Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear I'll Shake it up If You Swear to Listen

You'd Better Back Your Shit Up

by Geets 2 reviews

They all go for a night out... after a little anger

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-02 - Updated: 2007-02-02 - 1317 words

0Unrated
It hasn't been long, but I always have more time at weekends, lol. All reviews made me smile :D Enjoy!

~~~~~~

"Where the FUCK have you been?!" she demanded from me. "I have been here for 2 hours; what have you been doing?!"

I just stood there with my mouth open. I had had so much fun with the members of Panic! At the Disco, but as soon as I come back, she's moaning at me. Who does she think she is?

"Excuse me? I don't believe that you were exactly trying to get hold of me, or that you wanted to come. So how can you stand there and say that to me?"

"Well, for starters, I wasn't about to phone you - I'm not a loser and in wasn't going to be the party pooper. And secondly, we came here together and yet you just spent half a day without me while I was alone in a hotel!"

Siobhan was practically screaming at me now, so I met her voice. "Oh my god, you couldn't phone 'cause you're just too cool, aren't you? It was too much for you to phone me and ask to join us, oh no, 'cause you're Siobhan, aren't you? Look here honey; I've had an amazing day with Panic! At the Disco, and you are NOT about to ruin that for me. So just cut the crap, and the pompous bitchy attitude, 'cause I've had enough of you, and judging from Jon's reaction earlier - so have they."

And with that, I turned around and walked into the bathroom to get changed and sorted for the evening, leaving Siobhan standing there, completely bewildered by what I had just said. I hardly ever shouted like that - it was an extremely rare occurrence - but for Siobhan to be on the receiving end? Things were definitely changing...

------

After about 45 minutes of getting ourselves ready, (I was dressed in a black dress with black sandals; Siobhan was dressed in a mint green short-ish dress - The guys had said to dress up a bit) we walked outside to wait for Spencer to come and pick us up. The silence was very awkward, but my anger was still radiating from me in large waves; waves large enough for even Siobhan to sense, since she kept the silence. We hadn't spoken since our shouting match, and I think that was best in fear of me strangling her. I was calmer now, but still totally pissed off at her.

Finally, after what felt like centuries, Spencer pulled up and opened the door to his car for us to get in. He was wearing a very plush suit; a lot smarter than he looked in jeans and a t-shirt, no matter how casual he looked. I commented on how he looked, before he said the same to us.

The bar/club we were going to wasn't far, so within about 5 minutes we had arrived. With them being VIP, the others were all in a back room, sitting in a booth with drinks on demand every few minutes. As soon as they saw us walk in, they smiled, Brendon waved too. Just seeing them all there, so happy to see us, made me ridiculously happy. But I noticed that Ryan had his arm around someone - his girlfriend. I practically skipped the rest of the way, and sat myself down in the space next to Spencer.

"Hey! You two look gorgeous!" Jon commented loudly; the music was very loud.

"Aw, thanks Jon. You look very nice too all dressed up, not that you don't usually look nice," I added quickly

"Yeah, they do scrub up well, don't they?" Brendon laughed.

"Oh, yeah, thanks Brendon, you look wonderful too," I replied laughing too. "No, I'm being serious - tux is very nice." God, did he look good in a tux...

"Thanks! You look stunning; a hell of a lot nicer than any of the other girls here!" I reached across Spencer to slap Brendon across the head at that remark. "Hey! That hurt!"

"I believe that's what you get for being so sarcastic, Brendon," Spencer joined in.

------

I spent most of the night drinking non-alcoholic cocktails, except for one pina colada with the rum, despite Jon's brief efforts to get me drinking. However the same cannot be said for Siobhan; she lapped up the alcohol like there was no tomorrow. It was rather funny to watch her hitting on random 20 year-old guys and then getting rejected. Mostly we sat at the booth and drank together, but at one point, Siobhan gave up on all the "hot" guys, and just asked Jon if he wanted to dance. He seemed to have warmed to her again slightly more than earlier, so he agreed. Following his lead, Brendon dragged my ass up there too while Spencer went to get another drink and Ryan danced with his girlfriend.

"Come on, you're dancing with me! Unlike Spencer, I don't do well with "casually" milling around alone, and I don't wanna just sit at the table. Besides, I'm sure you have loads of moves," he finished while pulling at my arm. I finally gave in and he led me to the dance floor, not very near to Jon and Siobhan, but so we could still see them. Fall Out Boy's "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me" just started, and we danced along.

"I was right," Brendon said.

"You were right? Right about what?" I asked.

"You do have a lot of moves," he replied briefly, and continued dancing with me, slowly edging his way closer to my body, I noticed. Until finally, a slow song came on and he took my waist - not my ass, but not high enough to say we were just friends. I began to breathe faster as his body pressed against mine lightly, and I put my arms around his neck. What a way to get close to someone. It was totally normal to dance with someone, yet it was a way that I could feed my emotions towards him.

We continued to sway to the music, until the song was over and he let go of me. I had no idea what to do then, so I went to the ladies room to freshen up.

Wow. That was fantastic. God, what was I going to do? I smiled cheesily to myself in the mirror before returned to our booth and found Ryan and hid girlfriend making-out, and Spencer and Brendon just talking.

"Oh my god, have you seen Jon and Siobhan?!" Spencer asked me. I followed their gaze and saw the two of them dancing, Siobhan thoroughly enjoying herself as she drunkenly danced around Jon, and Jon looking very afraid. I laughed out loud at this.

"Someone should really get him out of there; he clearly isn't having any fun!" I said.

"Na, leave them. It's absolutely hilarious to watch," Brendon smirked.

At about 1am, we decided that it was time to go home, or at least for us, back to our hotel. They dropped us off and walked with us to our room then said goodnight.

"Do you want to meet for breakfast again?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, sure, that would be great," I said after looking briefly at Siobhan, but realising that I had no reason to make sure she was alright with going, I turned away.

"Erm, I suggest about 11am, 'cause there is no chance of me being up before then after the amount I have had to drink," Jon said. He was shaking slightly come to think about it.

"Sounds good. At least I don't have to wake up too early then in that case," I replied, before bidding them goodnight and going into the room. Siobhan and I didn't say anything to each other yet again, which I was perfectly happy with; we just went to sleep.

~~~~~~

Review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story