or hanging out with Gerard," he said. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just fine! Where are we?"

"We're in London, Baby!" Frank said I looked out thru the window. And saw a big building. That meant I must have slept longer than I thought.

"Who is s your girl, Frank?" someone asked behind us and I turned around to see a man with a lot of tattoo's and black hair.

"Brian!" Frank yelled as a little girl and gave him a big hug. "Dude, where have you been? The tour started like a week ago."

"I had some stuff to take care off. But I'm here now. So you guys have been busy making changes I see," he said and looked at me. "New opening act and all. Who is this then?"

"I'm Ebba, the singer and guitarist of the Broken," I said smiling.

"Oh, yeah I've heard some stuff about you." He said and pointed at my bandage on my head. "How are you feeling?"

"I wish everyone would stop asking me that. I'm just fine really," I said irritated. "And if you don't mind I got a show to prepare for!" I added in a much happier tone. I swung my bag over my shoulder and took my crutches and walked pass them an out of the bus.


[Frank pov]
"Nice to meet you!" Brian yelled after her and before leaving she turned and gave us one of her pretty smiles. "She's hot!" Brian said turning to me.

"Yeah, I know. Wait until you hear her play. She's fucking awesome," I said.

"Dude, you like her," Brain said and poked me in the side.

"Yeah, I like kissing her too, but don't tell anyone that," I said and stated to leave the bus.

"Na, man I won't," he followed me off the bus. "But I thought you were with Jamia."

"We broke up just before the tour began," I replayed looking down at the ground.

"Sorry to hear that." Brian said.

"Well, we both felt like it was time," I said.


[Ebba pov]
"Hey," I said as I entered the dressing room. Julia and Jennie both gave me a smile. I sat don in front of the mirror where a stylist was waiting for me. She started to cover my face with all these weird stuff that I never would use myself. I just kept my self to some eyeliner, mascara and some black or read eye shadow. And that was it. When I looked in the mirror I found myself looking pretty cool. She had mad all the burses disappear and my eyes were now looking really cool.

"What should we do with that?" she said pointing at my bandage.

"I don't know? Can we even do something?" I asked her looking at her thru the mirror.

"Well I got an Idea!" she said and left the room. Five minutes later she entered with a black beret.


After the shows we all hung out in Mikey and Gerard's hotel room. Everyone except me, Frank, Gerard and Brian were playing some weird TV game. We sat around a table talking. They were all smoking except me I didn't really like it.

"So, what have your band planed on doing after the tour when it ends?" Brain asked me blowing out some smoke.

"I haven't really dared to think about that yet. Because I just want to keep touring with my chem. It's so much fun but I guess were going to work on some new songs and see if we could get a record deal or something. We are just so new, you know. We played in a garage just a couple of weeks ago," I said and laughed.

"Okay," He said. "You want to know what I think?"

"Sure."

"Well I think you and your band should move over to US. Face it, what does Sweden really to offer a band like yours?" I nodded because that was true. It is not many Swedish bands that reach word success. "I'm saying this because I think your band has something to offer and with some luck you maybe will succeed."

"I thought about that. But I don't really know where to begin," I said looked at Gerard who seemed to find inters in our conversation. He couldn't stop looking at me. "I mean if we move to US. What would we go from that?"

"Well you should get a good manager. Someone like me," he said smiling.

"What do you mean?" I said confused not really getting what he was hinting.

"I mean that I could maybe manage you on the side. My Chem almost run themselves these days. It would be cool and good with some changes and challenges!"

"Really?" I said jumping out of my seat and gave him a hug. "I'll talk to the others and see what they think."

-----------------------
Sorry for the delay. I had alot of things to do. Please reveiw and rate if you like it!
Sign up to rate and review this story