Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Small Town Secret

loss of appetite

by NoZoMi17 0 reviews

What!? Ed lost his appetite? He must be sick

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-25 - 852 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1- loss of appetite


'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"New story....unknown title....unknown length.....all I know is......what's in my heart."

That's what I was thinking when I started this story,

Please keep in mind this is not following any storyline.......

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Edward and Alphonse Elric, the two of you are to visit a small town about 50 miles east of central." Roy said smirking. Ed looked at him disapprovingly.
"Ok. So...how do when does the train leave?" Roy Laughed slightly.
"It doesn't. This town is far to remote to be reached by any train. They don't believe in automobiles ether so...you have to walk. Oh and you have to be there by tomorrow." Ed felt as though he could have rung the Colonel's neck if Al hadn't of held him back.
"So when do we have to report back here?" Al asked while trying to calm his yelling older brother down.
"I want you back in three days. No excuses. When you get there, tell them that you are the last representatives that we are sending. That if they want more help with finances, they need to advance technologically." Al nodded and dragged Edward out of the office. He and his brother walked down the hall. Alphonse would of had a content look on his face while Ed's stayed solemn. Al looked over to his brother and laughed.
"What the hell are you laughing at?" he asked annoyed. Al was just happy to be able to spend this valuable time with his brother. They reached the front doors of central headquarters and proceeded to walk out until Major Armstrong had flagged them down.
"Elric Brothers! Please wait!" they turned around and he handed them a map. "I believe you may need this." He stated smiling.
"Thank you so much major." Al said. The Major saluted and watched them walk out.


4 hours later....

"UGH! Are we there yet, Al!?" Edward asked as he shivered slightly under his famous red cloak. Al simply shook his head and answered,
"I'm afraid not brother. But we don't have much farther." He turned around to view his brother. "Are you cold?" he asked. Of course Ed snorted.
"Of course not, I just wish we were there already is all." Al noticed that his brother was tired. His pace had slowed severely. Al's metal suit clanked loudly, and each time it echoed in Edward's head. Although, Al did not know this. And Edward was going to keep it that way. That is, if he had anything to say about it. The brothers kept trudging through the thick forest as night fell. Edward had involuntarily pulled his jacket closer to his body as the temperature dropped. Suddenly, lights came into view. Al looked up and said,
"Look Brother! It's the town." Ed breathed a sigh of relief. He was freezing and extremely hungry.
"Let's hurry and find a place to stay." He said practically running down the hill to the small town below. The Colonel wasn't kidding. This town is small. Edward thought to himself as he slowed down and walked inside of a building. Inside were many people sitting around, just having a good ole time. He walked over to a waitress and asked, "Do you know where my brother and I can stay for the night?" the waitress smiled and nodded.
"Sure thing hun' just follow me." She walked over to another woman at a bar. Apparently she was the bartender. "Ersella, got couple of 'em for ya." Said the waitress. The woman named Ersella nodded and looked at Ed and Al.
"Well, hello boys, what can I do ya fer?" Ed smiled.
"Uh, we'd like a room for two please." The woman punched some umbers on her machine, and,
"That'll be -" The woman stopped once realizing that her young customer had a silver pocket watch on his belt. She frowned. "Tell me, what are the two of you doing way out here, huh?" Ed and Al looked at each other, knowing that the jig was up.
"We're here from Central. We need to speak with the mayor tomorrow. We have an important message to give to him." The woman gave them two keys.
"Here the room is free." She handed them the keys and walked away. Ed stood there dumbfounded for just a minute. He felt glad that he didn't pay for the room but somewhat bad at the same time. Ignoring this, he and Al walked up the stairs to the room. Ed used the key and stepped inside immediately shedding his boots and jacket. He sprawled out on the bed and looked at the ceiling. Al picked up his messy brother's belongings off the floor and placed them neatly elsewhere. He turned to his brother,
"Brother, aren't you hungry? You should go down stairs and eat something." Ed merely said,
"No, I'm not hungry anymore. I'm too tired." He curled up and got under the blankets. He had been hungry, but for some reason didn't know why he wasn't anymore. He pushed this thought to the back of his mind as he drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story