Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Technically Our Marriage Is Saved...

Chapter One: The Asking...

by Toxic_Love 1 review

Basically, Taylor wants to go to a Panic! At The Disco concert, but her dad won't let her.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-26 - Updated: 2007-01-26 - 355 words

0Unrated
Alright, I gotta tell you this....Panic! At The Disco is one of the best bands in the world, and I got a chance to meet them this summer. It was the best EVER!! And now I've got the chance to tell you my story. It starts off a day before the concert, on July 7th, which also happened to be two days before my 15th birthday.

"Hey, dad?" I called.
"What kiddo?" he answered.

Well let's get this out of the way before we get too far into the story. My name is Taylor Marie Stolper. And I have medium length, light brown hair. I have hazel eyes, but they change colors every once in a while...also depends on my mood. I'm 5'5 and I weigh 180...so yes I'm a little bit chubbier than a lot of the other girls. But does that really matter?

"So I heard that there is supposed to be this really cool super awesome band coming to Summer fest...." I carried on.
"Oh yeah, and who would that be?" he asked.
"Um...Panic! At The Disco..." I answered meekly.
"Oh really...I guess I'll have to check them out. I suppose you want me to take you to their concert, right?"
"Yeah!"
"Alright, I will check what time they play and where they play at."
"Thank you dad."
"No problem, sweetheart."

~2 hours later~

"Sorry sweetie, you can't go to the concert, it's too late," my dad said.
"Well what time do they play?" I questioned.
"10 pm, which like I said is too late."
"Oh...okay."
Maybe I can hang out with Justyn...Oh and by the way, Justyn is my best guy friend. I wonder what he's doing tomorrow.
"Again I'm sorry I can't take you."
"Nah, it's okay. Maybe another time they come to Wisconsin or to Michigan."
BRRING. BRRING.
Who could that be, all my dad's friends know that they shouldn't call on a Friday night. The weekends are my time to hang out with him. Man, he works too much.


I would very much appreciate it if you reviewed or even gave me some suggestions. Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story