Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

We'll Do Some Drugs And Fall In Love

by xxlaurenxx 6 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 1490 words

0Unrated
[[UPDATE]] yeah you guys are yet again awesome. I feel sorta bad cause im like neglecting all my other stories for this one; but oh well. Just another reason for you guys to feel special. don't forget to comment :D

I woke up the next morning lying next to nothing more then a piece of paper. I fluttered my eyes opened, adjusting to the light that pored through the windows, and lightly clutched the paper. On it, in boyish scribbles, was a message:

Morning Sunshine;

Sorry I had to be gone when you woke up, we had this interview that I totally spaced on. We should be back sometime around noon-1 o' clock-ish; feel free to rummage through our pantry and find something to eat.

xxx

-Brendon



I stood up and stretched slightly as I threw off the wrinkled clothes from the night before, leaving me in my bra and panties, and walked into the bathroom. I leaned over the slightly damp shower, probably from the person who used it before me, and noticed some "suggestive" reading material shoved behind the toilette.

pff...boys...

I brushed it off and continued with my shower. The hot water beating down hard on my back was really something that I needed, especially after last night with Adam and all. A good twenty minutes later I stepped out of the shower. As I rung my hair free of moisture, I searched around the bathroom for a decent sized towel, but was unsuccessful; for all I managed to dig up were smaller ones that barley covered my frame. I rolled my eyes.

perfect

I unlocked the door, wrapping whatever I could with the towel and walked out of the bathroom to find the boys already home. I completely panicked, trying my best to dash down the hallway and into Brendon's room before any of the boys could see. I quickly got inside and locked the door quickly behind me when I turned to see Brendon.

"Uhhh...", I said awkwardly as I quickly tried to stretch the towel down to cover whatever was on the verge of popping out. Needless to say, I was very unsuccessful. Brendon stood there, looking me up and down many times as if in awe, or unsure of what to do. "Cover your eyes!" I said quickly.

"Ohh", he managed to stutter as he swiftly covered his eyes with his hand. "Haylee...I'm uhhh.... sss..... I'm sorry...." He again stuttered out as he began moving towards the door, bumping into anything that was in his way, seeing as his eyes were still covered. I smiled to myself as he bumped into his dresser, causing some things to tumble off from the top.
By the time he made it to the door the floor was covered in things he had knocked over, "Uhh yeah...I'll let you get changed..." he said as he quickly shut the door.

I smiled to myself as I looked at my ball of clothes lying on the floor. They probably smelt strongly of sweat, smoke and heavy liquor, and I would rather run around in that towel then wear something like that...

After putting back on my bra and panties, I walked over to Brendon's closet and took out a pair of his jeans. As I held them up to myself, they looked only a bit larger then what size I wore, nothing one of his belts couldn't fix; I quickly slid them on. I looked on the floor and grabbed one of the studded belts that sat there and strung it through the belt loop, fastening it so the pants fit decently on me.

Next thing I needed was a shirt. I searched through the dozens of messily hung up and slightly wrinkled shirts that were located on the other side of the closet, until I found one that looked like it would fit me just right. I pulled it over my head and walked over to the mirror.

I stared at my reflection. It definitely wasn't something that I would have worn, but it would have to do until I got my stuff from the old apartment.

oh god...

I hadn't even begun to think about going back to the apartment and getting my things from Adam. In fact the thought of just facing him sent chills down my spine; the same chills I got when I first had to face Ryan.

Suddenly, I herd a knock at the door, cutting my thought short. "Ermm.... Haylee..." It was Brendon talking in the cute little way he spoke when he was embarrassed "Is it safe to come in...?"

I laughed to myself, "Yeah Brendon", I giggled, "You can come in..."

He slowly opened the door and made his way in next to me as he stared at both of our reflection in the mirror. "It doesn't look like you've had.... wait.... are you wearing my clothes?" he asked confused.

I laughed, "Got a problem with that Urie?" He laughed slightly to himself as I walked over to the corner of the room where I tossed my purse. I grabbed it and looked up at him, "Do you think that we could maybe stop by the old apartment and get some of my stuff...you know so I can just head over to Ali's when I can?"

He scrunched his eyebrows together, "You know Haylee, as long as you pony up a percentage of the rent each month, you can stay here with us as long as you want", he said openly.

"I know I can, and I really appreciate it so much; you understand that, don't you?" I asked as he nodded understandingly. "It's just I feel really guilty, one, because I feel like I'm imposing; and two, you already have four boys staying in a single apartment. I'd think if you were to throw a girl into the whole thing all that would come out of it would be chaos."

I took a pause as I examined his expression. He seemed like he was disappointed, but like he very knew that I was exactly right. "So...do you think you could manage getting me over there?"

"Ahhh... yeah, I can give you a ride", he said almost confused as he sat down on his bed. "You're sure you're okay with going there though?"

I walked over and took a seat beside him, "To tell you the truth I'm not sure if I am or not", I began as I rested my head on his shoulder, " but this is something that I probably should get over with."

----------------

About an hour later, after getting something to eat and driving over, me and Brendon were standing right outside the apartment that used to belong to me and Adam. So many good memories happened in that apartment, and they were all torn apart the second he even touched his Barbie.

I looked over at Brendon, "I'm kind of scared...."

He took my hand and squeezed it lightly, "You'll do fine, kid", he smiled. I let go and began to make my way towards the door when Brendon's voice suddenly echoed all throughout the hallway, "You sure you don't want me to come in there with you?"

I turned as I placed my hand on the door handle and shook my head, "No...this is something that I want to do on my own." He nodded understandingly as I opened the door and walked inside.

The whole place seemed deserted, the same as when me and him left for the party the night before. The couch still had the pillow and blanket that I slept with, the dirty dishes still in the sink, which was strange seeing as Adam was some-what of a neat freak when it came to those sorts of things.

maybe he never even came home...

Me being some-what confused, I walked down the hallway into the back bedroom where my clothes and everything were and began packing away clothes and makeup and everything else I thought to grab and stuffed it into a large suit case that was kept under the bed.

A few minutes later, after my suitcase was packed with stuff I began tugging it down the hallway until something caught my eye. In the computer room two doors down from where my bedroom was, a dull light was turned on. I left my suitcase there in the middle of the hallway and made my way back to the room.

I cautiously walked in and saw nothing out of the ordinary except for the desk lamp that was turned on. I walked over to turn it off when I stumbled onto the ground. As I rubbed my head, which had collided hard with the wooden floor, I looked over and saw Adam lying there with a pill bottle in hand, unconscious.

Oh my God...























COMMENTS
COMMENTS
COMMENTS
COMMENTS
COMMENTS
did i make it clear =]
Sign up to rate and review this story