Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > & The Record Won't Stop Skipping

Welcom To LA

by gabtron 1 review

what you want to get into my pants?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 714 words

0Unrated
Petes POV
------

THUMP

Juice...

THUD


"Patrick..I wanna ride the pony next.."

THUMP

I jolted my head up from my restless sleep to find the beverage lady noisley going

down the aisle wither her cart, bumping into ever other chair because of the sudden turbulence.

I shook more of the sleep out of my eyes and noticed my left shoulder seemed a little heavier.

I looked down to see Gabby peacefully sleeping. I smiled a little bit remembering

how I "accidentally" fell asleep on her shoulder before.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to say that we have reached our final destination,

sunny Los Angeles, California. Sit tight for a bit, for we will be landing and then

you folks can get on your way." I was stunned.

"Did I really sleep all that way?"

After the announcement ended Gabby stirred and yawned. She looked up at me, slightly blushed and took her head off my shoulder.

"Sorry.." She laughed slightly.

I smiled. "Were hereeeee."

Her smile grew wider as she looked out the window and saw the plane descending.

She turned to me. "Thanks for acting as my human pillow, I was knocked out most of the way."

"Proud to be at your service, miss." I pretended to bow and she giggled. For the

first time of the whole trip I looked at her and saw how beautiful she really was.

She had light brownish hair that went down to her shoulders and hazel eyes that

almost looked like gold. And when she smiled it made her features look ten times better.

She must of caught me staring because she began to look around self consciously.

I quickly stopped, feeling embarrassed as we sat there awkwardly.

"Well thanks for everything Pete.." She said trying to withdraw the silence.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "I didn't do anything but spill you coffee and be a

total jerk, I should be thanking you for not wanting to beat me up."

She smiled slowly." Well...then i guess i have to take you up on the "I will totally make it up if I ever see you again" thing won't I?"

Before I got to answer we jolted as the plane touched down and came to a stop.

I smiled, remembering my promise. "Yeahh, I think you just might have too."

*

We dragged our bags through the endless terminals, me still not knowing how i was

going to make it up to her but knowing i had to make it good.

"I think i have an idea.." She said as she came out of her train of thought and flashed a smile at me.

I sighed in relief because i literally knew nothing about this town.

"Shoot, cowboy."

"Since I live in Venice Beach, which is close to Hollywood, which is close to

Burbank where your recording,I thought that i could show you around while you wine

and dine me and we'll call it even...?"

I thought about the guys still back in Chicago, knowing i still had a few day to spare before they came down.

"Sounds like a date Gabs." She looked at me and overly exaggerated flipping her hair.

"Thats Gabbalicious to you."

I looked down at her, "I genuinely have not had this much fun with one person in a long time."

She cocked her eyebrows. "Pete, we were in a plane flying a long distance and now were walking through one of the biggest airports in the world. Biggg fun if you ask me."

"No..it's just..i dunno." I sighed.

She laughed slightly. "I know what you mean Pete, i was kidding. I had fun with you today too."

She stopped in her tracks and started laughing hysterically.

I cocked my eyebrows wondering if i actually befriended a mental patient.

She shook her head, still laughing and pointed down at my legs.

"Pete..were wearing the same pants."

I smiled at her widely. "What size."

"3"

My smile widened even more. "You know what that means."

She looked at me suspiciously. "What?"

"We can share pants! Duhh."

"Woah Pete, trying to get in my pants already!?" She laughed.

I rolled my eyes and put and arm around her shoulder.

"I dub thee Gabbalicious my new bestest friend in LA."


Sign up to rate and review this story