Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear I'll Shake it up If You Swear to Listen

I've an Announcement to Make...

by Geets 3 reviews

They have breakfast together, minus one person

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-02-04 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 1775 words

1Funny
Thanks again for reviewing, lol. This chapter should hopefully be good; I've been dying to write it for a while, hehe. Enjoy, and review!

~~~~~~

I woke up pretty early, especially since I'm usually one to sleep quite late. I glanced over to the clock. 8:12am. Wow, it really is early. I contemplated whether to just get up, or to stay in bed for another couple of hours.

Before I got the chance to choose, my phone began vibrating and it rang - I had a text message. Who texts me at this time in the morning? I picked it up from the side table and looked at who it was from. And it came up with Brendon. (We had exchanged numbers the day before, in case we needed to contact one another, much to my delight.) I was even more puzzled when I saw what he had written:

Hey. Sorry 2 wake u, bt we wer al awake nd wer wondrin if u wantd 2 join us 4 breakfast soon? Just u tho; nt Siobhan. We'l pick u up if u wana. Bden

Oh my god! They wanted me to come to breakfast with them... alone?! Why not Siobhan?
I wasn't too worried about that; instead, I texted him back immediately:

Yh sure, sounds gd. No, u didn't wake me up - I ws awake. When shood I b ready? Vicky

He replied instantaneously. God, he texted fast. All the time that he spends on that sidekick of his pays off, I guess.

Cool, we'l b there in bout 30mins. Cu then


I jumped out of bed then, but trying to be as quiet as possible so as to not wake Siobhan. But she slept like a log anyways; a bomb could go off and I doubt that she would wake up.

Even so, I was quick to get ready because I wanted to get out of there and away from Siobhan as soon as possible. Once I has changed and put on a bit of make-up, I grabbed my bag and changed the alarm o Siobhan's phone to 11; that way I would have longer. And I could just say she was so drunk that she probably but her alarm on for the wrong time last night.

I was out within 20 minutes, so I waited outside the hotel patiently for them to arrive, but I didn't have to wait long since they arrived early themselves. I didn't realize that it was them at first - they had come in Ryan's car instead; a C55 Mercedes. Very nice, since he is only 20. Spencer opened a door, before moving into the middle so I could get in.

"Hey, morning," I said cheerfully.

"Morning," they all replied.

"Thanks for picking me up, and nice car!"

Ryan laughed slightly. "Thanks, I got it a couple of months ago. And no problem. We dragged you up this early in the morning."

"Oh no, it's fine. I didn't mind, and plus I was already awake. I was just lying there gazing into space." I smiled, as I saw Brendon turn around and smile back at me. He looks so hot today. He was wearing a t-shirt and skinny jeans, but he had his hair swept back, a scarf around his neck and his thick-rimmed red glasses. I melted just looking at him, and then he had to smile as well. I felt as if I had died and gone to heaven.

"Vicky? Earth to Vicky? Anyone there?" Jon's voice rang through my daydreams and thoughts very suddenly.

"Oh, sorry... er, maybe I am still a bit tired..." I replied lamely. He gave me an odd look, and I saw Ryan through the mirror look at me too. Fuck, I was NOT subtle.

"Er, let's get going then..." Ryan broke the silence and started the car. It revved loudly, and it was very receptive. I breathed slowly. We arrived at the diner quickly, and by the time we were all inside after a silent journey, they all acted normally again. But something was still pestering my mind: why didn't they want Siobhan to come too?

We all ate pancakes draped in syrup, and talked some more about stupid stuff - how Jon adored pancakes, my love for muffins, cookies, cakes and anything chocolaty. After we had finished, we laughed some more, but then Ryan's face suddenly turned serious.

"Vicky, there was a reason why we asked you to come with us so early, and without Siobhan... erm, how do I say it." While Ryan fumbled for the right words, I gave them all a confused look, before Spencer picked up where Ryan left off.

"Vicky, we know that this is your last day here, and you've got to leave later, but we, er... we had a proposition for you:"

Brendon finished the sentence, and I couldn't help but to laugh at the whole arrangement. "We were wondering if you, by any chance... wanted to stay a bit longer," he asked politely and rather shyly for Brendon Urie. He added quickly, "I mean, only if you want to."

I stared at them all blankly, each in turn, my jaw on the floor. "I-I... do you... are you being serious?" I eventually got out.

