Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

The missing papers.

by Meg2005 0 reviews

Chelsea and Brendon find out waht the guys were actually after

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-01-29 - 1179 words

0Unrated
As Brendon and Chelsea headed for bed in anticipation of the next day, two men in the same city plotted against the young couple.

'Look I don't care what you have to do just get in there and find something I can use against them. They brought me down, pay back is a bitch.'

'Okay, we'll call you when we're done.' He said before hanging up the phone and looking at his partner.

'Here goes nothing.' The other one said getting out of the car and starting towards the small apartment.

Chelsea was startled awake five minutes later. She had heard something, something that she shouldn't have heard, Footsteps on the hard wood floor. 'Brendon.' She whispered, 'Baby wake up please wake up.'

'What, Chelsea, what's wrong?' Brendon asked sitting up in bed.

'I heard something; there were footsteps over by the kitchen.'

'Baby you're hearing things. No one is in the house.'

'Brendon.' She whined.

'What do you want me to do?' he asked as he put his glasses on.

'Will you shut our bedroom door and lock it please?' she begged.

'Of course, if it'll make you feel better.' He whispered getting up out of bed shivering as he walked across the room in his boxers. He peered out the door only to see a shadow move across the floor. He quickly shut the door quietly and locked it behind him, 'Better?'

'Thank you.' She said looking up at him with her pleading eyes.

'Baby you're welcome. C'mere.' He said pulling her closer to him and into his arms where she felt safe.

'Bob, it's me. We found it. You're going to love this. Looks like young Mrs. Urie is with child.'

'What?'

'She's pregnant. Looks like about four months by the doctor's papers.'

'Pregnant huh?'

'Yes, she's pregnant.' He said as a smirk placed itself across his face.

'Interesting news. I think I can use this.' Bob said before hanging up and opening his lap top.

'BRENDON!' Chelsea yelled early the next morning as she tore up the kitchen and living room looking for the papers from her last doctor's appointment, including pictures of their sonogram.

'What?' he asked casually walking in, wearing a pair of jeans with out a shirt and wet hair.

'My papers are gone.' She said moving a stack of Brendon's magazines on the coffee table.

'What papers?'

'The papers from our doctor's appointment, all my blood work, my doctor's 'okay' for tour, and our sonogram pictures.' Chelsea said as tears welled up in her eyes.

'Honey, calm down, I'm sure they are around her some place.'

'Brendon, I set them next to my purse yesterday. My purse is still here and nothing is missing out of it but the papers are gone.'

Brendon stood for a minute watching her fiddle through everything in the apartment. The shadow he saw and the footsteps she heard last night had the papers. 'Baby.' Brendon started, 'Chelsea.'

'What?'

'Last night when you woke up and said you heard foot steps, I got up and shut the door but I saw someone walk across the living room, or a shadow, I thought I was seeing things but I guess not.' Brendon said sitting down on the couch.

'Brendon, if those papers end up in the wrong hands, there is going to be even more drama, everyone is going to know I'm pregnant.'

'I know.'

'Call Police, do something.' Chelsea said as she sat down next to him.

'Honey, I'm sorry.'

'Brendon, this isn't your fault.' She said resting a hand on his cheek.

'Well now because I'm too chicken to get up and look around the house, the whole world is going to know that you're pregnant. The band is going to get a huge load of shit from our record label, if we even have a record label after it gets out.'

'Honey, Pete is the president of your record label; he's not going to drop you.'

'No but the CEO's and such are going to be pissed.'

'Well they can be pissed as long as that's all they are.' Chelsea said handing Brendon the phone.

'I'm sorry Mr. Urie, there isn't much I can do about stolen papers, were there any valuables stolen?'

'No just those papers and the sonogram picture.'

'Well I'm sorry are you sure you haven't miss placed them?'

'My wife tore the apartment apart this morning looking for the papers, we're suppose to be on a flight in four hours, I'm positive we haven't miss placed them. If these papers get into the wrong hands, it could be lethal.'

'Are they going to put someone's life in danger?' the officer asked with a serious expression.

'No, I guess not.'

'Have a good day Mr. Urie.' The officer said as he started out of the house.

'FUCK!' Brendon yelled hitting his fist on the door.

'I just talked to Patrick, he assured me that nothing would happen to the band if everyone found out I was pregnant. He said though that when they find out who stole the papers they are going to press legal matters.'

'Okay.' Brendon said as he walked past her into the bedroom.

'Everything is going to be okay Bren.'

'Why is this stuff happening to us? Why can't we just be married and enjoy having our baby? I'm going to be a father for the first time, I'll never have my first child again and here we are not being able to enjoy ourselves and our baby.'

'Brendon the only person who can make you not enjoy yourself is you. Well I guess I can do that too but not the point, just don't listen to these guys and what they are doing. They are only trying to get back at you okay.'

'I guess.' Brendon said as Chelsea sat next to him.

'Come on babe, we have to leave soon.' Chelsea said standing up and walking into the bathroom to get into the shower. Brendon walked in a minute later as she was undressing and stood leaning against the door frame. He watched as she removed the shirt she had on, he admired her body even though is in the process of changing. Her breasts looked fuller and her stomach is no longer flat and sexy but a home for their baby.

'What are you doing?' Chelsea asked turning around and looking at him.

'Enjoying the view.' He smiled walking over and wrapping his arms around her nearly nude body.

'Well better enjoy it now, it won't last much longer.'

'It'll always be the same, beautiful.' He smiled before leaning down and giving her a gentle kiss that soon turned into more passionate kisses that Chelsea cut short.

'As much as I want to stand here and make out with you, I need to shower before we miss our flight.'

'I love you so much.' Brendon said pushing some of her hair behind her ears and kissing her again.

Chelsea smiled into the kiss and looked into his big brown eyes, 'I love you more.'
Sign up to rate and review this story