Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Small Town Secret

Suspiscion

by NoZoMi17 0 reviews

We ALL knew Ed was sick, whether he admitted it or not.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-25 - 316 words

0Unrated
Oops forgot the disclaimer.....really wish I owned it....but don't..... :'-(



He wandered the halls of, of, where was he anyway? He was searching, but for what, he did not know. All he could see was darkness. It was as if he was blind to the world. Not seeing, not feeling, not hearing, just wandering with out any indication of where he was headed, where he came from, or where he was going. He wished he had just fallen into a black hole just feel some sort of sensation. And then he felt it. Suddenly, he could feel again. Not being able to think straight, he ran, ran far away; or so he thought. That mockery was only in itself a dream, as his pursuer only drew nearer. Not being able to run fast enough, a stinging sensation slowly crept over his being as he felt himself fall...

"Brother? Brother you need to wake up?" Ed awoke with a slight start. His breathing was heavy and he felt like whatever was chasing him had actually executed its assault. He felt like his body weighed a ton. It ached and sweat had beaded on his forehead. He laid back down on the somewhat comfortable bed the inn had provided. Alphonse took a good look at his brother. He looked pale. This could have been explained from his dreams; although, his cheeks seemed to have a rosy sort of tint to them. This could not be an outcome of some nightmare. But the nightmare may have been the outcome of a very force full fever. This could also explain his brother's rejection of food from the night before. Alphonse made a quick note of his brother's condition and thought he should keep an eye on him for the time being. Thinking that it was just a cold; it would probably work itself out.


Or so he had hoped...
Sign up to rate and review this story