Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

Just a filler. . .

by Meg2005 1 review

This is just a filler I promise it gets better.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-25 - 1150 words

0Unrated
Meg:: So I know this chapter kinda sucks....a lot but it's just a filler. So give me some reviews and I'll try to update again tomorrow. Have a great day! :D

'So when do you leave for tour again?'

'We're recording a new album. Then we tour.'

'How long until you leave for tour again?' Chelsea asked becoming agitated.

'When we get the album done, there isn't a set date. We are recording starting Monday until we get it done.' Brendon said as he unpacked a suitcase.

'Brendon.' Chelsea began.

'What babe?' he asked not paying much attention to her.

'I don't know if I want to have a baby?' She said as she jumped on to the counter while she watched Brendon put laundry in the washing machine.

'What?'

'I've just been thinking.'

'You don't want to have a child? You don't want to have my child?'

'No, it's not that I don't want to have your child or a child in general. Brendon I'm not even twenty years old yet. I have a hard enough time fitting into my jeans now; I don't need to have more of a reason to feel fat and useless.'

'Baby,' Brendon started as he walked over to her and stood between her legs, 'There is nothing you could do to make your self fat, and you will never be useless. We're having a baby, a child all our own. He's going to be beautiful just like his mother; he's going to be charming just like his father. He'll be everything we've always wanted.' Brendon smiled, 'I love you.'

'I love you too.' Chelsea smiled before Brendon gave her a gentle kiss.

'I need to finish our laundry.' Brendon said parting from his wife and walking back to the washer.

'I think I'm going to go take a nap, I'm tired.'

'It's because you're pregnant....Whoa. That was weird. You're pregnant.' Brendon said.

'No kidding.'

'No, I mean you're really, really pregnant.'

'I know.'

'In eight months, you're going to have a baby pregnant.'

'Brendon...I know.' Chelsea said.

'I'm sorry; it just hasn't sunk in yet. '

'I know, but it will. In eight months when the baby comes out the whole that the only thing that is supposed to go in that whole is your penis.'

'You know, I'm pretty big but I think a baby is going to hurt.'

'That's why they call it child birth you idiot. I'm going to take a nap.'

'Love you.' Brendon said as Chelsea started out of the kitchen.

'Love you more.' Chelsea walked into the bedroom and cracked the door. Chelsea took off her shirt and the jeans she was wearing and crawled into her bed on Brendon's side and cuddled up to and fell asleep peacefully with a soft smile on her face.

Brendon came in and out of the room, picking up random articles of clothing on the floor as she slept. He quickly finished his laundry taking his black tee shirt off and his dark blue jeans and putting them in the wash before a smirk formed on his face and he walked back into the bedroom closing the door behind him. He crawled into bed and pulled Chelsea into him spooning her as she took his hand and held it gently while she slept.

'Hey you're awake.' Brendon smiled as Chelsea turned around and looked at him.

'What are you doing?' she asked as he ran his hand up and down her back.

'You looked lonely so I came in to cuddle you while you slept. I did some thinking.'

'You did? About what?'

'About our baby, what do you think of the name Joseph?'

'We can't name him Joseph, Joe's name is Joseph.'

'That's true, do you have any ideas?'

'Thomas.'

'Thomas huh? Thomas Brendon Urie.'

'I like it.'

'Me too.'

'Well we have some time to decide before we have to have a name for him. I'm only two months along. We don't even know what we're having yet.' Chelsea smiled before her father walked into the room.

'Chelsea, we need to talk.' He said paying no attention to Brendon and Chelsea in bed.

'What about dad?'

'About this Bob Waters case, you two are no longer legally married but I've pulled some strings if you two want you can take him to court.' He said.

'So we have to get remarried?'

'The papers have already gone though. They went through as of yesterday. They are signed and sealed a reversal is not likely since both signatures are signed. If you say you didn't sign them Brendon, you can get him on forgery but that's probably the only thing you can get him on.'

'Alright well I didn't sign those papers.'

'Alright well then that's a closed case.'

'What about our marriage?' Chelsea asked.

'Not so closed case, you two have to get remarried, that's all there is to it.'

'Well then we'd better get on that. She's pregnant.'

'Don't remind me. Just decide what you two want to do and get back to me. We can go from there but we do need to get this taken care of before Chelsea starts to show. That will just cause more drama then is already going on.'

'Alright Mr. Reeves, we'll talk it over and give you a call.'

'Alright, Chelsea, I don't want you out tonight, it's supposed to storm.' Mr. Reeves said before walking out of the room and out of the apartment.

'Brendon.'

'What?' he quacked.

'I want to go on a vacation. Just you and I. We can go to Aspen for a weekend or Lake Tahoe. Some place like that where we can relax, drink hot chocolate, and maybe if you're lucky make love.'

'I bet I can work something out.' Brendon smiled.

'Hey Chuck, its Brendon Urie.' Brendon said into the phone the next morning as Chelsea slept, 'Hey I was wondering if you could work something out for me in Aspen or Lake Tahoe in a week or so. Yeah for a few days. Chelsea wants to go on a vacation and she said Aspen or Lake Tahoe. Well she's pregnant so I'm on thin ice right now but let's keep that between you and I, not a lot of people know yet. Alright, yeah just give me a call back later then. Okay talk to you soon, bye Chuck.' Brendon said as Chelsea came into the room.

'Who was on the phone?'

'Just Kara.'

'I miss your sister, she's so sweet. I often wonder what happened to you.'

'You happened to me, I was sweet before I met you. Then you turned me into this arrogant horn dog.' Brendon laughed.

'What it Urie, I feel a mood swing coming on.'

'Love you too baby.' Brendon smiled as he watched his wife. Brendon sighed heavily. He's going to be a father.
Sign up to rate and review this story