Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Darkness

Chapter Two

by deaths-destruction 1 review

enter Jade and Davey...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-28 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 614 words

0Unrated
kay once again. I OWN NOBODY IN THIS STORY. well later yeah but now no.
______________________________________________


~Hours Later~

Gerard awoke to somebody poking him in the side. He moaned in pain.

"Ah he's alive."

Gerard stirred a little. He asked in a groggy voice, "W-where am i?"

Pain rolled through his body as he sat up and tried to adjust to the dimness of the light in the small room. Somebody immersed in shadows stood up.

Gerard scared cried out, "No stay back!" He shielded his face and buried himself under the covers.

The mysterious figure came into the dim light, "Don't be afraid i saved you Gerard."

Gerard poked his head out from under the covers. "Who are you?"

The person replied, "Jade. My name's Jade."

Gerard looked at him. He was wearing a white t-shirt, a pair of faded jeans, and some worn out tennis shoes. His hands were in his pockets and he was looking at Gerard. He had a shortish hair cut that was black with a blonde streak. His blonde bangs fell over the right side of his face covering it.

"Gerard.....uh Way right?"

Gerard replied confused, "Yes...." He was still adjusting to the dimness of the light.

Suddenly somebody burst through the door yelling, "Jade are you in here!?"

Jade sighed and looked up, "Yes Davey over here..."

Davey looked up and walked over to where they were. He looked at Jade with a confused face.

Jade said, "I saved him from the..."

Davey cut him off, "Oh okay gotcha."

Gerard looked at them both confused from the bed he was sitting in.

Jade said, "Gerard this is Davey. Davey this is Gerard."

Davey nodded as Gerard smiled a little. Jade looked at Davey, "What the heck are you wearing??"

Davey looked down at his wardrobe which consisted of: a white shirt with a white hoodie, a white pair of jeans, and a white pair of tennis shoes. Davey asked, "What you don't like it?"

Jade rolled his eyes and said, "We're trying NOT to be seen. White is too visible."

Davey sighed annoyed, "Fine i'll change." He turned on his heel, his black hair that framing the left side of his face falling into his face as he walked out the door.

Gerard asked, "What do you mean by not being seen?" He looked up at Jade.

Jade said, "You'll soon find out. Rest for now. We have your friends with us as well. They are in separate rooms." He walks over to the door.

Gerard asked, "You mean my..."

Jade nodded and walked out shutting the door behind him.

Gerard called out, "But you don't know what i was going to say!" The door was already closed.

Gerard, confused, got up and stretched yawning. He looked around the dim room. Half of the room was immersed in shadows.

He felt pain from his head. "Ohhh....owww..."

He saw a bedside table and a bookcase overflowing with books. There were no windows in the small room. Only one door, it led out. Gerard's head was spinning as he made his way shakily to the door. He placed his hand on the cool doorknob and stood there for a moment before opening the door. The door swung out creaking. Suddenly he heard a loud 'THUD' and somebody cry out followed by a second loud 'THUD'.

______________________________________________

yes i know. yet ANOTHER cliffhanger. hmm...tell me some good ideas. please and thanks!!!! =). remember no reviews makes me feel unspecial which takes my creativity to a low level which means NO MORE WRITING. hehe....i'm so mean. okay well REVIEW please!!! tell me what i can do to make it better!!! =)
Sign up to rate and review this story