"Well... yeah, course we are. We'd love it if you would stay here in Vegas." Brendon said.

I couldn't believe it. I could not believe what I was hearing - Panic! At the Disco wanted me, ME, to stay here in Vegas!? I was ultimately about to faint, until I felt all of them staring at me quite intensely.

"Oh my god, I... of course! I'd love to stay!" I exclaimed. They all looked at me with faces of delight, and I laughed along with them. "I can't believe this; I'm staying in Vegas of personal invitation of you guys! Life can NOT get any better!"

"Oh, this is so great!" Brendon, who was sat next to me, said and hugged me briefly, causing me to blush profusely. They all smiled at me a bit cheesily, but I still loved it. "So you can stay with us; you don't have to stay in a hotel alone. And erm... Siobhan will just have to go home..." he trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"Don't worry; I have no problem with that if that's what you're all worried about. She's been nothing but a total bitch to me since we met you all," I said freely; bitter clearly present in my voice.

They all sighed before Jon agreed with me by saying, "Oh good, we didn't want to be rude or anything, but that girl is an idiot."

"And you should know most of all, with her groping all over you!" Spencer laughed.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry about that Jon, I've never seen her act like this before. Yes, she is quite flirtatious, but she's never been a cow towards me before; hence why I invited her to come with me."

"Hey, it's not your fault. Don't apologise for her mistake. Besides, I did have a bit of fun: it was hilarious to see that she genuinely thought that I was really into her. And when none of us tried to convince her to come to our band practice? Well, I'm not sure about you guys, but that was classic." Jon finished, a huge grin on his face from recollecting memories.

"O, that was brilliant, wasn't it?" Spencer laughed. "We're evil, aren't we?"

"Nope, not when it comes to Siobhan!" I slipped in. We all chuckled slightly at this. "Ahh, thank you so much for inviting me to stay! I can't believe it! I've known you guys for less than 3 days, and you want me to stay with you all. You don't know how much it means to me, because I know that I didn't want to leave yet. I'm just getting to know you!"

"Hey, look, you don't need to thank us. We want you to stay with us. If anything, we should be thanking you for coming out here."

I was about to protest to this, but instead I just decided to agree; or at least, to one extent or another. "Don't start thanking me. Please - I'm a huge fan of yours; do you think that I would pass up an opportunity like this?! To actually get to know you guys for yourselves, and for you to know me as a person rather than a crazy girl fan or potential groupie?! You have got to be mad if that's what you think!"

"Oh, erm, well, when you put it that way..." Jon tried to say, so I just laughed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound all intense or anything." I paused before I chose to say something I felt was necessary to say to them, "Do you want to know something? When I saw Siobhan acting so confidently with you all, I got really nervous, especially when I was afraid that you would, like... ignore me. The way that she always knew what to say - it made me feel really insignificant. That sounds odd, but it's true."

"Did you really feel like that?" Brendon asked sympathetically. I nodded.

"You don't feel like that anymore, do you?" Ryan questioned.

"No, no, I feel more relaxed with you all now. It was mostly after we went out yesterday, and when I saw you all practise, and if I may say so - when I saw you ignore her totally - I felt so comfortable with you all. You're just normal guys; really nice, rock-star normal guys."

They smiled at me in a welcoming manner, and looked down a little in embarrassment.

"So, in a bit I guess you could start getting your stuff together and move to our place. Sound good?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah, that'll be great. Oh god - I have to tell Siobhan." My face dropped dramatically. "Wait, I need to phone my mom and actually tell her that I wanna stay with you... I wonder if she'll let me stay..."

"Do you think that she won't? Oh wait, you did say that she wasn't... over thrilled to let you come here. Ah well, if you have any problems, I'll talk to her," Brendon offered supportively.

"Thanks, I'd better do that now." I got my phone out and dialed for my mom.

~~~~~~

So, that was a bit of a random ending, but I'm kinda tired, lol. (I live in UK - big time difference, hehe) I'll try and update soon, but I can't make any promises! Sorry, I have my homework too :( Review, please! By the way, I think Ryan actually owns a C55 Mercedes, lol, just to let you know!
Sign up to rate and review this story