Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

Men in Black. . .

by Meg2005 2 reviews

read it and find out. It's basically a filler with a little action at the end.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-28 - Updated: 2007-01-29 - 1413 words

0Unrated
A/N: So I really am trying to update this a lot more, but I'm so busy with school that my story is lacking. I'm going to write tonight though so you might get more then one! ENJOY! and Review me!!

Two months passed as Brendon and Chelsea came to terms with their new parent hood as Chelsea began to show just a small amount. Still it wasn't obvious, unless you knew she was expecting. As the boys finished up their second record, Chelsea, Brendon, and the gang got ready to tour again.

The day before the tour started was the day that Chelsea and Brendon should have spent finishing up the last minute packing they had to do, but, instead they spent the day being together.

'Four months.' Brendon said softly as he and Chelsea walked down the path way in the park they knew so well as he held her hand swinging them between their bodies as they walked. Chelsea held an ice cream in her hand as she smiled at Brendon.

'Are you ready for this daddy?'

'Not even in the slightest bit, but that's why we have five months left.' He smiled, 'Oh you have a little ice cream on the top of your lip, let me get that for you.' Chelsea rolled her eyes at his cheesy attempt to get a kiss but let him kiss her lips anyway; enjoying the feeling he gave her.

'I want to swing.' Chelsea said as she stopped walking looking over at the swing set. Brendon smiled and walked her over to the swings sitting down on one and pulling her down on his lap as he pushed off the ground slightly.

'You know what's weird about this park?' Brendon asked as he held her in his arms while they cuddled on the swing.

'What's that?'

'Everything big that has happened in our relationship has happened in this park; we lost our virginity in the backseat of my car right over there, and I asked you to marry me right over there, and now we're sitting here in the park with our baby.'

'I know this park has played a big part in our relationship. It'll play a big part in our son's life as well.'

'You don't know he's going to be a boy.' Chelsea said looking down at him.

'I do too. It's going to be a boy, Brendon Thomas.' He smiled rubbing her small bump.

'He's going to have your duck lips.'

'Don't make fun of the lips now momma.' Brendon said with a serious face.

'I love your duck lips. It's one of my favorite things about you, that and your ghetto booty you've got goin on.'

'My butt isn't that big.'

'What ever you say honey, come on let's go home. I'm hungry.'

'I'm going to have to get a better job to support these eating habits of yours.'

'Hey, this is your fault. I'm pregnant, I didn't get myself pregnant.'

'No, that wouldn't have been nearly as enjoyable.' He smirked before receiving a slap.

'Spousal abuse.' Brendon claimed.

'Oh BS, you couldn't claim spousal abuse, you get to much sex.'

'Point taken hot momma.' He said sliding his hand into her back pocket.

Chelsea rolled her eyes but kept walking. Twenty minutes later they pulled up to the small gated apartment complex and walked up the stairs to their home.

'I feel like I could eat a horse.' Chelsea said as she looked through the fridge.

'Honey, I know you're pregnant and I know you are eating enough for two but you're going to eat us out of house and home.' Brendon said walking into the kitchen in a pair of basketball shorts and no shirt with his hair messed up and his glasses on.

'Are you telling me I'm fat?' Chelsea asked turning around and glaring.

'What? No, you're not fat. You are just eating an insane amount of food.'

'I KNOW! It's driving me crazy but I'm so hungry.' Chelsea said as she sat down at the kitchen table, 'I don't want to eat.'

'Baby, you're pregnant. It's okay, really.'

'No it's not.' She said as she began to cry, 'I'm fat and here you are mister size 2 and a half, by the time we get back from our tour, I'm going to be this huge fat cow. Why do you love me?'

Brendon couldn't help but chuckle at his wife, 'Baby, you're beautiful. You're smart, and you get broken up about the smallest things. That's why I love you. And you're not fat.'

'Yes I am, Brendon, look.' Chelsea said pulling up her shirt to show him the little bump she had. Brendon smiled as he got down on his knees and pressed his lips to her bump softly kissing it multiple times as she smiled. The hugged her gently pressing his ear against her stomach. Chelsea smiled down at him as she ran her hands through his thick dark hair, 'I love you.' He whispered only soft enough for himself and her to hear before he stood up, 'Come with me.'

Chelsea got up and followed him into their room where there were two suitcases laid out on the floor with stacks of clothing all over the room, 'You're backing for me?' she asked.

'Well you haven't even started yet, our flight leaves at eight tomorrow morning.'

'I was going to. I haven't really been able to sleep lately so I figured I could do it tonight while you slept as to not get a comment about my underwear every time I folded a new pair.'

'Hey, I only made three comments about your panties, besides, they were useful.'

'Yes well those "useful" comments of yours are the reason that I'm sitting here pregnant Urie, so keep them to yourself please.'

'That's why I have a wife you know, so I can talk dirty to her and not get slapped.'

'Whatever Brendon just pack.'

'Hey honey, we're almost out of toothpaste and I'm out of shaving cream and after shave.' Brendon said coming into the bedroom to find Chelsea reading a pregnancy book.

'Alright. Do you want me to go get some?' she asked.

'If you don't mind, if you don't want to go, then I will but I figured...'

'I'll go get it. I need some ice cream anyway.' She said getting up and walking over to the closet to put on a pair of shoes.

'Be careful.'

'I will. I love you.'

'Love you more.' With that Chelsea walked out of the house not noticing the car parked across the street from their apartment building. She got into her white maxima and started towards the store, still not noticing the car following her as she listened to the radio drumming her hands along to the new fall out boy song.

The trip to the store was short and sweet, Chelsea got Brendon's aftershave, his shaving cream, his toothpaste, some shampoo for him, some razor heads for herself, Brendon's beloved Capris suns and lastly her Ben and Jerry's ice cream before proceeding to the check out. The men that followed her to the store, followed her through the check out line but it was Vegas, Chelsea didn't think twice.

'That'll be $38.47.' the girl at the check outline said as Chelsea took out her debt card and swiped it, 'I like your shoes.' The girl smiled.

'Thanks.' Chelsea said matching her smile.

'Have a good evening.' The girl said handing Chelsea her bags before Chelsea started out.

'Do you think they are still together? I mean she's here alone.' One of the guys said as they stood where Chelsea had just been as the girl rang up their two items.

'I don't know. Tour starts tomorrow, maybe she's just getting last minute stuff, I mean she did have aftershave.'

'What do you think Bob wants us to get more pictures of?' he asked.

'We need to get a look into their window and see if we can find anything else. When they go to bed tonight, we'll go.' The guy said taking their bag and walking out to follow Chelsea back to her apartment.

'Brendon! I'm back babe.' She said walking into the apartment.

'Hey, that was fast.'

'I know, it's amazing how fast I get stuff done with out you.

'HEY! I resent that.'

'I love you baby.' She smiled giving him a soft kiss before walking back into the bedroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story