Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > & The Record Won't Stop Skipping

Mystery Jerk Unmasked

by gabtron 1 review

oh dangg who is it? =]] you'll like this one.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-01-30 - 693 words

0Unrated
"Umm, are you ok?" He said a laughed a little.

I unfroze and placed both hands in my lap. I laughed nervously.

"Yeah..I'm just kinda shocked."

He chuckled a little, "Why?"

I leaned over a little and whispered, "Well, in cases you didn't notice, you're Pete Wentz."

He looked impressed & confused."You know who I am?"

"Well yeah, you only 1/4 of my favorite band ever." I smiled.

He cheeks reddened a bit."Thanks, I never really thought I'd ever get recognized."

There was an awkward silence until i thought a question to ask.

"So what brings you to my home state of California?"

He looked greatful that i broke the silence.

"I'm actually heading out to the studio so we can start recording our new record. What brought you to my wonderful home state of Illinois?"

"I was on tour with my friends band,I am or should i say was the merch girl." Petes
eyes lit up.

"What's your friends bands name?" He asked excitidly.

I cocked my eyebrows, "A Small Simple Love Affair..."

"Dude, i was totally at that show and I've been checking them out for a while."

"Oh gah, your we're there?" I flushed slightly. His eyes lit up again and smiled.

"That was you who went up and sang the last song!?"

"Yeah.." I said timidly.

He smiled at me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You guys were great, one of the best renditions I've heard in a while."

This is the part where i probably would of fainted if we weren't at such a high altitude.

I played down my total jubilation by saying, "Thanks, it really wasn't that bad?"

He laughed and took his hand off my shoulder, "Nahh, i would let you guys do a cover for us anytime."

I shook my head, "You would take that back if you heard me sing Dance,Dance." I laughed at the thought.

He thought about is and then scrunched his nose up."Yeahh your right, i could only imagine."

I faked being hurt and lightly punched him in the arm.

"Hey, no fair mister I set myself up for that one."

He laughed and slightly ruffled my hair. "I think I'm starting to like you..your so ..so..Gabbalicious."

I stared at him for a couple seconds wanting to bust up laughing and shook my head.

"I give you props, I've actually never heard that one before."

He brushed his shoulder off.

"What can i say? I just totally rock at making up nick names."

I rolled my eyes.

"Well , since i have a totally ridiculous nickname, I think i have to make you one equally as ridiculous."

"Go ahead and try." He said smugly, "You'll never match up to my nicknaming power, buahah."

I laughed at him. "I've already got it."

"No way." I smiled evily.

"I dubb you Pete the Freak." He looked at me with a blank expression.

"Thats all you could come up with." I laughed. "I mean Gabbalicious is just so...Gabbalicious but Pete the Freak is just kinda...lame."

I smiled brightly and patted him on the head. "Thats why it suits you perfectly!"

He crossed his arms a pouted. "Meany....& I'm still way better then you at making up nicknames."

With that he stuck out his tounge at me and laid his head down on the air plane pillow to got to sleep.

I laughed and leaned my head on my own.

"Night Pete....the Freak." I giggled and couldn't help but hear he was too.

"Weird.." I thought to myself as i tried to drift off.

"I'm never usually that comfortable with anyone i first meet. But he's just so..likable or it's like i almost know him."

Then it hit me.

"He reminded me exactly of Dylan, he might even look a little like him too."

My heart skipped a beat as i felt a head come in contact with my shoulder.

I looked down to see Pete slightly snoring.

I closed my eyes and smiled until i dozed of into a light sleep.



**dont worry guys, they'll start getting longer and better.
i promise =]
Sign up to rate and review this story