Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > & The Record Won't Stop Skipping

Gabbbtron...no. Davv-

by gabtron 3 reviews

sing along's bring back good memories =]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-01-29 - 939 words

1Exciting
January, 28 2004
"what we share will always be unbroken.."

I almost had to laugh at this line as all the girls in front 'ohhed', 'awed' and
sang along.

He looked at the crowed and smiled as he continued the song.

He strummed the last note and said,"well guys I think that's it."

They all protested and some started screaming for one more song.

He looked over at me from the stage and laughed, "What do you say Gabbs?"

Everybody looked back at me in confusion.

I shook my head violently in embarrassment and stared to retreat behind the merch booth.

"Oh no you don't." He said into the microphone. "I'll say your full name if you don't come up."

He smiled because he knew he got me beat.

I threw a death glare at him but had to smile.

"Ok guys, this is my best, best, best friend Gabtron." He and the crowed laughed at the nick name, I rolled my eyes.

"Hey guys," I looked over at Dylan "umm I think I recall someone's full name..is it Dav..."

He quickly covered my mouth with his hand as I giggled.

"Don't pay any attention to her," He whispered into the mic. "She's only the merch girl."

I fake pouted and ran over to him and grabbed the mic.

"So are we gonna sing one last song or what Dee? I think they would like that way more then watching us bickering up here like little girls" I looked at the crowed.

"Am I right."

The crowed said a resounding "Yeahhh." Dylan look a little embarrassed and pick up another mic.

He put his hands on his hip, "Then what do you supposed we sing."

I shrugged. He thought for a moment then smiled and went backstage, coming back out with his acoustic guitar. I cocked my eyebrows at him. He beckoned me over to the mic stand.

"I think we're gonna do a little cover for you kids tonight by which happens to be one of Gabs favorite bands." I smiled at him knowingly.

"I'm good to go.." We sang brightly and the crowed erupted.

I sang happily next to him, into the one mic, savoring the last moments of this tour, knowing I would be going home in the morning.

Dylan and the guys would be continuing the tour in Europe, while I had to go back to California and start my second semester of college to my displeasure.

"Saturdayyyy..." Dylan played the last chord of the song as the curtains slowly closed.

"We loveeee Chhhiicaggoo." We both said in the mic before the curtain completely closed. The crowed screamed their last scream.

I lunged over and jumped on Dylan's back happily. "That was sooo fun."

He laughed and spun me around but then realizing what today was "I'm gonna miss you Gabbs.." He pouted and looked back at me.

I ruffled his longish brown hair that was falling into his eyes.

I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Me too, but you have the guys and Viviana to keep you busy."

"But who am I supposed to talk to when me and her have problems again?"

"There's a thing called a telephone hun." I giggled. He sighed and let me down, giving up on trying to find reasons I should stay.

I punched him in the arm. "Don't cry on me here Thomas.

He slightly smirked and punched me a little lighter. "Don't leave on me here Mattel."

I rolled my eyes, linked arms with him and lead the way back to the bus.

"Come on, your girlfriend is probably wondering where you are and i need to pack, my flight leaves at 8 tomorrow morning." I groaned.

As we walked in, arms still linked we found Vivana sitting on the couch looking annoyed.

"Hey baby." Dylan breathed, unlinking his arm from mine and going to sit next to her.

"What took you guys so long?" She glared at me.

I just smiled and walked back to my bunk letting D man explain.

She always suspected things between me and him, which were always untrue.

Sure we seem to act flirty around each other but thats just how were are and how it's always been.

I mean common that kid has been my best friend since 9th grade.

She should actually be down on her knees kissing my feet because of how many times

I've saved her ass from being dumped.

I alway do it though because i know deep down he really does love, which at times makes me want to puke.

I laughed at the thought as i spit the toothpaste out and rinsed out my mouth.

I slipped on some PJs and peeked my head out into the main room, seeing Dylan and Viviana cuddled up on the couch watching a movie.
I silently laughed.

"Deeeee?" I wispered.

"Yeahh Gabtronnn?" He mockingly whispered back. Viv rolled her eyes.

"Can you take me to the airport tomorrow?" I did a puppy dog face.Viv glared at me again.
Number 2 in the past hour!

"Sure thing besstie." I smiled smugly at her and walked back to my bunk,she groaned.

"Whats the matter babe?" Dylan asked sympathetically.

"Cramps.." She sputtered out.

I laughed at the lame excuse as i cuddled in my bed, snuggling against my bear Sonny Bleep.

Shut up you know you were obsessed with FFTl one time in your life.


"Back to the old grind again" I thought as i dozed off.

or so i thought..



**don't worry guys, some FOBlicious action will be happening very, very soon.
sit tight ladies =]
Sign up to rate and review this story