Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear I'll Shake it up If You Swear to Listen

This is just the Prologue

by Geets 5 reviews

Vicky wins a once-in-a-life-time competition - to meet Panic! at the Disco. When she invites her friend along, and seemingly forgets to tell her boyfriend, not to mention when the boys and her star...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-25 - Updated: 2007-01-25 - 654 words

0Unrated
So, this is my first fan-fic ever, so I really hope it's good. Please, read and review. Constructive criticism is appreciated, and if people like it, I will continue :D

~~~~~~

As I sat shaking with excitement and anxiety, I stared at my phone whilst listening to the radio. They should be calling the potential winners soon, shouldn't they?

I kept my hopes high as the time went by, until my phone began vibrating and i could hear the sound of Time to Dance. Pouncing on it, I answered, "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Victoria Alben?" said a monotonous female voice.

"Yes"

"This is Radio 1 calling. You are the second caller for the competition. Please hold the line." And with that, I heard Radio 1 playing through the phone, and I bounced around the room screaming, "I'm the second caller!!" All I needed to do now was to hope that the first caller would not get the question right and I would. I HAVE to get it right.

Then I heard Scott Mills', the radio DJ, voice talking to the first caller, making small talk. But then he asked this girl, Abbey something-or-another, what the names of the people in Panic! at the Disco are and what did they play. Oh my god, how easy I thought to myself. This was shortly followed by me thinking damn it, this bitch is going to get it right, isn't she? I began to panic, but only until they announced that her answer was wrong, and then I realised that I was going on national Radio 1 to try and win the opportunity to meet Panic! at the Disco. And I froze.

"Caller number two, is Victoria on the line?" No answer. "Caller number two?" Still, no answer. I had lost the ability to speak. Wow, I pick my moments.

Finally, I found my voice and blurted out, "Hello?" just before Scott Mills had given up on me.

"Oh, hello. Is this Victoria?"

"Yes, This is her."

"Oh, good good. So, what do you do Victoria? Are you still at school?"

"Yes, I'm in Year 11. I'm 16"

"So, Victoria, how much do you want to win this competition?"

Well, that's a rather stupid question isn't it? "A hell of a lot Scott, I'm a huge fan of Panic! at the Disco."

"Well, let's not delay any further then. Victoria," he paused, trying to add a dramatic effect, and failing, but I was so nervous by this point, it was working, "What are the names of the members of Panic! at the Disco, and what do each of them play?"

I answered the question, hoping with everything in me that I had got it right. He still waited before he replied.

I was in huge doubt by now that I had won, it felt like a life-time ago since anyone had spoken. But then, breaking the silence, Scott said, "Victoria, that answer is correct! You are going to meet Panic! at the Disco." And i just screamed, so loudly that I probably deafened everyone listening. "How do you feel?"

"Oh my god Scott, I feel amazing! Thankyou so so much!!" I had actually won. I was going to Las Vegas to spend three days in the Luxor hotel, whilst meeting with Panic! at the Disco, my favourite band! My eyes popped out as I jumped up and down and I played Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking her Clothes Off. I was going to meet the gorgeous Brendon Urie and his band mates. I couldn't believe it!

At this point, my mom walked in the door, returning from work, and I grinned profoundly at her and almost knocked her over with the force of the hug I gave her.

~~~~~~

There was the first chapter! I will try and post more asap, to get it started properly. I want to gwt to the more interesting part. Please Review!! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story