Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear I'll Shake it up If You Swear to Listen

Charm Your Way Out

by Geets 4 reviews

They all decide to go and watch a movie

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-15 - 1807 words

0Unrated
I'm soo sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I've been busy, even though i have been on holiday... it's my parents fault!! Blame them! lol. Still, here it is:

~~~~~~

I didn't get to sleep for ages last night; I kept thinking about the kiss Brendon shouldn't have given me, the kiss that was my dare, the kiss that /meant nothing/, the kiss I wasn't supposed to mention again. And yet, I couldn't stop thinking about how amazing it was!

And then the image of Brendon coming to see me, just to ask if I wouldn't tell his girlfriend about the dare, would pop into my mind. Well, if it was just a dare, then why did it matter so much? It was just a kiss. I can guarantee you, it was not just a kiss; everyone knows it.

It was 8:35. I decided to just get up and get dressed, because I didn't fancy just sitting there in bed doing nothing. Once I had dressed, straightened my stray hairs, I went downstairs. Surprisingly, at 9am, they weren't awake. So I made a cup of coffee (I couldn't find any tea) as quietly as possible, so as not to wake them up. I sat and watched a bit of TV. Hopefully they won't mind.

About 2 hours later, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I sat up a bit as a tired, dishevelled-looking Brendon emerged. But he was hot as fuck. His hair was really messy, and he was wearing his glasses again.

"Morning," I said.

"Hey," he said cheerfully whilst sitting next to me on the sofa. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, thanks. Did u?" I lied.

"Yeah, still kinda tired though," he smiled.

"I hope you don't mind that I came down here; I made a coffee and I've been watching TV for a couple of hours."

"No, no, it's fine. I don't mind," he smiled. "Do you always wake up this early?"

"No, this was one of my weird one-offs. I was surprised myself."

"Oh, ok, 'cause we're never up that early to be honest; we're kinda lazy."

"Yeah, well, that's 'cause you're boys," I laughed.

"Excuse me; you should respect your elders."

"Sorry, I didn't know you wanted me to show you respect. I can though if you want to be treated like an old man," I smirked.

He coughed then instead of saying something, which only made me smile more.

"I'm, gonna get a coffee, do you want anything?"

"No, I'm fine thanks," I said, but following him into the kitchen anyway; I was bored!

"Are there any plans for today?" I asked as I sat down, watching him put the kettle on.

"Er, nothing at the moment actually. Is there anything you want to do?"

"No, I was just making conversation," I laughed. He laughed with me.

Ryan, Jon and Spence all filtered into the kitchen one by one, all searching for coffee and breakfast. By about 11:45, we had all eaten breakfast and were all seated in the lounge.

"So, I was thinking that it might be nice if we all went to the cinema today; there must be a good film out," Brendon suggested.

"Yeah, we can invite our girlfriends, if they aren't doing anything," Jon said enthusiastically. He looked around at Ryan, Spencer and me for a reply. Ryan and Spencer both nodded, and I said as happily as I could:

"Oh, yeah, that sounds fun." Yeah right; watching Brendon make out with /Michelle is always a great laugh./

"Cool, I think I'll go and pick Michelle up, after I ring her; she lives ages away... and well..." he trailed off. He then got up, grabbed his car keys and was out of the door before anyone could ask him.

"I'll go and ring Keltie and tell us to come over soon; we can leave together then. I've still gotta get ready." Ryan also got up and climbed the stairs to his room.

I got up as well; "I'm gonna go take a shower, ok?" Spencer and Jon nodded vaguely: they were engrossed in a cartoon on TV. I shook my head at them before going to get ready.

The hot water met my skin and it felt very relaxing. It was great living here, with these guys, but it was also nice to have a bit of privacy.

But I thought too soon: when I was drying myself off, the door opened to the bathroom. I gasped and wrapped the towel rapidly around my body and looked at Brendon, who stood there frozen to the spot.

"I, er, sorry, fuck... didn't mean... shit... sorry," he mumbled, looking anywhere but at me, before he briskly shut the door, leaving me standing there, bewildered and also frozen still. I snapped out of it and continued getting dressed.

Half an hour later, I walked downstairs having done my hair and retrieved my bag. Ryan, Spencer, Brendon and Michelle were milling around the kitchen when I opened the door, and when they realised I was there, they all turned towards me. I noted that Brendon, Ryan and Spence smiled, but Michelle didn't look very pleased at all, but hid... what was that look? Jealousy? What could she be jealous of?

"Hey," I said, taking a seat with them all; they had a freakishly large kitchen with loads of chairs, for a house occupied by 4 guys.

