Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

I Want These Words To Make Things Right;; But It's The Wrongs That Makes These Words Come To Life

by xxlaurenxx 7 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-22 - Updated: 2007-01-23 - 1425 words

0Unrated
[[WOOO PARRTTTYYYYY]]
haha excuse my lameness - but you guys are amazing
the reviews from last chapter really made me smile
please; keep it up =]






Brendon and I sat at the table, just staring into each other's eyes, our fingers entwined. It seemed that when I looked at him the whole world went away, and everything was about us, and no one else. But just looking at him did a number on me. Everything about him, his spirit and personality, had been worn down to the max.

I rubbed my thumbs against his slightly dirty ones as a single tear rolled down my cheek, "Brendon, why'd you do that...?" I took a pause as I sucked in the escaping mucus from my nostrils. "You didn't have to do that."

"Don't even say that, Haylee", Brendon said. "I could never let anyone do that to you." He took a pause as he brought his hand to my face and wiped the tear away. "Those ass holes got what they had coming to them."

"No.... Brendon... There are other ways we could have handled the situation. We could have.... We could have gone to the police. Hell, we could have gone to the tabloids and completely ruin Ryan's career. But what you did...." I took a pause as I looked down at our hands. "Brendon, what you did could put you away for years."

"Haylee, I really thought that this visit was going to be worth it. That you would be able to put this all behind us and just talk to me; make me feel better and forget about all the shit that I'm going through right now." He took a pause as he let my hands go, cupping his face in his hands. "God damn it Haylee, can't you realize how much I fucking care about you."

All my emotions suddenly poured out as tears began rolling down my cheeks. "Brendon, how much you care about me has nothing to do with any of this! What you did wasn't worth it. What you did is going to keep us apart!" I cried as I covered my eyes with my hands. "All I fucking want is to be with you." My voice had now gotten quieter.

"If you wanted to be with me you would appreciate what I did for you. The sacrifice I made for you." His voice was now rough and hard. Reminding me somewhat of the way Ryan sounded that night. It scared me. "If you really loved me you wouldn't be doing this.... not now." I opened my mouth to speak but the words just didn't seem to want to come out. But just then Brendon suddenly stood up. "I think it's time that you leave." A few guards stood by his side and began escorting him to the door when he suddenly turned around. "Haylee, don't both coming back to visit. I wont want you to."

__________

So pretty much the thing I feared the most happened: everything I lived for was gone. There was nothing left for me, just Jon and Spence, who really weren't worth staying for seeing as we weren't really "close"; at least not close compared to me and Brendon. All there was, was me; possibly Ali, but then again it's been so long since I've called her I wouldn't be surprised if she's totally forgotten about me.

I sat in the empty bathtub at the apartment and just cried. Nothing seemed to have been going my way, not since.... ever. Just when things seem to be looking up they just come crashing down even quicker. But suddenly I herd a knock at the door. I quickly wiped away the tears and sat forward as Spencer and Jon walked in. I stood up and practically collapsed in Spencer's arms. He picked me up [[bride and groom style]] and carried me into the living room.

"It's okay, Haylee", he said as I cried onto his shoulder. "Brendon was really stressed. I mean, he's in jail. You've got to give him a break. He didn't mean what he said."

I wiped my eyes and sat forward onto the couch. "Spencer, you don't understand", I sniffled. "If you were there, if you saw his face, you'd know that he really meant it." I rubbed my temples slightly and stood up. "I really don't think I should stay here. Brendon obviously wouldn't want me to. And besides, when he gets out, I don't want to deal with him."

Jon grabbed my arm, "Haylee, we don't care what Brendon thinks. We want you to stay with us." He took a pause as he pulled me over and onto his lap. "Haylee, you're like a sister to both of us. We couldn't bare if you thought that you weren't welcome to stay here." Wow, I didn't think that I really meant all that much to either of them; I guess I was wrong.

I forced a smile as they both pulled me in close for a hug. But then suddenly I began to hear situations/ by /escape the fate. It was my phone. I quickly wiggled my way out of the hug and pulled my phone out of my back pocket as I made my way back into the bathroom. "Hello?" I answered as I pulled the phone up to my ear.

"Hey you!" I herd a wonderfully familiar voice squeal on the other end of the phone. It was Vicky. God I haven't talked to that girl since, well since new years, which actually wasn't that long ago. "How are you, have has everything been going?"

"They've been going", I replied pretty straight forwardly as I sat down on top of the counter. "But what about you? How are things with Max and everything?"

"Really, really great", she said. By her tone she sounded nothing less then ecstatic. "He proposed to me the other day."

My face exploded in a grin, truly happy for her, "Vicky!" I squealed. "That's so great! How'd he do it?"


"Pff... you know boys. Especially ones like Max. He just straight up asked if I wanted to get married", She said, somewhat disappointed. "But you should see the diamond!" Her voice immediately perked up again, "It's amazing."

"Congratulations!" I said as I took a slight pause. "Vicky, I'm so happy for you two."

"Thanks", she replied. "But what about you...? Are you and Adam still an item? Or have you found someone else...?"

"Adam tried to commit suicide", I replied bluntly. "We took him to the hospital and ran into Ryan. Brendon beat the shit out of both of them, and from what I hear they're both in the intensive care unit; Brendon's in the federal prison. Today we got into a huge fight and now we aren't on speaking terms."

"Umm.... Wow", she replied as she swallowed loudly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. Jon and Spence have been getting me through the worst of it", I said as I jumped down from the counter top and sat down on the floor. "I don't know, Brendon told me that he doesn't want me visiting anymore, only because I told him that it wasn't right of him to do that." I took a pause. "That's totally insane, right?"

"Well... I don't know, Haylee", She said. "If I remember correctly, Ryan raped you. And Adam, he used you, not to mention cheated on you." She took a pause as if thinking the situation over. "What Brendon did was pretty sweet if you think about it. By telling him that he shouldn't have...you kind of sounded...."

"I sounded what?" I asked quickly.

"I don't know, you may have sounded like you didn't appreciate it."

"Vicky... I don't appreciate it. I don't appreciate him getting himself thrown in prison and keeping us apart", I said. "I don't appreciate him beating the crap out of someone, and possibly ruining his entire life. I just wanted him to leave it be and for us to just be able to be together."

"Haylee, you have to remember; he's a guy. It's all 'grr I'm gonna go and hit something' and 'protect what I got'. In Brendon's eyes he was protecting you. That was his way of showing you that he truly cares. And when you told him that he shouldn't have done it, it crushed him."









[[YESSSSS]]
you loved it; i know
god im conceded [[and i bet i spelled that wrong too]]
but anyways, comments would be simply lovely
Sign up to rate and review this story