Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

Hold Your Head High Heavy Heart

by xxlaurenxx 11 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 1284 words

1Original
[[UPDATE]] wooo finally an update. And finally a nice sized one at that. ENJOY and COMMENT =]


The rest of the night after that point was a huge blur. I hadn't gotten into the hospital in time to stop the fight. When I entered the doors I saw an unconscious Ryan laying on the floor, and down the hallway saw about a half dozen doctors and nurses rushing into Adam's room. And on the floor next to Ryan were three big security guards pinning a furious Brendon down to the floor.

Can you say lawsuit

I quickly rushed up to Brendon who was struggling to break free of the guards' grips and was obviously unsuccessful seeing as he had such a small frame. I looked down at his knuckles, which were noticeably marked with black and blue bruises. "Brendon.... I..." Suddenly a few police officers hurried in and hand cuffed Brendon.

"I have no regrets", I herd him whisper as the officer forced him up to his feet.

"Brendon Urie, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law", a manly looking female officer recited huskily. The hair on her arms was dark and thick, popping out of the sleeves of her uniform, while the hair on her head was short and arranged into two small pigtails.

Brendon struggled as she practically dragged him out of the hospital to the police car, But then, just as the other officers were walking out, I grabbed one of their arms, "Please, what's going to happen to Brendon?" I asked anxiously.

" Miss, right now we really aren't sure. You do know that he's committed a very serious crime here, though. One that could put him behind bars for quite some time", she said as she began her way out of the hospital.

I again took her by the arm, stopping her once again. "But what if he had a good reason? What if he was only doing it to stick up for someone?"

She let out a loud sigh, obviously agitated with my continuous questioning, "That judge will have to decide." She said as she turned on her heels and began to make her way out.

I looked over and saw Ryan being rushed into a room. As they placed him on the rolling hospital bed I noticed the blood stream that flowed down the side of his head, ending just below his ear. He looked like he was in serious condition. And I could only imagine how Adam looked.

I've already lost everything else, and now I'm going to loose Brendon

__________


Four long and painful days passed by as I anxiously waited to hear word about Brendon. All the while I stayed in Brendon's apartment with Jon and Spencer. The apartment seemed so empty without Brendon, and I'm sad to say even without Adam. Just the though of not having someone close to stay with was somewhat mind-boggling. I mean, don't get me wrong, Spencer and Jon were great, but I wasn't even half as close to either of them as I was with Brendon or Adam.

It was about a week since Brendon had gotten arrested. I had pretty much given up on waiting for a phone call, seeing as all I got from it was disappointment. But as I was saying, it was a good week later; I was soaking peacefully in the bath. It was the first time that Jon and Spencer were both out of the house at the same time and I just really wanted some alone time without them trying to "bond" with me. I dipped my head under the water, getting my entire face wet, until I suddenly herd the phone ring.

Perfect

I lifted my head above the water and rung a good amount of the extra moisture out, quickly getting up and wrapping a towel around my naked frame. I reached for the phone and clicked the button quickly, just on the last ring. "Hello?" I answered quickly.

"Hey Kid", I herd a wonderfully familiar voice reply over the receiver.

I swear my heart must have skipped a beat from excitement. My agitated expression quickly spread out into an enormous grin. "Brendon!" I squealed happily as I put down the toilet seat cover and sat down. "How are you?"

He seemed to take a while to reply. "I'm doing okay", he replied sounding less then happily. "I'm going to have to go on trial since they're both suing me and all. But I'm allowed visitors now, so I was hoping that maybe you could..."

I stood up quickly and began making my way into my room, tossing the towel carelessly onto the ground, "I'm already there", I said ecstatically. "I'll be there in twenty." I quickly clicked off the phone and ran into my closet, picking out the nearest T-shirt and jeans, throwing them on carelessly, and without doing my makeup or hair, ran out the door.


__________

I arrived probably less then fifteen minutes later, quickly throwing the cash, regardless to weather it was the right amount or not, and ran up to the front door. A large black security guard who sat up at the front desk immediately looked at me as I opened the door. I walked up quickly to the desk, the sound of my sandals disrupting the uncomfortably silence with every step I took, "Hello, I'm here to visit my boy fri.... uhh.... my friend..." I stuttered.

"Is he staying here?" the man asked in a low, laid back tone.

I nodded quickly, swallowing the large lump that was stuck in the bottom of my throat. "Yes, he's been put in here sometime this week.... I don't know if you've seen him... Brendon Urie?" I asked.

A smile crept the guards mouth, "Oh, so you're friends with the big shot, huh?" he chuckled as he stood up to his feet, fixing his belt as he did so. He walked towards a wall of bars and slid a keycard through, causing the wall to slid opened. "Right this way 'mam."

I fallowed closely behind through the twists and turns of the prison. Every cell I passed seemed to be filled with rowdy, fat men; all whistling and reaching their arms out to touch me. I stayed close to the guard, flashing discussed expressions every once in a while until we finally reached a room in the back.

I walked into a room filled with tables, most of which occupied with young men, looking much too young to be in prison, pregnant girlfriends and wives, and the countless number of young children running around. I took a seat at the table I was escorted to. "We'll have you're friend out in a minute."

A sat there, looking with sorrowful eyes at all the crying babies who would have to grow up without ever seeing their fathers. All the women who'd have to raise their children alone, and then finally at all the men who had completely thrown their lives away. This definitely wasn't the place where Brendon belonged.

Suddenly I looked over and saw a smiling Brendon come out of the doors, sporting an orange jumpsuit and a three o' clock shadow. I gathered up everything that was in me just to stop me from standing up and running over to him. A few moments later the guard led him over, as he sat down across from me. He took my hands quickly and smile.

"It's so good to see you" I smiled.

[[OH SNAP]] whats that, did I just leave a cliff hanger. looks through the story yeah I think I did =]
Sign up to rate and review this story