Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear I'll Shake it up If You Swear to Listen

Boys Will Be Boys

by Geets 6 reviews

Vicky hangs out with the guys at their house

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-11 - Updated: 2007-02-11 - 2154 words

0Unrated
Wow, you guys are incredible! For reviewing! I love you all, and Fabnosity - offered me chocolate cake! Hehe, only kidding. But I do offer virtual cookies to all those who have reviewed and followed this story (they're virtual 'cause no-one ever actually gives cookies, lol.) Oh, and Mike is owned by Robyn or rgiddles :DDDD but none of the Panic! Guys are owned by me, only Siobhan and Vicky I guess. I made them up! Anyways, I've blabbed for long enough!

~~~~~~

We stood in an extremely awkward silence for a few seconds (although I swear it was longer) until Brendon finally decided to be the man and took control of the conversation.

"Er, do you want to come and sit down, you two?" he asked very shyly. Michelle nodded enthusiastically; I, however, not so enthusiastically, but I didn't want to be rude or anything.

"Er, actually, if you don't mind, I was just wondering if I could put my suitcase somewhere. Unless if you just want me to leave it here for now... it's up to you." I was shaking with anxiety now. It feels like I'm meeting him all over again.

"Oh, well, you can just leave it here. Do you guys want to grab a bite to eat?" Brendon asked the occupants of the lounge area.

Ryan decided to answer the question. "We already ate actually, but Michelle refused."

Brendon looked at Michelle, slightly confused. "I wanted to wait for you" she said, running a hand down his arm. I was about to look away in disgust, but then I chose to look at Brendon's reaction: he looked a bit shell-shocked, to say the least. But happiness: I didn't see it.

"Oh, er, that's sweet," he replied as sweetly as possible, but if I may tell the truth, he said it with a lot less sincerity compared to the way he talked to me. But I still couldn't be sure; I could just be biased. "So, shall we go eat then? Er... Vicky? Do you want to come?"

His abrupt change of audience shocked me slightly, but I recovered to blurt out, "No, no, I don't want to impose or anything. You two go ahead."

"But you haven't eaten for hours," Brendon said, concern written all over his face.

"Well... I'll just get something here. I don't want to be a third wheel to you two," I finished unconvincingly, before turning towards the lounge and sitting in an unoccupied chair.

I saw Brendon look over briefly, before finally deciding on going out. I could not believe it: Brendon has a girlfriend. Well, what else did I expect? That he would be single and about to kiss me at any time, if he was not such a gentleman? I was delusional. It was official.

"Hey, Vicky. Vicky?" Spence called me, and I snapped out of the daydreaming.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"I was just introducing you to our girlfriends; this is Hayley; Ryan's girlfriend is Keltie; and Jon's is Cassie."

I smiled at them all politely. "Thanks Spence. It's nice to meet you all." They smiled and nodded back at me. This was going to be so much fun... "I'm gonna get something to eat if that's alright."

"Yeah, sure go ahead. I'll give you a hand," Ryan offered, and even though Keltie didn't look particularly happy, she let him go. He followed me to the kitchen before speaking.

"Hey, look Vicky, I'm really sorry about that."

"Sorry?" I asked him; I was totally confused.

"About Brendon. He didn't know that she'd be here. To be honest, their relationship is really weird," he said, clearly trying to comfort me, so I nodded absently. Still doesn't change the fact that he has a girlfriend.

------

The next hour was spent eating lunch in my case, watching movies and watching the relative couples make-out with each other. Jon had kindly shown me to my room and had carried my suitcase upstairs. It was really nice; the room was very big, and equipped with a double bed, large windows and a TV on one end of the dresser.

After a while, Brendon and Michelle returned home. It was about 4pm by this time, and shortly after, the girls decided to go home. I was quite relieved by this; it has been pretty tense when they were here, and I had felt really uncomfortable.

"So..." Ryan began. He usually has something to say. This is even more awkward.

"Yeah..." Brendon laughed.

"God, why are we being so weird?" Jon asked.

"I can think of a reason or two..." I responded before I could take it back.

"What?" Brendon asked.

"Er, nothing..."

"No, you're right, I'm sorry. We shouldn't have all just, like, blown you off like that."

"Hey, it's no big deal. I mean, they're your girlfriends. I don't mind."

"Well, I'm sorry anyways." And he smiled at me; I felt my heart melt at that smile. He was being so sweet. I could easily get lost in that smile, those eyes.

"Do you guys fancy doing anything? Vicky - do you want to do anything?" Spence offered.

"Oh, god I hate being put on the spot. I really don't mind, honestly. What do you usually do?"

"Usually? We play on play on our playstation... that's about it." Jon thought lazily.

I laughed at him, something I felt I hadn't done in ages. "That sounds good."

"No, let's do something more fun than that. How about... a game." Spencer suggested.

"A game? What are you, 8? What game did you have in mind then, Spence?" Brendon asked, highly amused.

He contemplated for a minute, before smirking and saying, "Truth or Dare."

Ryan and Brendon both laughed; Jon, however, thought it was a great idea.

"That sounds pretty fun; what do you think Vicky?" He looked strait at me, the others following his lead.

"Ok, if you want to, then yeah, sure. It's been years since I've played though, I must warn you," and I giggled at them.

"I don't think that's a problem," Jon smiled. Ryan and Brendon both sort of shrugged and warmed to the idea.

Since Jon was drinking a bottle of coke, he emptied it and we sat in a circle.