"Hey," Brendon replied, still a bit shyly.

After no-one really said anything, Jon decided to bring up the previous night. "Yesterday was so funny, wasn't it? God, I can't believe Brendon and Ryan kissed!"

"You two kissed?!" Michelle asked, pretty shocked.

"Er, yeah, we were playing truth or dare..." Brendon shifted; he didn't feel awkward because of what Jon had just said, but I guessed it was that he was hoping Jon would not bring up our kiss.

"Oh yeah, it's a great game. You do not get too old for it! Brendon really got the action yesterday though: he and Vicky kissed too!" Jon continued, completely oblivious to Michelle's slowly rising temper.

Again, she composed herself extremely well, for looking so angry seconds before, and she just laughed it off. "God, you guys get up to all sorts when your girlfriends aren't around! So Vicky, did you end up kissing anyone else last night?" I felt like I wanted to shrivel up and die.

"Oh, er, just Spencer," I totally lied to her, but I didn't want Brendon to get upset over it all.

"No you didn't, did you? I don't remember you two kissing," Jon butted in. God, he can be so dumb sometimes!

"Yes, I did, don't you remember?" I looked straight at him, and thankfully he got the hint.

"Oh yeah, god, sorry. I must have been really drunk last night if I can't even remember!" Jon tried to recover himself, but it was a pretty useless attempt.

Everyone sighed with relief when the doorbell rang; the guys' girlfriends must have arrived. "I'll get it," Jon immediately said, and left the room.

"So... what are we going to see today?" Ryan tried to make conversation.

Jon and Spencer returned to the kitchen, accompanied by Keltie, Cassie and Hayley. I smiled at them openly as they entered, and they smiled back warmly, yet in a shy manner.

"You guys ready to go?" Spencer asked, unaware of the previous uncomforting atmosphere in the room.

"Yeah, sure, let's go," Jon said. We all began to trudge out of the house, and I was the last to leave. Since Brendon went on ahead quite quickly, I heard him say, "I've forgotten my sidekick; I'll just go and get it."

As I was about to walk out of the door, he stopped me and pulled me aside slightly, after glancing back over his shoulder. "Look, I really appreciate you not saying anything, and making up that you kissed Spence. Would've worked if Jon wasn't so neurotic," he laughed. "I just wanted to say thanks, and also that you didn't mention that, er... little run in we had before." I couldn't help but laughing at that.

"It's ok. I didn't want her to think that it was something, when it wasn't. You asked me not to say anything, so I didn't want to."

He smiled so sweetly at me. He hugged me tightly, showing his gratitude. "But, if I may say so, you looked so hot in that towel," he smirked gingerly. I coughed and slapped his arm playfully. He just smiled at me, and gestured for me to leave the house so he could lock the door.

------

"How about... Hannibal Rising? I've been dying to see that!" Spence said; all the guys nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, that looks really good," Michelle said. "I'll go and get the tickets."

"No, no, I'll get them. It's my way of saying thanks to you guys," I smiled at them, and even though they protested, I had already gone to the buy them before they could stop me.

Well, I hate horror movies. Full stop. So I was really not looking forward to going to see this movie, but I wasn't going to moan or anything. I've never been one to stick my ore in.

We grabbed some popcorn and some chocolates, then found seat in the cinema at the back out of the way, since we had already been bombarded by a group of girls in the queue for the snacks. I was sat between Ryan and Brendon, and all of the guys' girlfriends were sat next to them.

"Have you seen Silence of the Lambs before then?" Ryan asked me.

"Actually no; is it good?" I replied.

"Yeah, it was a very good movie. Pretty scary too," he said. Great, this was going to be great.

The film eventually began (I was hoping there was going to be a fire or something so we didn't have to watch it) after all the trailers, and about 20 minutes in to the film, I was shitting myself. I must have made some sort of whimper, which I was totally embarrassed about, and Brendon turned to look at me.

"Are you alright?" he whispered, without anyone else hearing.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said quite unconvincingly.

"Are you scared?" he persisted.

"No, I'm fine..." I said, before I stared at the screen.

"It's ok, I never used to like them either. Come here," he said before putting an arm around my shoulders subtly enough so that Michelle didn't see, I noted.

It was so sweet; I could feel myself blushing yet again. I was so comforted by him. I just smiled throughout the remainder of the film; that's how happy I was.

~~~~~~

Ok, so there it was! I hope you do like it, and I'm sorry again about not updating sooner! Don't be mad! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story