Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > & The Record Won't Stop Skipping

Introoo

by gabtron 1 review

Yanno how it goes.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-01-29 - 299 words

0Unrated
Ok guys, this is my first story on ficwad. (I've done a few on Quizilla)

& no matter how hard i try the plot seem to alway turn out into another Pete the Geek story, so im not even going to try.

Mad props to Evie and her mooasity =] her wonderful stories had me longing to write again.


Characters anyone?

Name: Gabriella Mattel but most people call her Gabby, or Gabtron in Dylan's case.

Age:21

Features:Ditry blond hair, hazel eyes, 5'1,

She's a hopeless romantic but has a hard time getting to that stage.

Loves the music scene, that's what she lives for.

Part time merch girl for her best friends band.

Part time college student who is studying Photography and Writing.


Name: Dylan Thomas

Age:20
Features:Longish brown hair, brown eyes,5'8

He is fufiling his dream of being a musician by playing in his band A Small Simple Love Affair.

He can play any instrument imaginable and he's an amazing singer.

At times his ego get a little to blown up and can sometimes be a little whorish when it comes to girls.

But there's no doubt he one of the nicest guy's you'll ever meet.


Name: Amanda Kassab

Features: short black hair, blue eyes, 5'4

Gabby's other best friend who she does everything with.

Also going to college with Gabby and no trouble with boys.

She can be a bit shy at times & dosn't always say what she's thinking

Name:K.C
Features:


Name:Kristen
Features


Names: Pete the freak, Trick the smurf, Joe Troh with the fro & Hurley the girly man/vegginator.


you all know them =] but what you don't know is how these 9 people change each

others lives sometimes for better, sometimes for worse but all in all..forever.


*pictures of everyone will be in my profile*
Sign up to rate and review this story