Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > Dragon of Thunder, Dragon of Wind

'She wont leave."/ a new threat

by angel_of_life2345 0 reviews

The gang return to find out that Amber knew Jack Spicer! And later, when they sit down to eat, what is it that Master Fung wants to discuss with them about Lauren? Master Fung's words make Amber gi...

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Clay, Dojo, Jack Spicer, Kimiko, Master Fung, Omi, Raimundo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-28 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 885 words

0Unrated
Amber was the first to jump off of Dojo when they reached the temple. Omi had told her were they put the shen gong wu so she headed to the tower to deposit of her shen gong wu. Lauren ran up to her.
"So what really happened in that grave chamber?" She asked Amber. Amber told them that she had simply grabbed the shen gong wu and waited for them like a good little girl. Lauren was the only one who seemed to notice that she was lying.
"...? I already told you Laurie. Nothing happened now would you please just drop the subject?" Lauren didnt push it. Amber was nice when she was in a good mood yes, but she didnt want to see her in a bad mood after all the stories about what she did to jack spicer. Which brought up another question for Lauren to ask Amber.
"Hey Amber. I wanted to ask: who is Jack Spicer?" Lauren asked.
"He's a wimpy crook that we commonly beat the pants on of." Omi said.
"I think he means 'beat the pants off of'" Raimundo said. Amber handed the clock to Clay who went to put it in the vault. leaving Kimiko, Raimundo, Omi, Lauren, and Amber to talk.
"Jck Spicer? A crook? sure he was always a wimp. I mean, I used him as a punching bag as we grew up but.... I didnt think he was actually a crook. Does the jack you know have flying robots?"
"yes. You knew Jack Spicer as a kid?" Clay asked as he returned from the vault.
"yeah. He made the robots origanaly to help me train. Never were a real challange though. So after a while I just started to use him instead. Live oponents are so much better to fight with, even if Jack was so predictable." She said with a sigh. The monks looked like they were about to laugh their buts off.
"Jack got his but kicked by you when you two were little? Jack really IS a wimp.hahahahaha" kimiko began to laugh. they all laughed like that for a while untill they noticed it was sunset and none of them had eaten yet. They went over to were they normaly ate to see Master Fung and Dojo already sitting down.
"Welcome back young monks. We need to talk." He said as they sat down and began to fill their plates with the food that was on the table. They all looked at Master Fung.
"It is about Lauren. You see, Miss Wance is not a dragon. So I wanted everyone's opinion on wether she should stay or no-"
"Lauren leaves, so will I. The deal was that she would come and stay with me here. If she leaves, then I leave. Understand MAster fung?" there was no mistake in the tone of her voice the threat she just gave. If Lauren couldnt stay, Amber left to either return home, or tunr to the haylin side. Master Fung remained silent for a few moments, never breaking eye contact with Amber.
"She may stay only if she pulls her own weight around."
"Dont worry I will. I can also help keep Amber's temper down if someone ticks her of." Lauren said before shoving some of the green beans in her mouth. Amber turned to her plate and began to eat as well. 'So much for a normal life.' Amber thought.

------------

After dinner they all retaired to their rooms. After half an hour Amber gave up trying to sleep and walked to Lauren's 'room'. The girl was fast a sleep. Amber walked out to the temple grounds and looked at the night sky. It was a half moon tonight. A sudden movement to her left brought Amber's attention to the wall of the temple. She saw a shadowed figure standing on the wall. Deep yellow-orange dragon eyes peering down at her. Her heart skipped a beat.
"Are you the Dragon of Thunder?" He asked in a voice that made Amber shiver.
"And if I am? Who are you? Do you work for that bean? Well I already told him I'm not joining him." She said. Anyone could tell she was giving a warning tot he intruder: stay away or you'll get hurt. The man chuckled.
"I suppose you mean Hannible Bean. No I do now work for him. So you are the Dragon of thunder in this lifetime. You are even more lovely than the last." He said. This confused Amber.
"what do you mean? Just who are you anyway?" Amber shouted. The man brought gloved hands to his mouth, signiling to be quiet.
"My name is Chase Young. I hope we meet again young one." He said. He jumped of the wall and out of Amber's line of sight. Amber gave an aggitated sigh and walked back in the temple. 'Chase Young. I'll remeber the name but I dont think I should tell anyone.' She thought as she once again found herself standing infront of the opening to Lauren's 'room'. She shrugged and layed donw next to the girl and soon found sleep. She didnt notice that Lauren was awake.
"hehe. dont like sleeping alone in a new place huh? Or are you scared of something?" She wispered before falling asleep herself
Sign up to rate and review this story