Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Mixed-up Romance

All I want for Christmas.....

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

Gerard, Simone, and Mikey are exchanging Christmas gifts. Mrs. Way has made some Christmas morning dinner for her children. It's a very yay family chapter. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Other - Published: 2007-01-26 - Updated: 2007-01-27 - 702 words

0Unrated
"Thanks for the bracelet and gift card, Gee," exclaimed Simone as she gave her big brother a hug.
"You're welcome, sis," replied Gerard.
"And thanks, Mikey, for the necklace and gift card," Simone added.
Mikey and Gerard got their sister, matching Tiffany & Co. bracelet and necklace set. They also topped it off with a 25 dollar gift card to Starbucks and a 25 dollar gift card to Hot Topic. Simone's the youngest of the three and she was still a little kid to her older brothers. They liked to pamper their baby sister with girlie things. One year, Mikey gave Simone, a bracelet that had his, Simone's, Gerard's names engraved on it. That same year, Gerard paid for Simone and Aricia to have a day at the spa; complete with massages, manicures, pedicures, and facials.
This year, Simone gave her brothers matching dog tags that had each of their names engraved on one tag and on the other tag it read 'Elena forever', in loving memory of their grandma. The guys were touched by their gifts and thanked her.
"Alright, Simone, Mikey, and Gerard, the dinner is ready. Come and get it," announced their mom.
Simone and her brothers leaped from where they were sitting and walked over to the dinning room table. They all sat down and started eating. They laughed and talked about everything.
"Mom, this dinner is so yummy!!" exclaimed Simone.
"Thank you sweetie. I made your favorite for dessert," Mrs. Way replied.
"You did!! Peanut butter and chocolate brownies??" asked Simone.
Mrs. Way nodded. Yep, Simone's still a kid at heart when it comes to good home cookin'.
^^^^^^
Later on, Mikey and Simone were in Mikey's room, Gerard had to run out to the drug store to get some cigarettes. Simone was all snuggled up in Mikey's bed and Mikey was sitting in a chair. They were talking about the tour and what not.
"Are you and Gee ready for New Years??" asked Mikey.
"Uhh, yea we are, it sounds ready cool," replied Simone.
"Well, that's good, this New Years Eve will be fun," said Mikey.
Simone was laying on her back and starring at Mikey's posters that he had up on his walls. He had everything from posters of My Chemical Romance to Nirvana. Simone spotted a picture of Mikey, Gerard, and Frank, it was back when MCR had just started-out. Mikey still had his big thick rimmed glasses and Frank's hair was a bit longer, then. Simone smiled at herself; she was being to develop a crush for Frank.
"Pookie, what are you doin'?" asked Mikey as he caught onto what Simone was looking at.
"Nothn' booger," Simone replied laughing.
Just then Gerard walked into Mikey's room and he jumped on Simone. Simone laughed, groaned, aand said, "Gee you're crushin' me."
Gerard laughed and sat down next to Simone.
"Are we goin' out tonight or what?" asked Gerard.
"Mom wanted us to stay home tonight, because we're never home," explained Simone.
"Yea, I guess you're right, we are out a lot like on tour and what not," Mikey added.
Gerard agreed to stay home. Mikey, Gerard, and Simone, left Mikey's room and went down stairs. There they saw Mrs. Way, watching 'The View' on T.V. She was whipping the counter and she seemed really interested as to what the ladies had to say.
"Hey mommy," said Simone sweetly to her mother.
"Hi, darling," Mrs. Way replied, as she turned her focus off of the television and onto her daughter.
"Gee, Mikey, and I were all talking about what we wanted to do tonight. What are you up to tonight??" asked Simone.
"I don't really have any plans, I was just going to hang out for the night," Mrs. Way explained.
"Want some company??" asked Gerard.
"Ohh, that would be lovly," replied Mrs. Way.
Just then there was a knock on the door, Mrs. Way went to answer it. There she saw Frank, all dressed-up and with a simple red rose in his hand. Mrs. Way invited him inside; he walked over to Simone and handed her the rose. She noticed that there was a note attached to it. Simone read it and immediately started blushing and smiling.
Sign up to rate and review this story