Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear I'll Shake it up If You Swear to Listen

She Sure is Gonna Get It

by Geets 4 reviews

They arrive in Vegas

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-01-28 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 1094 words

0Unrated
"Mike, what the hell are you doing?" I felt shocked and angry.

"Vicky, I... Well, is it my fault that you were off in another country kissing some guy?"

"What?! I wasn't doing anything! Why would you think that?"

"I... You didn't? Oh god..." he was stuttering and I was trying to put the pieces together in my mind. Was I really seeing this: My best friend with my boyfriend?

"Did you tell him that I was making out with some guy in America?" I directly asked Siobhan.

"Of course not! Why would you think that?" The sarcasm was thickly pasted in her voice. "I'm your best friend, why would I want to be such a bitch to you? I mean, you didn't humiliate me in front of Panic! At the Disco, and I didn't see you getting along so well with Brendon it was surprising that you weren't making out there and then!"


--------

I must have fallen asleep, because when I woke up, I could hear the All American Rejects and someone was gently shaking my arm. My eyes opened slowly, and Brendon was standing over me. I took out my headphones quickly and looked up at his beautiful eyes; they made me smile.

"Hey. Erm, they are getting the food ready, so I was just waking you up if you wanted to eat anything." He sounded so cute; I was temporarily mesmerised.

"Oh, er, thanks. How long was I asleep?"

"I dunno; maybe about an hour, or less?"

"Really? Wow: I never sleep that long on a plane."

"That's because our plane is so much better than any other," he smirked.

We ate some food, and a few hours later, we arrived at Las Vegas. It was quite late at night when we arrived, and the Strip looked amazing from the windows, littered with spots of light.

"So, you two are staying at the Luxor, are you?" Spencer asked. We were all in his car heading towards our hotel by this point, having made a hasty exit from the airport.

"Yeah... thanks for taking us." I said.

"That's no problem. We couldn't have you two wondering around this late at night on your own in Vegas!" Spencer exclaimed.

"Hey, we can take care of ourselves!" Siobhan replied pompously.

"Don't listen to her - I really appreciate it. My mom was reluctant enough to let me come here alone, so thanks." God, Siobhan is really starting to get on my nerves...

We reached the hotel in silence; it was really awkward after the last conversation: we were still getting to know one another.

"Do you need a hand with your bags?" Brendon asked me.

"Actually, that would be great if you wouldn't mind," I asked, before smiling at him sweetly.

"Yeah, no problem. I don't mind." Then while Jon was helping Siobhan with her luggage, Brendon took mine into the hotel to reception so we could check in. The four guys followed us up to our room with our luggage, then when we reached the correct room, we said our goodbyes for the night.

"Ok, we'll see you tomorrow then? Erm, do you want to meet for breakfast?" After I nodded a little too enthusiastically, Ryan suggested 10am. They said that they would meet us outside the hotel, since we had no idea where anything was, then we would go out somewhere.

The room looked nice enough; it had two separate single beds, a TV, all the necessities. "Wow, today has been so great hasn't it?" I said to Siobhan whilst setting down my suitcase. I thought that I had better make an effort with her, even though she had been driving me mad all day.

"Oh yeah, it's been great. Jon was hilarious, but Brendon was really boring. I thought that he would be way more interesting."

I stared at her loathingly, before composing myself and deciding that I didn't want to get into a fight with her, so I nodded in agreement. The truth was that I thought Brendon was great; we had gotten along really well. All the others were great too. When we were on the plane we just talked and got to know each other better. I had really enjoyed it, but I was exhausted after the travelling, so I just went to bed.

-------

Luckily, Siobhan had had enough sense to set her alarm for 9am, otherwise I would not have woken up on time. I showered and changed into some casual jeans, put a bit of make up on and straightened my hair. However, on the other side of the room, Siobhan was dolling herself up as though she was getting ready to a night club.

"Is that what you're wearing?" she asked me with a look of disgust. I nodded back to her, and she just looked away from me. I could have punched her, I was sure of it.

But I was the one with the last laugh because when we met them outside the hotel, they were all dressed in jeans and t-shirts, and she was wearing a mini skirt and a bustier. They took one look at her, rolled their eyes subtly and turned away to say hi to me; all of them, that is, except Jon.

"Look at you gorgeous. Very nice." He was being far too charming for a friend, and I sighed at my "friend".

"So, where are you guys taking us then?" I asked, eagerly wanting to change the subject.

"Oh, well there's this nice diner we go to quite often. You like pancakes?" I grinned and nodded to Jon's question. He turned to open the door to Spencer's car again (I assumed his was the only one big enough for 6 people) for Siobhan to get in. I just hopped in the car on the other side, and Brendon got in right after me. I smiled internally, but I think Ryan noticed:

"What are you smiling at?" I felt my face burn up. Damn it, why wasn't I more subtle?

"Oh, well it just hasn't really hit me that I'm here. I'm just really happy." He smiled, and gave me a very knowing look, which only made me more scared and embarrassed, but everyone else was oblivious to this exchange: they all believed what I had said. And I wanted to keep it that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe, a small cliff-hanger. Well, not really, but it depends on how hooked u r on the story, lol. I know my friend Robyn is! Please review! Tell me what u think!
Sign up to rate and review this story