Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear I'll Shake it up If You Swear to Listen

We Are Graced By Two Displays of Character

by Geets 8 reviews

Vicky prepares to move in with the guys, and lots of other stuff happens

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-09 - Updated: 2007-02-09 - 1402 words

1Funny
I just wanted to say that I have changed a couple of little things in the last chapter, nothing major, but u can always go and check it out! Lol. I should be able to update more frequently, 'cause I'm on me holidays! Whoopeeee! By the way, I think Robyn is going to like this chapter, hehe...

~~~~~~

We strolled around for a while, quite aimlessly really, passing the time and enjoying each other's company. We explored the hotel (an appropriate time, don't you think? - when I'm about to leave the place, I look around it) and then we walked around hotels like Caesar's Palace, The MGM Grand, The Bellagio and all of the other ridiculously amazing, famous hotels situated on the strip.

"God, why are there so many casinos in Vegas?" I commented, not really wanting an answer.

"I dunno really," Brendon thought, whilst linking his arm with mine as we walked down the road to their house. I smiled gently at him.

Jon, Ryan and Spence were all walking behind us, talking about buying a new video game. But I was oblivious to this; Brendon and I walked in a comfortable silence with each other, until he finally said,

"I'm really glad that you've agreed to stay, 'cause I would have been really upset if you had left today," he said softly, looking at me.

I paused to swallow before replying. "I'm really glad that you asked me to stay because I would have been sad if I didn't get the chance to get to know you better... I mean, you all." I added abruptly, causing him to giggle slightly.

"Yeah..." he laughed back. Oh fuck. Yeah, I'm not obvious...

We still continued to simply walk together, and Brendon didn't move his arm either, allowing me to relax again. We had become pretty close in the 3 days that I had known him; we had quite a lot in common, and we talked a lot about general stuff, nothing personal; I wouldn't be very comfortable if I talked about that kind of stuff.

After a short walk, we arrived at their house where we had left Ryan's car. "it's been about a couple of hours; do you wanna get something to eat, or would you rather we dropped you off at your hotel so you can pack? Or something else, whatever you want." Spence asked me.

"I honestly don't mind; I'm not fussed," I replied. I'm incredibly indecisive, especially when I don't want to make a decision that someone else may not agree with.

"Ok... let's put it another way - is anyone hungry?" he asked everyone generally.

The guys all mumbled a short sort of "Not really", and so I said, "In that case, I could go and grab my stuff from the hotel. Siobhan should have left by now; our plane was supposed to leave at about 3-ish, so it should be empty. If that's ok. I mean, I can always go and grab a taxi or something and meet back here or for some lunch... I dunno, just... someone else speak." And I fell silent.

They all just laughed at my last comment, and then Brendon decided to answer me. "That's fine. And don't be stupid - I'll take you. I don't think it really takes all of us to take one person to a hotel, unless they really can't stand to be apart from you," he smirked cheekily.

"No, dear, that would be you." Now it was Jon's turn to smirk as he said this very quietly; too quietly for me to hear, but loud enough for Brendon to start glaring holes into his head. Therefore I just gave them all weird, confused looks.

"Come on, I'll take you in my car," Brendon said quickly before practically dragged me out of the house. I shouted "Bye" at them.

He led me outside to a purple van thing, and he opened the passenger door for me to get in with a cheesy grin on my face. I just laughed at him and shook my head before I got in.

"So what did Jon say before? 'Cause you didn't exactly look to thrilled, so to speak," I asked tentatively, while Brendon drove.

"Nothing... he was just being Jon," he said shortly. Then he changed the subject. "Do you think you'll be long, 'cause I can just wait in the bar or something."

"No, I shouldn't be too long," I told him as he pulled up into the hotel car park.

"Cool."

As he walked into the bar, I walked up to my room, thoughts about Siobhan swimming through my head. I couldn't help but think about how much she had changed. Just 3 days ago, she was my best friend; and now? We would probably never speak again.

Stop thinking about her; it's not your fault. She did what she did.

All of a sudden, I felt a pang of regret - my "boyfriend", Mike. Truthfully, we were on a break, sort of. Here's the story - we had been dating for, like, 3 months, and we barely kissed or spoke for that matter. Then when I told him that I would be going to Vegas with only my friend, he was totally pissed off at me, so I said, "I'm going, so we'll sort this out when I get back." Now I'm here, and I'm not coming home yet either, I feel a bit rebellious. I didn't know how I felt; I was confused. I cared about him, yes, but nothing more. He didn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy; his presence didn't make me happy and he didn't always know how to make me smile either.

And yet here I am, thinking about him and feeling miserable because of him; whichever way I wanted to look at it, he was still my boyfriend I guess, so I would be sad if we did actually break up.

I snapped out of my thoughts, and put some music on. After checking around the room for any last items of mine I may have missed, I shut the door and headed to reception so I could check out.

About 20 minutes later (I had left my luggage at reception for the man time) I met Brendon in the main bar, drinking random soft drinks and talking to a guy at the bar. How did guys just start talking to random people in a bar? One of life's mysteries, I suppose.

"Hey Brendon." I said to him as I came up to his side.

"Hey there, you ready to go?"

"I'm all packed, but you can finish up here for a bit first. I don't mind," I said politely.

"No, no, we can go now, it's fine," he replied, rising from his chair. Then he added in a undertone, "That guy is getting on my nerves." I giggled as we walked away.

Brendon insisted on carrying my suitcase to his car, despite my protests. This guy was just too sweet!

We arrived back at their house, me hitting Brendon playfully for the way he insulted my accent. He unlocked the front door - we were still laughing - to find four girls sitting around their lounge; three of them were sitting very close to each of the guys, and one sat their watching TV with the others, until she heard the door open. She jumped up from her seat and practically ran to Brendon. She was really pretty; they all were really.

"Brenny-Bear!" she exclaimed whilst pulling him toward her to kiss him, for several minutes may I add. (Well, it felt like minutes)

When they finally surfaced, I looked away, avoiding especially Brendon's eyes. But I stood there, looking towards the others who were still seated with their girlfriends, I assumed. Ryan, Jon and Spencer all looked uncomfortable as they stared back in my direction.

"Oh, sorry Vicky, er... this is my girlfriend, Michelle..." Brendon trailed off awkwardly.

I faked a smile back at him. The brunette smiled at me and said, "Hi. You must be Vicky, right? Nice to meet you."

She held out her hand, and I took it reluctantly. "Nice to meet you too."

~~~~~~

Lol, I don't even know where that came from! I'm always thinking of different ways to write this story; I decided to go for a bit of drama :P don't hate me!! But review, please, I love you if you review :D
Sign up to rate and review this story