Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Mixed-up Romance

Rehearsals

by TeamWentz17 1 review

Basically a filler, but it gives you some background info. about the Way's and more as to what New Years Eve will portray. Ryan and Simone have a fight at a club!! Frank and Simone have a little Lo...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-01-27 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 998 words

0Unrated
'Cuz the hardest part of this is leavin' you,'sang Gerard into the microphone.
Gerard and Simone were rehearsing the song 'Cancer' for New Years Eve. They were to sing it, for the T.V. special 'New Years Rockin' Eve with Dick Clark', together. Simone has always been a huge fan of her older brothers. They taught her everything she knows, musically. Gerard took Simone to her first rock concert and she has been hooked ever since.
"That was great, guys, and uhh Simone. Let's take a break and return in say 15?" asked Gerard.
"Yea, I agree. I'm soo parched," said Simone as she walked over to a chair that had her half dranken bottle of Fiji Water.
"Simoney, my high matience, baby sister," said Mikey shaking his hand.
Simone flashed her brother an innoncent smile and took another swig of her water. She then walked over to her iPlayer and blasted 'I'm Not Okay (I Promise)' and she started to dance. Her brothers started to laugh.
"Pooks you're so crazy," laughed Gerard.
"I know, but where do you think I get it from?" asked Simone.
"Oh burn," said Bob.
Everyone stopped and looked at Bob. Bob put his head done in shame. Everyone laughed and Simone kept on dancing. She stopped when she saw Frank. They hadn't really talked since he gave her the rose and note. The note had a few quotes from Shakespeare (Simone's favorite poet) and asked her out. What would Gerard and Mikey think? If she and Frank started to date. That would be interesting for the band; touring and what not.
"Alright let's get back to work," announced Gerard.
Simone walked over to her microphone and she started to sing. Frank wouldn't keep his eyes off of her, Ray caught on as to what Frank whom he was looking at. Ray gave Frank a confused look. The look basically saying "Dude!! Why are you looking at Simone?"
"I like that song," laughed Simone.
"Yea, me too," said Gerard. "You're a great duet partner, sis," he continued.
"Awe, thanks Gee," replied Simone.
Simone then heard her cell phone ringing. Her ring tone was 'The Only Differance Between Suicide and Martyrum is Press Coverage'. She picked up the phone and it was Aricia. Simone told Aricia that she had just finished a rehearsal. Aricia asked what the plans were that night. Simone said that she was staying at her mom's tonight with Gerard and Mikey. Aricia said that Brendon and the guys wanted to go to a club. Simone agreed and then hung-up the phone.
She then walked over to Frank and asked him if he was interested in going. He agreed.
"So, it's going to be like Brendon and the guys, and yea I want you there as my," Simone said.
"Date?" Frank interrupted.
Simone blushed and nodded.
"Sounds like fun. Where's the club?" asked Gerard.
"Umm, it's in town, I think, it's new. I think it's called Rainn or something," replied Simone.
"Ohh, yea I know that one. I read it in the paper, it's supose to be a spin-off of the one in Vegas," added Ray.
**
Later on, everyone was at the club and having a blast. Simone and Frank were dancing together and it was Simone's attempt to make Ryan jealous. Simone and Frank kept on flirting all night, to the point that they were holding hands!!
Ryan walked over to Simone and asked, "Are you trying to make me jealous or something?"
"No, why do you care, anyway? Why don't you just call up your little slut that you cheated on me with?" asked Simone sternly.
Ryan couldn't believe what Simone had just said. The two began argueing and making a bit of a scene. Simone was yelling at Ryan and Ryan was manipulating her.
"Ryan you're such an ass!! I can't believe I'm even talking to you!!" yelled Simone.
"Simone, I tryed to be nice, but you're just whoring yourself to Frank," Ryan yelled back.
Simone then smacked Ryan across the face. She then walked over to Gerard and told him that she was ready to leave. She grabbed her coat and walked out of the club. Aricia followed her out and asked what was wrong. Simone then started to cry and told Aricia everything.
"I hate him!! I hate him so much!! Why did I EVER date him??" sobbed Simone.
"Ryan doesn't know what he lost and he's too stubborn to accept it. Not too mention a little slow," said Aricia as she tryed to cheer Simone up.
"Simone, are you ok?" asked Gerard concerned.
"She and Ry just had a fight," replied Aricia.
"Where is he?? I'll kill him!!" exclaimed Gerard.
"No, he's not worth it, he's just an ass," said Simone.
Simone and the rest of MCR left the club. Aricia walked back into the club to find out what Ryan's problem was. Ryan told her his side of the story, but Aricia was too pissed to listen. She told him to NEVER call her best friend a whore EVER again! She would always take Simone's side faster than she would take Ryan's.
"Bren, let's just go, ok?" said Aricia. She gave Ryan a dirty look.
"Ohh I'm scared, Aricia gave me a dirty look, let's grow up, please," said Ryan.
"Ry, just stop!! Ok? You hurt her best friend and yea you DO deserve to be bitch slapped after what you did to Simone. Simone loved you, don't you get that?" said Brendon, sternly.
"Whatever," said Ryan as he rolled his eyes.
**
Meanwhile, Simone was sitting on a couch at her mom's house. Frank was sitting next to her and they were talking. Gerard and Mikey were in Mikey's room, playing guitar. Frank and Simone started to flirt even more, now. Simone was giggling and holding Frank's hand.
Gerard and Mikey walked down the stairs. They were talking and then stopped dead in their tracks and to their surpise, Frank and Simone were....making-out.
Sign up to rate and review this story