Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

So long live the car-crash heart

by xxlaurenxx 5 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-10 - Updated: 2007-01-11 - 799 words

0Unrated
[[UPDATE]] ello; thanx all so much for the reviews. i luv you allx100000. feel special. comment or die [not really, but it'll be a LONG time until the next update if u dont]

I began to storm out of the Hospital in an extremely angry rage, Brendon fallowing closely behind me. I ran around back to the back alleyway of the hospital where me knees seemed to suddenly give out and I collapsed. With tears pouring down the sides of my face, I just lay there pathetically.

A few moments later Brendon caught up to me. He went down onto his knees, despite the gross brown-snow covered ground, and pulled me in close to him, doing his best to comfort me. "Haylee... what in the world happened while you were in there?"

"Adam.... he..." I stammered, tears still making their way quickly down my face as I held tightly onto Brendon; snow began to fall weightlessly from the sky and left their wet mark on my hair. "How could he be so terrible?"

Brendon took me and looked me straight in the eyes. "Haylee, what he did to you was wrong. He made the biggest mistake of his life by..."

I quickly cut him off by my uncontrollable whaling. "He knew Ryan", I sniffled as I tried my best to calm down. "Everything we had.... All the feelings... all were nothing but one huge set up." my voice was now soft and almost embarrassed that I was this easily played.

"Oh God..." Brendon's voice seemed to trail off as his eyes widened and he pulled me closer. "Haylee, he doesn't deserve you. I knew it from the start that there was something fake about that guy." His voice started to show a small amount of anger.

"You don't understand", I said as I quickly leaned out. Taking a deep breath I began, "I don't care how fucking lame this sounds; He was my first time that actually meant something to me, Brendon. I was in love with that boy." My eyes were beginning to tear up again. That only seemed to get him angrier; for he stood up and began making his way back towards the hospital. "Where the hell are you going?" I asked as I stood up and began running to catch up.

He stopped and looked back at me, "I'm going to give both of those jack asses what they have coming to them!" he said angrily. "They can't take advantage of you like that!" I immediately felt terrible, knowing that now Brendon was not only filled with anger, but with jealousy as well. I knew that he wanted nothing more then to be with me, and now that he saw there were guys that had that chance, and intentionally fucked it up, he was going to be extremely angry.

I finally caught up and clutched on tightly to him, "No, Brendon please", I begged. "I don't want anything to happen. All I want is to cry about this for a week and things to just go back to normal." I said probably a little too pathetically. That probably wasn't how things would pan out, but anything was better then some huge guy fight, in the middle of a hospital of all places.

"What Adam did was unforgivable and Ryan, well, he's just a loser", he said as he began to walk to the hospital.

"What Ryan did was fucking worse then anything some guy could ever do!" I said loudly. Just as the words escaped my lips I was regretful.

Brendon cocked his eyebrow as he stopped in his place and turned back towards me. "Haylee.... what are you talking about?" he asked confused as he began walking back towards me. I put my hand on my forehead, confused about where I should even begin. Brendon took my hands and held them tightly, "Haylee, what did he do to you?"

There really wasn't any point in hiding it anymore, especially from Brendon. I had a feeling that he was going to find a way to get back at them one way or another. "He messed with my emotions, gave me everything ever wanted from a guy for an hour or so and then just left. In his eyes I was his toy... One day I told him that I didn't want to anymore.... and he...." I lowered my eyes, ashamed. "He raped me, Brendon", I said softly.

His eyes immediately filled with hate; I had never before seen him like this. "Brendon wait!" I yelled. I knew it would do no good though, for the second that those words escaped my lips he became unstoppable. All I could do was run after him, and hope he didn't do something that he was going to regret.
Sign up to rate and review this story