Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

You have a dangerous face and illegal taste

by xxlaurenxx 10 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-04 - Updated: 2007-01-05 - 1070 words

1Exciting
[[UPDATE]] i was recently watching the top model marathon on VHI and it inspired me to throw just a tad bit more drama into this whole thing. hope you like it!

COMMENT'S ARE APPRECIATED


Brendon and I successfully got Adam to the hospital and had his stomach pumped just in time. According to the doctors, Adam had been prescribed some anti-depressant pills a while back; needless to say I was completely unaware.

Brendon and I were waiting in the lobby as Adam was just waking up. The doctors came out and approached me, "Miss, he wants to see you", I looked over at Brendon as the two of us stood up. The doctors tone stiffened and his face became serious, "I'm sorry, just her", he said as he escorted him down back into his chair.

Brendon let out an agitated breath of air as began to get pushed by the doctor into the room. I looked back at Brendon just as we reached the door, "Sorry", I mouthed as he slumped angrily down into his chair.

I walked into the empty, chilling room. In the corner Adam lay motionless in the hospital bed, his eyes barley opened. I walked up and took a seat down into the chair beside him as the doctor slowly closed the door. "Hey Adam", I said softly.

His eyes immediately seemed to widen as my voice filled the silent room. I glanced around, noticing that the room was very much lacking the many amounts of flowers, balloons and cards hospital rooms are normally full of. In a way I felt sort of bad for him; but not that bad, "Haylee....", he said tiredly as he attempted to place his hand onto mine.

I quickly moved it away before his cold, white fleshy hands could get to it. "Adam... Please. I'm only hear because of your dumb decision." I took a pause as I glanced out the window, and then back at him. "You decided to make it this way between us."

"Haylee Goddamn it!" he nearly yelled; the veins in his head popping out as the heart pulse machine drastically sped up, and then back down to the normal speed. He took a deep breath to calm himself down. "Haylee please.... That was the biggest mistake of my life.... without you I..." he pleaded before I cut him off.

"This is one mistake of yours I'm not willing to live with Adam", I said as I stood up and began towards the door. I put my hand on the door handle and looked back at him. He lay there, pathetically looking at me in his little hospital gown, his hair un-styled and all over the place, sticking up every way imaginable. "If I was really all that important to you, you wouldn't have done what you did..." I opened the door and stormed off to the waiting room to find Brendon fighting with...Ryan...

what the fuck...?

I quickly walked over and stood in the middle of the, trying to break up the fighting. "Stop it!" I said just loud enough to get a dirty look from one of the nurses. I pushed Ryan back, where he fell over onto a chair as I walked Brendon backwards to the other side of the room. "What the hell is he doing here?" I asked Brendon quietly as I glanced back over at him.

"I have no fucking clue", Brendon replied discussed as he glared over at him. "Why don't you go ask him...?" he said as he sat down furiously.

I rolled my eyes, "You know, I think I'll just go over there and do that", I said as I began walking over to the other side of the room where Ryan sat smiling sinisterly. I sat down in the chair beside him, looking him straight in the eye. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

He laughed slightly as he brushed some of his bangs away from his eyes, "I'm just here to visit a friend", he said. "In fact you should know who I'm here to see. A former boyfriend of yours I hear."

I rolled my eyes, "Like Adam would want to see you here", I spat out as I crossed my arms closely into my chest. "He hates you..."

He smiled, "That's right, you don't know yet."

I cocked an eyebrow and sat up right. "What are you talking about?"

He began laughing. "You don't think it's strangely coincidental that he happen to show up at your doorstop, rescue you, that exact day...?" he smiled as if amused. "You don't think it's weird that he just happen to live in the same apartment; that he understood you completely..."

Countless amounts of thoughts began racing through my mind at speeds to hard to catch. "Stop it..." I said softly in disbelief, urging him to discontinue his sick twisted way of fucking with my mind, of course he didn't listen.

"I told him about you..." he smiled. "I knew him before any of you. I was the one who told him you were so easy..."

"No...." I said again, just as softly as I stood up. "You're lying..."

"It was a whole set up, Haylee", he smiled. "You were a whole set up."

In an angry rage I stormed down the hallway, past all of the peppy little happy nurses in their ugly ass outfits and past all the doctors who looked strangely at me as I speed-walked past them and into Adams room. He lay there, just as I left him as I quickly walked up and slapped him as hard as I could across the face.

"How could you!" I screamed in tears as I collapsed down into a chair furthest away from the bed.

His tiered expression turned to the same one I seen Ryan wear many times. "I'm sorry Haylee, but you were a nice piece of ass who was easy to get to", he smiled. "Ryan told me that he already got a taste, and that it was totally worth it. I'm sorry, but from all the wonderful things he told me, I needed to try for myself. All I needed was to play little emotional emo boy for a while and it totally paid off." He smiled again, only this time it actually got to me. "You shouldn't be mad sweetie, this is a compliment."

the fucking jackass
Sign up to rate and review this story