Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

Mental melt down.

by Meg2005 2 reviews

read it and find out.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-01-30 - 1093 words

0Unrated
'Brendon, leave me alone.' Chelsea whined as Brendon tried to cuddle with her as they sat on the bus.

'What is your deal today? You don't want anything to do with me.'

'I'm just not in a touchy mood today okay? Just leave me alone.' Chelsea said as she got up and walked out of the room.

'What's her problem?' Ryan asked as he sat back with Brendon as Spencer walked in.

'I don't know; she's moody and hormonal.'

'No kidding, I'm never having a child if that's what she's going to act like.'

'Yeah well it wasn't exactly planned okay.'

'Are you ready for this? You're going to spend the rest of your life with Chelsea.'

'No, I'm not ready for this. I don't even know what I want anymore. I love Chelsea, I really do, I love her with every inch of my body and soul. I can't imagine living my life with out her but now I don't have a choice. I'm going to be screwing the same woman for the rest of my life.'

'Well when you put it like that, you make it sound like it's a jail sentence.'

'It's not, I love her. Really I do. I guess I'm just confused at this point.' Brendon said as Chelsea walked further up to the bus as she contemplated what to do with what she just heard, 'Bottom line though, I know that Chelsea is the woman I'm suppose to be with for the rest of my life and I'm okay with that. I love her and I love our child. It's going to be okay and at the end of the day, I have the most amazing woman to go home to.'

'Hey babe.' Brendon said walking up a few hours later. He kissed her on the top of the head as he sat across from her while she sat on her computer just looking at the blank screen as she had been doing all afternoon, 'Chelsea?' Brendon waving his hand in front of her face.

'What?' she asked snapping out of her trance she had been in since she heard Brendon talking to Ryan.

'Baby what's wrong with you today? First you were pissed off at me, now you're kind of out of it.'

'Nothing.' She whispered.

'Baby, what's the matter?' Brendon asked moving over to sit next to her.

'Brendon, I'm fine really.' She said moving away from him.

'Do I smell bad or something or do you just not want to be around me?'

'I just don't feel good.' Chelsea said as tears welled up in her eyes.

'Come on babe, it's getting late, you can go to bed and I'll be in, in a little while.'

'I'm fine Brendon.' Chelsea said as more tears cascaded down her cheeks.

'Why are you crying? Chelsea please telling me what's wrong.' Brendon begged.

'I heard you talking to Ryan this morning.' She whispered.

'You heard me talk to Ryan about what?' he asked soothing her hair back.

'About how you were going to have the same woman for the rest of your life and that you didn't know what you wanted, Brendon I know this is a big step for both of us but I can't do it on my own. If you want out you need to get out now while it's' just still us.'

'Chelsea...'

'I know that this was unexpected but I didn't think that just because we got pregnant you would bail on me, of course I'd probably do the same thing, if the girl I didn't love ended up pregnant.'

'Chelsea...baby....'

'But it hurts Brendon, I thought we were in love, I thought that we wanted to spend forever together...'

'CHELSEA! I love you. I want to spend forever with you. You obviously left too soon if that's all you heard. Ryan brought up a good point; you had me tied down when I was seventeen, which takes a pretty strong type of love. I don't ever want you to think that I would rather be with someone else okay?'

'You promise?'

'I swear on my heart.'

'Brendon, how come we were never friends before we were lovers?'

'Because I decided the first time I saw you that I loved you, there was no time for friends.'

'Bren, I want to be your best friend.'

'Honey, you are my best friend.'

'No I'm not. I want to be the person that you pick on and joke around with. You don't pick on me Brendon. Why won't you pick on me?'

'I didn't know you wanted me to pick on you.'

'I do! I want you to pick on me about when I do stupid things, or trip over my own feet.'

'Alright, I'll pick on you more. Anything else you want me to do?'

'We don't laugh together.'

'Yes we do.'

'No we don't. We never laugh together, we don't have any pictures of us laughing together, they are all of us being all lovey and shit, why can't we laugh together.'

'You want to laugh together and have pictures of us laughing together? You don't want to be lovey with me?'

I do but I want to laugh with you Brendon. I don't want to be just your girlfriend; I want to be the person you want to be around all the time.'

'Baby I do want to be around you all the time.'

'No you don't. I know you don't because I don't want to be around you all the time but I want you to be around me all the time.'

'Chelsea, I want to be around you ever minute of everyday you have my heart and you just won't give it back to me, no matter how much I beg and plead. You're always going to have my heart so you know what, as long as you're happy, my heart is happy, so we're going to be best friends from now on.'

'Good, that means no more sex.'

'WHAT?!?!' Brendon yelled.

'Girls don't have sex with their best friends.'

'Yes but girls aren't married to their best friends. Chelsea you can't do this to me. I need sex; I can't live with out sex.'

'Brendon, you sound desperate right now.'

I AM! I'm a twenty year old boy. I'm growing, I need it.'

'You're pathetic.'

'So!'

'We'll talk about it later, I'm tired.' Chelsea said walking back to go to bed as Jon and Ryan walked in holding back their laughter.

'Sucks for you man.' Ryan laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story