Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Vampires In A Fire Station

FireMan 's Pole

by BenchSlave1 4 reviews

This was kinda boring but hey!

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Darren Shan, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-28 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 499 words

0Unrated
To Erin, who let me use spam.

The group had decided they would.../leave it/ a while before breaking out. Vampires weren't always violent...normaly...sometimes...a little bit. Mr Crepsley and Arra set off in different directions, him right, her left. Darren ran along a passage way. he seen a flight of stairs and took them 2 at a time.
"where does this go?" he grinned as he noticed a fireman's pole. He ran towards but stopped when he heard something. He looked straight down to see Arra swaying around and sliding her leg up the pole.
What is she trying to do? Is she masturbating or summit? he thought. He stood up turned around, but his foot caught on the lower part of the platform and he fell. He slid along the floor. He grabbed at the pole but he missed and fell. There was a loud scream, an "Oh My Gawd!". Darren looked up to see mr creplsey standing naked infront of him he closed his eyes and realised Arra was naked to. He jumped up and ran.

*

Arra watched as Darren ran down the corridor. She giggled and picked herself up.
"Les not let him spoil anything," she laughed and pinged her thong strap. She then pulled out a small, handy portable tub of spam from her thongs.
"Mmm... i hear it is good grilled!" Mr Crepsley said, knowing nothing about Arra's relationship with the meat.
"Then we better heat things up" she grinned as he saw Mr Creplsey's dick rise. She opened the packet up and and spreaded it all over his...part! She kissed his stomach.
"Ooh! I cant wait!" she screamed and stuck his dick in her mouth. She sucked and sucked. She got bored and bit hard. She felt a force in her mouth and she swallowed hard. She pulled away.
"You cant beat the great taste of spam and cum!" she giggled and pulled him into a cupboard.

*

Darren was walking along until he reached a door. He opened the door wide, and seen a large fire engine. He walked towards it until he seen a hand slam hard onto the steamed up window. The hand slid down leaving a large line down the window. Darren held in his laughter and walked towards the vehicle.
"Mr C and Arra!" he whispered to himself. he had seen some good porn in ages. he climbed up to the window and saw too bodies banging each other. The sight off it made darrens dick rise to full length. he heard someone coming and jumped down. He turned aound to see Mr creplsey and Arra wlaking towards him.
"Ooh! Who's in there!" Arra giggled.
"Oh My Goodness! It must be Kurda and Gavner!" Mr Creplsey let out a roar of laughter when he noticed the point in darrens trousers! Darren turned away from them as green slushy liquid flew from his mouth!


Ok so it was a bit kinky but what do ya think? review!
Sign up to rate and review this story