Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Technically Our Marriage Is Saved...

Chapter Two: Oh, The Excitement!

by Toxic_Love 3 reviews

Read to find out....

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-27 - Updated: 2007-01-27 - 385 words

0Unrated
"Hello?" my dad answered.
"Um, hold on," he stated into the phone, "Can you go in the other room whilst I take this phone call?" he said looking at me.
"Yeah, sure," I walked out of his room, and all I could hear was my dad's muffled voice.
'Oh...this weekend is going to be boring, even if my dad lets me hang out with Justyn'
"TAYLOR!" my dad yelled for me.
"I'm coming, be right there," I answered. 'Damn, why the hell did he have to interrupt my thoughts?'
"Taylor, don't get all screaming or anything, but my friend is going to pick you up tomorrow around 2 'o' clock in the afternoon. He is going to take you to the concert, and then he will drop you off here RIGHT after the concert," he stated firmly.
"Okay, but is it okay if I get their autographs?" I asked.
"NO! Like I said, you're coming straight home after the concert."
"Okay.... But thank you so much, dad." I said happily. 'At least I'll get to go to the concert.'
"Well don't thank me, thank my friend. He's the one who suggested he take you. Well, after I told him that we wouldn't be doing anything."
"All right, well I better get to bed. Night daddy," I walked up to him and gave him a hug and a kiss.
"Night sweetheart. Sweet dreams," he said.
"You too, love you."
"Love you too."
'I can't believe that I'm going to go to Panic! At The Disco's concert!!!!!!!!'



~The next day~

I woke up, yawned and stretched, excited for what was to come. I looked at the clock and it read 12 'o' clock.
'Shit,' I thought to myself,/ 'I have to get ready.'/
I took a long shower, trying to make the time go by faster. I got dressed, and I wore my pink Panic! At The Disco shirt, my black skinny jeans, and my Converse knock offs. I straightened my hair, and put on some eyeliner, mascara, and pink lip gloss. I put a little pink barrette in my hair, and I was ready to go. I checked the time and it was 1 45.
'YES! He's going to be here in 15 minutes!'
DING DONG. 'Wow, I guess he's early.'
My dad got the door, and standing there was....
Sign up to rate and review this story