Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear I'll Shake it up If You Swear to Listen

Think of What You Wouldn't Want to Happen

by Geets 4 reviews

Hmmm... i dunno how to sum this one up :P not much happens

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-02-08 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 1947 words

0Unrated
I have to start by thanking Frenchy189, Robyn, Fabnosity and Meeniemoe - you guys are amazing! Here is the new chapter (being written rather late at night, on a laptop snuck upstairs by me without my parents knowing... LMAO!) Hope you like! Oh, and the title :D You guys figure it out... (hint hint check Panic!'s lyrics...)By the way, I don't think I really intended to make Siobhan such a bitch, but whatever. She is. End of.

~~~~~~

"Hey, Vicky," my mom picked up cheerfully.

"Hey mom, how are you?" I replied.

"Oh, I'm good, I'm good; how about you?"

"Yeah, I'm brilliant. I'm having such a good time here."

"Oh, excellent! I can't wait to see you, and hear about what's been going on."

"I know, me neither. But there was something I wanted to ask you though, if you wouldn't mind..."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Er, well this morning - actually, just now - the guys, from Panic!, well... they kind of asked me if I wanted to stay with them. Like, at their house..." I trailed off, afraid of what she was going to say.

"Really? Oh, er... well, erm, that was nice of them." That was nice? That's what she had to say? "I guess you want to stay, don't you? And you're asking me for permission, yes?"

"Well, yeah... I've had a great time here these two days, and they're really nice guys." At this point, I came increasingly aware of the fact that they were watching and listening to me, and the way that they were looking at me, for that matter. "They have a huge house together... Look, it's totally up to you; 'cause I will be on my own; Siobhan isn't going to stay."

"She isn't? Why not?" she asked, a hint of confusion in her voice.

"Because... she's a total bitch, and none of us can stand her?" I decided to tell her the brutal, honest truth, for like the first time in my life.

"Oh." I don't think she was too thrilled with my use of language to say the least. "It doesn't feel right to have you staying with strange men that you've only known for, what, like, 2 days? But I guess, if you want to, then you can."

"Seriously?!" I was really doubting that she would let me stay; maybe I should stop trying to predict my mom and let her speak for once.

"Yeah, just as long as you keep phoning me daily, it should be alright." I smiled so much then that they could all guess the verdict, and they reflected my mood. "So, what's going to happen with Siobhan then?"

"That's a good question; I haven't talked to her yet about it. I guess she'll just go home."

"And, how long do you intend on staying with them?"

I looked at them all a bit blankly, mouthing the question to them. After they all shrugged, since I don't think any of them wanted to answer, I realised that I had to say something; my mom was calling my name.

"Sorry, erm, I don't really know at the moment. I guess a few days, maybe a week?" they all nodded in silent agreement, so I sighed.

"Ok, well, like I said, call me please. It was nice talking to you."

"Yeah, you too. I'll see you soon!"

"'Kay, by love." And she hung up.

"She said I can stay!" I exclaimed a bit too loudly and hyper-actively, but whatever. Does it look like I cared?!

"Oh, that's great!" Brendon cheered, before embracing me again. He held me so tight... it was so...

I was cut off from my thoughts when he pulled away, and all of the other said how they were pleased, and all that jazz. But before I could really respond to their beaming faces (even though I was already beaming) my phone started ringing. I checked the caller ID; Siobhan. Oh god, that can't be good.

My face fell dramatically; "Hello"

"Hey there, er, would it be too much to ask where you are... again?"

"Oh, er, well, me and the guys went to get some breakfast... you were sleeping like a log. Even when your alarm went off, and I tried to wake you up, you still didn't budge, so I, er, left you..."

"Right. Well, as convincing as that was, it still doesn't explain why my alarm went off at 11, not 10"

"You were really drunk last night; you probably didn't realise," I replied brutally.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing. We're at the same diner as yesterday, but we're almost done, so I'll see you at the hotel." And I hung up before he had the chance to respond.

When I looked round at Ryan, Spence, Jon and Brendon, I saw them all looking a bit gob-smacked at me. "Sorry... she was bugging me..."

They all laughed at this, which allowed me to relax; I didn't want them thinking that I was a bitch after all this with Siobhan, because I'm not, if that's what you're thinking.

"Looks like I'm actually going to have to talk to her then..." I sighed.

"Nonsense; we'll come with you," Ryan said instantaneously.

"Yeah, we're the ones who don't want her, not you. You shouldn't have to go alone, if you don't want to. But I don't doubt that you can handle yourself..." he laughed, so I smiled broadly back at him.

"Thanks, it means a lot. And I really, really can't wait to stay with you all. You're amazing, you should know that."