"Ok... I'll go first..." He span the bottle and it landed on Ryan. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Ok... Have you ever kissed a guy before?"

"What?! What sort of question is that?" I laughed, only until he looked at me, which I when my face went as solemn as it could, but I failed miserably. "Yes, I have." I then looked at him, extremely shocked. "What? Brendon and I kissed once before." He said it so off-handily. I stared at him, gob-smacked.

"You two have kissed?!"

"Uhuh," Ryan murmured, and I looked at Brendon; he was slightly embarrassed, but he found it funny really.

"Wow. Continue, sorry." Ryan gave me an odd look, but then just spun the bottle, and it landed on me. Fuck.

"Truth, or dare?" Ryan asked, very amused.

"Oh god, erm, truth."

"Do you want to fuck Brendon?" My heart skipped a beat; did he seriously just ask me that?

"Er, sorry?"

"Do you want to fuck Brendon?"

"Not really..."

"But you want to kiss him, right?"

I was so screwed. I was supposed to tell the truth, but I couldn't without saying that I basically liked him, but if I said no, then I would be lying and that may erase any chances I had of being with him ever. Why did I have to say that? How do I get myself into these situations?

I put on the most normal face I could achieve in the state that I was in, and shrugged; "Yeah, I guess so."

"Interesting..." my face was burning up, I could tell I was turning into a beetroot. I avoided Brendon's gaze as I span the bottle. FUCK! It landed on Brendon, and the others all sniggered.

He looked as awkward as I felt when he replied, "Dare."

I suck at dares. Enough said. "Ok... erm... do a dance." That was crap.

"Dance?" he replied, and I nodded, still not really looking at him. But I did when he got up from his seat and did some little step pattern he used to do on stage. I smiled at him, and the others found it hilarious. I ended up giggling by the end of it; he looked quite adorable.

He took his seat and I was still smiling at him when he spun the bottle. It landed on Ryan again.

He groaned, "Dare."

Brendon smirked; "Kiss me." Ryan shifted in his seat and gave him a look. "Our guest seems to be incapable of thinking that we kissed, so kiss me. It's only a dare."

Ryan shook his head, exhaled deeply then silently leaned towards him. He kissed him. I could not believe that they just kissed like that. My eyes were popping out of my head when they broke apart, and they looked directly at me. I couldn't shut my mouth!

"I, er... well, wow," I stuttered. They just laughed at me, and I managed to put my eyes back in their sockets. "Oh my god, I can't believe you two just kissed."

"It's just a kiss; no big deal," Ryan shrugged, speaking for the first time since he had the dare. He then spun the bottle.

The game continued, and all sorts of odd secrets were spilled. I laughed so much; we all acted so normally with each other and I loved it so much.

It was now Jon's turn, and it landed on me. "Dare."

"Take your shirt off."

"WHAT?!"

"Take your shirt off," he repeated simply.

"No way, I am NOT taking my top off. Dream on."

"Fine then, instead... kiss Brendon." I stared at him; what was the big deal with them getting me and Brendon together? Did they know that I liked him? Well... I guess it wouldn't be to difficult to figure out. I cursed myself.

To stall, I glanced at Brendon without him realising, and I swear that I saw him shift uncomfortably, and shy silently. What was that about?

"Brendon has a girlfriend; I'm not kissing him," I said, hoping that it would work as an excuse.

"Yeah, and so do all of us, and yet Ryan and Brendon still managed to kiss each other. God, it's just a kiss, it means nothing," Jon replied. I knew that I had to do this; I just didn't want to.

I leaned forward and our lips touched. I was just going to briefly kiss him, but his lips lingered on mine, and he kissed me again. It was incredible; his lips were so soft. So those large lips did have some use then.

He pulled away eventually, to my disappointment, and I returned to where I was sitting before. Everything was silent, and I could feel Jon's, Spencer's and Ryan's eyes on me, but I really didn't care.

Spence coughed slightly, and Brendon reached forward to spin the bottle.

------

We finished the game of truth or dare, and we ordered take-out fro dinner; none of us wanted to really make anything, and we couldn't be bothered to go out anywhere. Aren't we lazy?

Afterwards, we watched Austin Powers and ate lots of chocolate, popcorn and candy. I love the movie. We sat all sprawled around the room, some of us on the sofas, some lying on the floor.

At about 12pm, we decided to go to bed. I walked upstairs into /my room/, I guess, and I began rummaging through my suitcase for some pyjamas. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I called. Brendon then precariously opened the door and walked inside. He smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"Look, I just wanted to talk... about that dare before..." I nodded at him, not knowing what to say, so I let him continued. "I just wanted to say, that kiss... it was just a dare. I'd appreciate it if, like, you didn't mention it again." He shifted really weirdly on the spot. I had never seen him so nervous. "You know, I mean, we wouldn't want Michelle getting the wrong end of the stick..."

"Oh, yeah sure... I won't mention it if you don't want me to..." I replied, smiling a forced smile at him.

"Thanks, that means a lot." He started to walk towards the door, and I turned away to my suitcase. But when I didn't hear the door close, I turned back and saw him still standing there. He looked a bit embarrassed when I faced him again, and he just said, "Goodnight," before shutting the door and leaving me before I could reply.

~~~~~~

My longest chapter to date! I don't know what you think of this chapter; I found it quite hard to write, so I hope it's ok. Reviews?
Sign up to rate and review this story