Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear I'll Shake it up If You Swear to Listen

She's Slightly Clever to Just a Certain Extent

by Geets 2 reviews

They all start to get to know eachother

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-01-27 - Updated: 2007-01-27 - 1259 words

0Unrated
A/N: Here is another chapter, hehee; I'm getting a bit addicted to writing this story. Again, thank you for the reviews - McrXRXMyXSavioursX, Fabnosity, Taylor, Crimsonsorrow, and Toxic Love - you rock! Hope you like it

~~~~~~

My dropped jaw slowly turned into a relaxed, friendly smile as I took a deep breath, swallowed and managed to say, "Hi", in return, followed by Siobhan mumbling something so quietly even I couldn't hear her. Typical: she was the one telling me to calm down, but when it came to the crunch, she couldn't even follow her own advice!

They got up one by one, the first being Brendon (my heart melted at the sight of him, but I kept calm) to just look at us and greet us properly.

"Hello there ladies. So, to what do I owe this pleasure?" Brendon asked surreptitiously. Oh god, he was being that amazing charming self... and it was choking me inside. He was nowhere near me and I felt claustrophobic. I couldn't breathe! That's the sort of effect he had on me.

"Oh wouldn't you like to know..." Siobhan flirted, suddenly finding her voice and her feet in front of these glamorous guys. How did she do it? Just completely calm down and talk to famous, gorgeous celebrities with such ease?

"Oh come off it Brendon, stop hitting on girls we only just met," Ryan sighed. "I'm taking a guess here but I am inclined to think that you already know our names, so what are yours?"

"I'm Vicky, and this is my friend, Siobhan," I answered, trying to keep my voice level. "Well, there's no point in lying now, so yeah, we know who you all are."

"Well, it's very nice to meet you. Come on and take a seat, make yourselves comfortable," Spencer signalled to the chairs around the cabin. After standing around rather awkwardly, even though they were very welcoming to two girls that, let's face it, they have never met before, it was nice to sit down.

"So, you two are British are you? I love British accents, they're really cool!" Jon commented. I laughed at this: I found it hilarious the way that American's love British accents when I adore American ones.

"Yeah, it's fun. I love American accents too," I smiled. They were all dressed impeccably; Brendon wearing his red glasses and a black scarf, Ryan in his signature flat cap with just a tiny bit of stubble. Spencer had his hair slicked back slightly and Jon was wearing casual jeans with his flip flops. "You wear those flip flops all the time, don't you Jon?" I just had to make the comment.

"Yeah, I guess I do. They're comfortable!" he added after getting a few odd looks from us all.

I couldn't help but to stare at Brendon; he was gorgeous. And I just so happened to be seated next to him. While Siobhan chatted away to Ryan, Spencer and Jon, Brendon talked to me, to my delight.

"So, how old are you then?" he asked curiously.

"I'm 16."

"No way, you look like you're at least 18. You're 16?"

"Yeah... Do I really look that old?" I answered shyly.

"I think you do... So what music do you listen to anyway?"

"Erm, all sorts really. Mostly rock though I guess. What about you?"

"Anything that's different really: rock, old school, stuff like that. I dunno how to explain it," he laughed slightly, and I smiled back at him. His smile was contagious.

"Oh, cool."

"So, what do you usually do, like your hobbies?"

At this point, Siobhan turned around rather suddenly and completely made the conversation about herself. I just could not understand why she was acting this way; she was never one to interrupt me, and here she was, just lapping up the attention. "Oh, well I love to shop, hang out with my friends. I have a horse and I go horse riding with my dad, he buys me all sorts of stuff I want. What about you Brendon? You look like an interesting guy, what do you enjoy doing?" She stared right into his eyes now, and it made me sick; the way she was all over him, the way she was boasting about how much money her dad had. I felt sorry for him really; I don't think he knew what had hit him.

"Oh, er, well I don't really do much; I mean I play on my guitar or piano, we're always writing new music and thinking of ways to improve concerts. I guess I like playing video games when we're not doing anything," he finished after stuttering a few times. Siobhan's nose turned up; she was the sort of person to do more active things, but she would always play around and stuff when we were at home. Why was she acting so different now?

"Er, Vicky, so... what do you do?" he was acting a lot more shy now, as if he was reluctant to make conversation anymore. I knew exactly why: Siobhan, and I know that she was my best friend and everything, but I just wanted her to go away; we were getting along so well before.

"Oh, she's really boring. She just stays on her computer all day, until I drag her ass out of the house. It worries me sometimes," Siobhan said very loudly. What was she doing?

"Erm, I don't mean to be rude or anything Siobhan, but I was kind of asking Vicky," he said politely, the tone in his voice warning her silently. Then he turned to face me, and he looked into my eyes intensely. I took a quick glance at Siobhan and she looked rather offended, but seemed to recover and turned back to Jon, while Ryan and Spencer continued chatting.

I shifted in my seat before I answered. "Oh, well, I er, I guess I like going on the computer, reading, er, listening to music, dancing, watching TV. Nothing very exciting, but I like just relaxing I guess. Oh, and shopping," I added.

Brendon looked at me and smiled softly. "Yeah, we're always running around here and there, always doing something, so when I get time to myself, I just like to relax too." He paused, and I waited for him to say something as I stared at him, but as subtly as possible. I think he was waiting for me to say something too, because after a few seconds, he asked, "So, you like dancing? What sort of dancing?"

"It's freestyle dance. I go to dance lessons outside of school." After seeing a look of confusion on his face, I explained, "It's like disco dancing. Unstructured sort of dance." He smiled and nodded, so I smiled back, partly at how it was like a light switched on in his mind.

We talked for quite a while, until the guys decided to go to sleep for a while, even after Siobhan's protests for them to stay up; it was a long flight. I got my iPod out instead. Siobhan attempted to talk, but I couldn't hear her; I could see her lips moving, but when I didn't reply and I could still see her lips moving, I thought that she was just talking to herself. I gave her an odd look, before enjoying Panic! At The Disco's Build God, Then We'll Talk.

~~~~~~

That was a random sort of chapter. Not much happened, but please review! I might be able to update tomorrow, but I won't unless I get some reviews! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story