Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear I'll Shake it up If You Swear to Listen

Have Some Composure...

by Geets 4 reviews

Vicky gets ready to leave to go to Vegas

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-01-26 - Updated: 2007-01-26 - 1085 words

0Unrated
Thankyou very much for those who reviewed, they made me very happy! :D here is the second chapter. please review!

~~~~~~

Finally, after hours of packing, and re-packing, I closed my suitcase and attempted to heave it downstairs. And failed. So I got my brother to help me. He was having one of his extremely occasional nice moments. Emphasis on the "occasional": a lot of the time he's just a pain, but that's brother-sister love, right?

Since the holiday was for two, I had to choose who was going to come with me. And even though going with my mom is just the coolest thing ever, I really wanted to take my best friend Siobhan with me instead. Which meant that I had to ask my mom if she would let me go alone...

"Hey mom. Erm... you know when I go to Las Vegas, would it be alright if I went with Siobhan?" I asked cautiously.

"You want to go with Siobhan to America on your own?" she replied, raising her eyebrows and sounding rather amused.

"Well, yeah, I mean, I'm going on their private jet and I'll have bodyguards with me, well them, but still, I won't be alone." I rambled quite quickly; I wanted to explain myself!

My mom stood there, contemplating for what felt like forever. Go on, just tell me that I can't go with Siobhan, you dont want me going alone. "OK."

"OK?" I blurted out, a look of shock on my face.

"Well, I'm not very happy about it, but you are old enough now. Just make sure you do as you're told, no drinking, you stay with Siobhan and..." she paused for a second, "Panic! at the Disco. No trouble, alright?"

"You got it mom." I hugged her and smiled crazily again. "Thankyou, and don't worry - I'll phone regularly. And no trouble." I assured her. Then I skipped upstairs to phone Siobhan and tell her the fantastic news.

I still couldn't get over it all. I was so so unbelievably lucky to win the competition, I mean, I'm NEVER this lucky and I NEVER win anything! I had to look gorgeous: I was going to be hanging out with Panic! at the Disco! I just could not get my head around it.

The next day

I couldn't sleep - I was thinking about what sorts of things we might do when we get to Las Vegas. I was totally hyper, and I couldn't calm myself down. No matter how hard I tried, my eyes just woudld not stay shut!

Today was the day that I would be leaving to go to Vegas with Siobhan! I could not control myself anymore - I was jumping everywhere, with a smile literally streching from ear-to-ear plastered on my face. And even though Siobhan wasn't as much of a fan as me, she was really excited, I knew.

Sitting in the car on the way to the airport while my mom was driving us, I was singing along to /A Fever You Can't Sweat Out/: I had convinced my mom to let us listen to it.

"Oh my god, I cannot believe I'm going to Vegas with Panic! at the Disco! They are just the best, don't you agree Siobhan?" I asked excitedly.

"Oh yeah, totally! Panic! are great, but not really as good as, like, Fall Out Boy!"

"Yes they are! How dare you betray me! I thought you loved Panic?"

"Well, yes I do, but not as much as Fall Out Boy! I mean, Pete Wentz is just so dreamy!"

"Urg, excuse me, have you completely forgotten about Brendon Urie? AKA, the HOTTEST guy alive?! The guy who, in just a few hours, we will be meeting?! OH MY GOD, we are going to be meeting him in a few hours!" I screamed.

"OK, Vicky, calm down. It'll be fine! Just don't flip out like a nutter when you meet him, and you will be alright. Stay cool."

"Right. I just need to calm down. Even though that is impossible for me... I just need to stay calm. God, I can't wait. Not long now!"

We spent the rest of the journey just talking and listening to music. It was great fun; me and Siobhan were really great friends. I could trust her with anything and everything. We had so much in common and she was so easy to talk to.

In no time at all, it seemed, we were at the airport, saying goodbye to my mom. After we hugged, Siobhan and I went through to the departure lounge; we were supposed to be meeting Panic! at the Disco's manager to take us to their private plane, where I would be meeting them for the first time.

"Hi, are you Victoria... Alben, is it?" a tall guy with short black hair said.

"Yes, are you Bob then?" I asked slowly and very happily.

"Yes, Panic! at the Disco's manager," he said, shaking both of our hands. "Are you ready then? Can I take you guys to the plane now?"

"Erm, yeah sure..." I trailed off, realising that the time was now. He nodded to both of us, then started to walk to a terminal. We were outside within seconds, standing right in front of the stairs to Panic!'s own plane. My legs were shaking so violently, and I felt as if I was hyperventilating. I must have been standing there for a while because Siobhan poked me in the back. I ascended up the stairs slowly, and when I reached the top, there were those overly-friendly cabin staff smiling at me and pointing me in the correct direction, whilst wishing me a good flight.

I knocked softly on the door, took a deep breath then I walked into the next room. My jaw dropped quite brilliantly as I saw them all - Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, Jon Walker and Spencer Smith - sitting around comfortably in large brown, leather chairs. They all smiled and turned to face us when they heard us enter, and Jon said, "Hi, welcome to our 1st class ride", enthusiastically, grinning.

~~~~~~

There was chapter 2, and I hope that it is more interesting. And longer. All comments are really appreciated. I'd love to know what you think of it so far :D

By the way, I do not know if Panic! have their own jet, and I wasn't sure if their manager's name was actually Bob, so I'm sorry if I got it wrong!
Sign up to rate and review this story