Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans

Hurt

by jade_kwl_name_eva 1 review

Another one-shot with the help of a friend. You could say it follows up 'Atlanta's Feelings.' She tried to turn and run, but her feet were glued to the floor. She wanted to let out a scream, but no...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-27 - Updated: 2007-01-27 - 1528 words - Complete

-1Predictable
T.J: I'm back! And I bought a friend with me! She will be helping me with my stories.

C.J: That's because T.J says I'm too dangerous to write my own!

T.J: Cause you are! Anyway, 'A New Begining' will be updated today! Yay!

*****************

She tried to turn and run, but her feet were glued to the floor. She wanted to let out a scream, but nothing came. Maybe it was because of the lump in her throat that had started to form there. She tried to hold back the tears, but one made its way down her cheek. Yet, he didn't seem to notice her standing there. He didn't see that he had taken her heart out and ripped it into shreds.

She heard someone coming up behind her. This brought her back into reality. She felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned to face her friend. But even her friend couldn't take all the pain away that he had caused her. She just turned and ran out of the park, but she could not out run Atlanta. The spunky red head stopped her a few feet away from where they had just been.

"I know, Theresa. I know it's hard for you to accept it, but you have to try. You can't go on living like this!" she said. Theresa looked down at her feet. Deep down, she knew Atlanta was right. She had to let him go. She looked behind her and saw him, sitting on a bench with his girlfriend.

Seeing the other girl laugh at Jay's jokes, rest her head against his shoulder, made Theresa angry. She turned back to Atlanta. "I'm going home. Don't bother me." She said and ran. She burst through the door, scaring the three boys who were playing a video game. "Whoa, what's wrong Theresa?" Herry asked. Theresa didn't hear him. She ran to her room and slammed the door. She locked it and threw herself onto her bed and let the tears roll down her face.

She could not live like this. Not when ever she saw Jay, he would be with his girlfriend. No, she had to leave. She got off her bed and went to her cupboard when she saw the picture hanging on her wall. It was of her and Jay, together. They were laughing, they were at a carnival. That was taken a week before he met /her/.

The tears threatened to come again. It was her fault she lost Jay. She never told him how she felt. Theresa stuffed clothes into a bag and collected a few things. She put the bag against the door and sat down at her desk to write a letter, telling the gang that she could no longer stay there. She turned on her radio when 'My Boo' by Usher and Alicia Keys started playing.

There's all ways that one person,
That will all ways have your heart,
You never see it coming,
'Cause you're blinded from the start,
Know that you're the one for me,
It's clear for everyone to see
Oh baby



Theresa stopped writing. That was so true about her and Jay! Well, her part. He had her heart and still had it even though he ripped it to shreds. And she never saw this coming! The tears rolled down her face again. She switched the radio off and wrote the letter. She then put it in a safe place. She was only leaving until later that night.

She heard a knock at her door. "Come in!" she said, not caring who it was. Until she saw the yellow and purple stripped polo top. She quickly wiped away her tears and glared at him. "What do you want?" she snapped.
Jay took a step back, surprised. Theresa turned her back to him. "Well?" she said, trying to contain her anger and tears. She heard Jay walk towards her. "I wanted to just see how you were doing. I haven't seen you at all this week."

Theresa stood up and faced Jay. She could do it any more. Her vision went blurry and then her tears fell. "What do think it is? You haven't seen me because you have always been with your new girlfriend! I've been avoiding you because I can't take it! I can't see you with another girl, because I love you!" Theresa screamed.

This last part took Jay by surprise. He then felt happy. Theresa loved him! But, what about Cara? Did he still love her? He opened his mouth to say something when Theresa stormed past him, picked up a bag and ran down the stairs. It didn't take Jay long to realise what was happening. "Theresa, wait!"

But she kept on going. She threw her bag into her car and was about to get in when Jay caught her. He pulled her away from the vehicle. "Let me go Jay. I have to leave!" she shouted in his face. But Jay couldn't take it anymore, so he did something which he had wanted to do for a long time. He kissed her, softly on the lips.

This took Theresa totally by surprise. She was going to kiss him back when she remembered Cara, his girlfriend. She pulled away. "Don't." she said and got into the car. Jay watched her drive off. Now he felt like his heart had been ripped out.

"How could I be so stupid? Why did I think Theresa didn't love me?" he said. But it was too late now, she was gone. He tried to think of a way to get her back when he saw Herry keys still in the truck. Jay jumped into the car and followed her.

When he found her, she was going into the high school. He could see that she was still crying. She saw him jump out the car. "What do you want?" Theresa said. Breaker of hearts, that's what she would call him from now on. "I came here to stop you. You can't leave, we all need you. We have a duty."

Theresa shook her head. "That was all you cared about. Cronus. I thought that you cared about me too, yet you go and break my heart. Tell me, why did you go out with her?" Theresa said. She was finding it hard to stay angry with him, because she loved him. No matter what happened, she would always love him. "Because, I thought you didn't like me. Cara did and I started to like her more as a friend. I'm sorry Theresa, I made a mistake. Because the truth is, I love you."

Theresa's heart started to soar. 'He said it!' she thought. And then she did what Jay did to her when she confessed her feelings, she kissed him. He kissed her back. Suddenly it started to rain, but they didn't care. They were finally together. Jay pulled her closer. They stopped kissing and stood there, hugging one another. Jay broke the silence first. "I'm sorry I caused you so much pain, Theresa. I promise you, I will never do it again." He whispered in her ear. She smiled. "I'm sorry for running away. But I think we should get back, the others are probably wondering where we are."

Jay nodded and they both got into their cars and drove back. When they entered the Brownstone, Atlanta and Archie were the only two awake. They were watching a movie together. Both of them were on the floor, having a wrestling match. Theresa smiled at them and sat down on the couch. Jay followed her. Atlanta watched them out of the corner of her eye and because of this, Archie won. "I won!" he gloated. Atlanta rolled her eyes and started watching the movie again. "I beat you, I beat you!" Archie started singing. "What will it take to keep you quiet?" Atlanta asked. Archie smiled. "I don't know. Maybe if my girlfriend kissed me."

Atlanta rolled her eyes and kissed him. "Watch it, or I won't be your girlfriend any longer." She said. Archie kept quiet after that. Theresa started to laugh at that and put her head against Jay's shoulder. They watched the movie and when it was finished, Atlanta and Archie ran upstairs, declaring they would be having a pillow fight. Theresa got up and Jay followed her. They got their hands tangled together and walked upstairs. When they were outside Theresa's door, Jay kissed her again. But there was something bugging Theresa.

"What about your girlfriend?" Theresa asked. Jay smiled at her. "What girlfriend? I thought you were my girlfriend?" Theresa smiled at him and went in her bed room. Finally, she and Jay were together.

*****************

T.J: That was so sad! But ti was fun to write it!

C.J: Yeah, all I did was read it for you!

T.J: And you found all those typing errors! Plus I let you say something!

C.J: Yeah, just rate and review!

T.J: Please and thank you! Plus, C.J and T.J are our initials, but you all know my name is Theresa.
Sign up to rate and review this story