Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear I'll Shake it up If You Swear to Listen

Lying Is The Most Fun A girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

by Geets 2 reviews

So Siobhan starts to drift away, while the others have a great time

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-02 - Updated: 2007-02-02 - 1567 words

0Unrated
Again, thanks so much for the reviews; they make me really happy. I hope you like this chapter, and sorry it's been so long, but homework got in the way, and I had no idea about what to write, lol. Then Ficwad was overloaded, so I couldn't upload it!! So please review, and I'll shut up! :D

~~~~~~

We all got to the diner, and we squashed in a booth together. Siobhan loved the attention that Jon was giving her; asking her about all her favourite stuff, what sort of music she liked, all sorts of crap I couldn't care less about. Spencer, Ryan and Brendon were all in a conversation between themselves, so I just sat there quietly, not wanting to interrupt, but still listening to them.

"So, what are we going to do then? I mean, I don't think I can spend much more time with her," Brendon said in hushed tones.

"God, I know what you mean. She's driving me nuts, and I've been around her for 1 day!" Spencer agreed. Were they talking about me?

Ryan realised that I was listening, and I saw him discretely nudge Brendon and change the subject dramatically. "So, how long have you been a fan, Vicky?"

"Oh," I started, rather shocked by the sudden direct question. "Erm, a few months I guess."

"Cool. What do we want to do then today?"

I sort of sat there, not knowing who he was asking or what to say. I heard Jon and Siobhan talking some more, until Brendon suggested, "How about we take you guys around Vegas? You know, show you the Strip, our studio, and if you're lucky, we might take you back to our house." He whispered the last sentence, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I really don't mind what we do. I'm easy. That sounds great. Honestly,."

"Sorry, what was that?" Jon said, finally turning his attention away from Siobhan.

"We were just talking about going around Vegas and show Vicky and Siobhan around. 'Cause we've got a few hours, then we've got to be at a meeting at 2" Ryan filled Jon in.

"Awww, do you really? That sucks," Siobhan said. But she seemed to get over that quickly: "Oh well, I'll just go sun bathing or something. Vicky, you wanna join?"

"Er, yeah sure," I sounded so enthusiastic; I just hoped that no-one noticed. But to my delight, the boys exchanged odd glances, but shrugged it off while walking out of the diner. I started to feel a bit nervous and embarrassed - I really shouldn't have said that. It's one thing for Siobhan to know that we weren't getting along so well, but Panic? God I was screwed

However, I managed to forget all of that while we were wondering around Vegas; it was really great, and we got to talk loads. All of us did. I walked and talked with all the guys and just got to know all of them to a certain extent. I mean, how much can you really learn about someone in a day? I was a bit calmer with Siobhan now, or maybe it was the spell these guys put on me; but I don't think Jon was feeling the same way. Not that I could tell much, but I think he felt a bit sick of her too./Just proves that being a bitch is not all it's cracked up to be/

After a few hours, and eating a bit of lunch at Planet Hollywood, it was about 1:45.

"Oh, I'm sorry to have to say this, girls, but we have a band meeting to be getting to," Ryan announced. "Actually, there's no need to hide it from you - we've got a band practise."

"Hey, why don't you come and watch. I mean, if you wanted to, we wouldn't mind," Brendon asked slightly shyly... and yet whilst smirking at me.

I blushed under his short, intense stare, before realising what he was actually asking me. "You're asking if we want to watch you practise? Seriously? But... I thought you are recording for you new album?"

"Well... we are. We just figured you could come if you would like..." Spencer trailed off.

"Oh my god, I'd love to! Wow, I really can't wait for your new album; I can really listen to some?"

"Yeah, sure. We might also play some of our old songs too," Brendon added, and I smiled even more than I was before, which only made him laugh. "What about you Siobhan: are you gonna come too?"

"No thanks, I don't think I will. I mean, I've already decided to go sun bathing," Siobhan replied pompously.

"Oh, ok, we'll just see you later then," Jon said sharply and painlessly. I could tell that she was totally hurt, which just made me grin. Serves her right. She sulked off then into a cab, while we all sort of just stood there a bit awkwardly, even though we were all happy really. Maybe I should be a bit nicer...

------

They. Were. Incredible. To put it simply. They were playing some of their songs from "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out", and they were so good when they play live! And they played a couple of songs they had already sort of written for the new album, and played around with some lyrics and music for another song. It was so amazing to see them composing; they were naturals.

"Ok, you ready guys?" Brendon asked knowingly. I looked a bit puzzled, as I pretty much watched their every move.

Is it still me that makes you sweat

My face lit up so much; this was my favourite song. And they played it so amazingly.

Am I who you think about in bed
When the lights are dim,
And your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress,
Then think of what you did...


The whole time, Brendon looked at me, and sung with more passion I had ever thought possible. He controlled me throughout the whole song... I was entranced by him. and I loved it; I knew he was loving every minute of it.

By the end, I was in such awe, that I kinda sat there while they looked at me briefly, perhaps awaiting a response to their performance. It was so astounding! And yet I sat there with my mouth open, like a fish flopping around on dry land.

"Wow, that, that was really... good," I slowly stuttered out. They just grinned, but my eyes were fixed on Brendon; did he mean anything by that song?

I didn't get the chance to find out, because the rest of the time he sung normally, and they carried on playing their music, me tapping my toes to beat. At about 4pm, the guys said that they had rehearsed enough for today, and that they would go and get ready for tonight.

"How does a night out in a bar sound? We've gotta do something fun for you," Jon said on the way to Spencer's car.

"Oh, yeah sure! But god, you guys have already done too much for me! I can't accept more from you," I paused to look at them all, before saying, "tell you what: we'll all go out, if you let me pay."

"WHAT?! No way! I'm not letting you pay!" Brendon exclaimed very defensively.

"Oh no, please, it'll be my treat. Please?" I looked at them as sweetly as possible, and smiled innocently.

"Ok, we'll split it. Deal?"

"Deal." I hugged Brendon very briefly, before realising what I was doing. As I started to pull away from much embarrassment, I felt Brendon hold on a little longer. It was weird, but extremely comforting; I think I was feeling a bit homesick.

They took me back to their house for a while. They all lived in one house together, but it was really big, and grand. We all hung out there for a while, just talking about stupid stuff and laughing around together.

"Oh god, this one time I was doing a play at school, and my parents were watching in the audience. I had to kiss a girl, right towards the end, and as soon as I had, like, pecked her, they cheered. They stood up, and screamed my name. I was so fucking embarrassed! I went bright red, and if it hadn't been for the performance, I would have run a mile." Spencer mused while we all laughed hysterically.

"Oh, well I went on holiday once before, years ago, and I had a problem with sleepwalking at the time. Then one night, my parents went gambling in the hotel while my brother and I were in the hotel room. But I went sleepwalking downstairs to find my parents, and there was chaos to say the least. The best bit: my brother remained asleep through all of this, and I don't remember any of it!" I shared.

We just continued to talk to each other for a while, until we decided to get ready for the evening. They dropped me back at my hotel, and I returned to the room with a huge grin on my face; only to be faded away once I walked inside and saw Siobhan's face.

~~~~~~

Lol, that was a bit random, and another little cliff-hanger! This chapter was longer, so I hope you will review, cause I love getting reviews!
Sign up to rate and review this story