Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Vampires In A Fire Station

Locked In

by BenchSlave1 3 reviews

My mates game me the idea for this but i am writing it.

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Erotica - Characters: Darren Shan, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-27 - Updated: 2007-01-27 - 605 words

0Unrated
11:23am Friday

"Why the hell do we have to come in by the sewers?" moaned Darren.
"Because it's the morning and we cant be in daylight...like every other bloody vampire!" replied Mr Crepsley calmly. It irritated Darren that Mr Crepsley could say stuff like that and not even get angry. They reached the end of the huge pipe and stared at the dead end.
"Is this good or bad?" asked Kurda.
"Its bad, kurda, very bad!" said Darren.
"Em... guys..." started Arra but Mr Crepsley cut in.
"Arra, this is not the time for silly games, there should be a hatch door or something"
"Don't talk to me like that, Larten or ill smack you one!" she shouted and Darren swore he heard Mr Crepsley say 'promises, promises' but Mr Crepsley wasnt like that. It must have been his imagination.
"Anyway," continued Arra, "I was gonna say, Its up there!" Everyone looked up to see a small door with a turn handle. Arra wiped away the mould to reveal a thin wiry ladder.

When they were all in the building, Darren looked around. The walls were painted red and the corridor was long. Every now and then a door would lead to storage rooms or offices.
"Keep your eyes open, I reckon there's a couple of Vampaneze in here but according to the news papers its to be locked up at 12:00 because the town are making a new one so we have to be quick," Mr Crepsley told the rest of them.
"But we can get out through the sewer thing again cant we?" asked Darren.
"No. Those sewers will be full of human waste at 12:00. They were just empty this morning because the council were cleaning them," Mr Crepsley replied.
They opened a door and gasped. It was 2 vampaneze!
"Oi! What are you doing!" someone shouted. They looked up to see a fat man with a beard staring at them.
"Er...we saw these people in the room and thought well..." Darren spluttered. There was no way to explain it, the two purple figures had turned around to reveal two messy kids with face paints. They turned and ran. Fire officers spilled out of the offices and changing rooms as red lights started flashing and a loud peircing alarm ran through the building. The group of vampires ran into an empty storage closet and closed the door.
"What was that alarm?" asked Darren.
"Hmm? Let's think we're in a fire station and alarm goes off? Must be lunch bell!" he said sarcastically.
"Ok, Ok! But now the place is filled with people and we're not suppose to be here, are we!" said Darren getting frantic!
"I guess we'll just have to wait it out," said Kurda and pulled gavner to the back of the closet.

After half an hour, Mr crepsley realised what had happened!
"They locked it up early!" he shouted. He opened the door quickly. Darren gasped as everyone seen his hand down his trousers. He pulled it out quickly leaving a small point in his trousers. He moved his trousers to conceal the bulge but kurda had seen it.
"Its ok, Daren, your a young boy! Ofcourse youll do that sometimes," he said and stroked it. Darren tried to conceal his enjoyment but it was undeniable as the point shook and grew a little bigger! Kurda giggled and walked out of the room after Mr crepsley! Darren ran after them to find a large room. Mr Crepsley turned round and sayed:
"Crap! We're locked in!"


So what do you think. dont worry it will get a lot more kinky! Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story