They all smiled shyly back at me; that's why I loved them - they were so timid even though they were extremely famous and loved by so many people. "Come on, there's no time like the future, since we aren't actually doing anything anyway." Jon broke the awkward silence and got up from his seat, starting towards the door.

---------------------------

Ryan drove us all back to my hotel, and we arrived at the room, fully prepared to face the dragon-lady, only to find it empty.

"She must be at breakfast," Spence thought aloud.

"Yeah... well, I guess we can just wait here for a bit. Make yourselves at home... as much as you can in a hotel room that you're not staying in," I mused.

Spence and Brendon just sort of flopped on my bed; Ryan sat on the stool and Jon began wandering around the room, as I sat on the bed as well. Spencer turned on the TV and began flicking through the channels. As he turned onto Warner Bros, Brendon said, "Oooo, The OC! Leave this on."

"Are you guys OC fans?"

"Yeah, we're addicted; other than playing video games, we love watching the box sets," Jon said, smiling happily, appearing from the bathroom. "Why, don't you like it?" He pouted slightly at this, which just made me laugh.

"No, I love it. I've got the box sets too," I replied, grinning.

"You could always start your packing, but it doesn't look like there's much to pack," Ryan offered, glancing around at the pretty neat room.

"Well, I could, but I'm afraid that you're gonna see my red and black lingerie..."

They all looked up from the TV screen and stared at me open-mouthed. I just laughed histerically.

"Oh my god, you are such guys!" I said, turning away to continue packing.

"That can only be a compliment," Spence replied, laughing.

We watched for about 30 minutes, and then we heard the door open. I looked up to see Siobhan walk in, not looking particularly angry, which only made me more scared.

"Hey," I started.

"Hey, hey guys." They all mumbled a hello and smiled lightly. "What's up?"

"Oh, nothing much, we finished having breakfast, so we came back here for a bit."

"Ok... it's just that you look like you're waiting here for me..." She was being rather civilised with me. How often did her moods change?!

"Well, there is something that I wanted to say to you..."

"Fire away; I'm listening." She looked at me, a hint of amusement in her 'blank' face, before she glanced at the guys sprawled around the room.

"Er... well, I was going to stay with the guys for a few more days, at their house."

"Oh really?! Wow, you've invited us to stay! Oh my god, that is so great!" She was sincerely happy, and she began moving towards Jon to say thanks, I supposed, before I held her back.

"Er... well, about that..."

Brendon sweetly swept in then and said it for me; "Actually, only Vicky is coming to stay with us. We only invited her..."

She looked at him blankly, very confused. It's not rocket science, bloody blonde. "I'm not invited?" she asked quietly. After they all shook their heads gently, she turned to face me, annoyance written all over her face. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" she said so quietly, yet so full of venom.

"Uhuh." We moved into the hallway outside the room, before she started to talk again.

"What the fuck?! You just sit there, waiting for me to return, to tell me that you're going to stay with Panic! At the Disco, Panic! At the Disco, and I'm not invited? You are such a bitch! This is all your fault - if you just let me talk to them once in a while, they'd see how much better I am than you!"

"My fault?! Your blaming your own arrogance and bitchy attitude on me?! You are unbelievable."

"Actually, you probably told them not to invite me, didn't you? 'Cause you hate me, and you wanted to get back at me. You're jealous of me!"

"Jealous? Of you? Honey, you don't understand how happy I am that I'm NOT you! You are so big-headed!"

"Better than being a push-over."

"What did you just say? You think I'm a push-over? Is that why they've invited me to stay at their house? Because I'm a push-over?"

Siobhan was about to retaliate, but we were thankfully interrupted by four rather anxious guys appearing from our room.

"Is everything ok?" Brendon asked, more to me than Siobhan.

"Yeah, thanks. I think Siobhan was just about to start packing to leave." I glared at her, and she death stared me back. Eventually, she turned away and trotted back into our room, hopefully to pack. As soon as she left, I turned to face the guys directly.

"Thank you for that; she was being really un-cooperative."

"Un-cooperative being the understatement of the century," Spencer chimed in, and we all laughed slightly.

"What was she saying anyway?" Brendon asked me.

"Basically blaming me about the fact that she's not coming too, and how she thinks I'm jealous of her, and how she thinks I'm a push-over..." I trailed off slightly, my voice becoming quieter at the end; it was alright before, when I was denying Siobhan, but when saying to these guys that she thought that I was a push-over and I didn't, seemed a bit awkward.

"Hey, you're not a push-over, ok? You're great to actually talk to such a dragon like that," he laughed back at me, which only made me smile at him. How did he always know how to make me smile like that?

"So, I'm guessing you don't really want to be in there while she is, so should we go and do something? I mean, we could just wonder around the hotels for a bit; we just ate so we can't exactly do that... what do you think?" Ryan looked up from being lost in thought.

"I think that you are the best guys ever, and that sounds perfect."
Sign up to rate and review this story