Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > & The Record Won't Stop Skipping

One Hell of a Coincidence

by gabtron 2 reviews

Akwarrd. hah dont you hate that. mmmm starbucks is good

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-01-29 - 785 words

0Unrated
I woke up and sighed presently into my pillow.

I lazily reached over to grab my phone that was laying next to me.

"FUCKKK." I screamed as all the sleepiness flashed out of me.

It was approximently 7:15 in the morning and this girls plane left at 8.

I scrambled into my clothes and stuffed the remainder of my things into my suitcase.

Dylan looked out of his bunk groggily.

"What in Gods great earth are you doing Gabs?!"

"The same thing you should be doing mister! I have to be at the airport at 8 and your my ride!"

"Ohh yeahh.." He said quietly.

Viv glared at me, again. I juts turned around and threw my suitcase out of the bus.

I walked back into the bunks to see Dylan slowly getting ready.

I stood there for a couple seconds and tapped my toe.

I looked at my watch..7:30. I groned.

"You know what Dee, I'm just gonna take a cab." I went over a hugged him as he was trying to tie his shoe and kiss him on the forehead.

"No but.."

"Call me when you get safely to Europe & if anything interesting happens. Love you & good luck kidd."

I walked swiftly out the bus door and grabbed my suitcase laying before me.

I slipped my hand into my over sized purse and took out my oversized sunglasses to shield my eyes from the morning sun.

I glimpsed a starbucks across the street. Curse my coffee adiction.

As i was ordering my venti white choclate mocha and diled a cab service to come pick me up.

Luckly i was in the city so it wouldn't take so long.

I sat in a booth, sipping my coffee, waiting for my cab.

I looked down at my watch again..7:45

i was starting to stress when a cab pulled up outside to my relief.

I hurried to the door when i collided with someone who seemingly was trying to do the same thing.

I spilled my coffee, luckily not on me and i angrily look over at the perpetrator.

There stood a shortish guy with big glasses similar to mine and a black hood over his head.

He looked down at my spilled coffee and said,

"Uhh, sorry I'm in a hurry.If i ever see you again I'll make it up to you."

He laughed slightly and continued out the door.

"What a jerk." I spat, then realized the cab outside a hurried to get to the airport.

*

I sighed in relief as i saw my gate. Chicago to LAX.

A wave of happiness ran over me know that I'd be going back to MY and Amanda's apartment and get to sleep in MY bed not those cursed bunks I've been sleeping in

And I actually haven't thought about it until now but i missed the girls a lot.

Theres one thing about have a boy best friends and that is you have to have 3 other best friends of the same sex to keep you sane.

I smiled as I was the last one on the plane heading for home.

There was one problem, the plane was packed.

"Please God, don't let me have to sit between a fat guy and a lady with a baby." I said to myself.

I was about to give up hope of ever seeing my home again when I saw the very back window seat open.

I walked over and put my thing over head, but when i looked down i gaped at the irony of it all.

Sitting next to my empty seat was the hooded jerk from starbucks with his headphones in a head laid back and sunglasses still on.

I almost laughed at the situation,"I guess he's going to have to pay me back after all."

I lightly tapped him on the shoulder,"Is anyone sitting there?" I asked amused.

He stared at me for a second in disbelief, "Are you stalking me?"

I rolled my eyes and stepped over him to take my seat.

"So, how are you going to 'make it up to me'." I laughed as he just sat there awkwardly and kind of scared.

"Are you a secret agent or something that wants revenge on me because i spilled your coffee? I am really sorry.."

I cut him off with my laughing.

"Haven't you ever heard coincidences?

He laughed slightly, "Not to this extent."

"Well I'm Gabby." I stuck out my hand.

He hesitated and then reached up to his head and pulled off his hood and glasses.

He just smiled and said,"Nice to meet you Gabby."

I gaped, my greenish eyes got round and looking stupid my hand was still stuck out.


Sign up to rate and review this story