Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > & The Record Won't Stop Skipping

How Dirty Boys Get Clean.

by gabtron 0 reviews

Pink lufas and and leopard bedding. Buahaha. =]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-20 - 743 words

0Unrated
"I'm HOMEEEE!" I yelled into the apartment I shared with my other best friend Amanda.

Pete huffed into the door behind me and almost collapsed on the floor because he insisted on carrying both or our bags up the two flights of stairs.

"Waterrrr." He gasped. I walked into the kitchen and threw him a water bottle our of the fridge.

I walked over to the message machine which read 'one new message' which i thought was weird because Amanda has been here the whole time I was gone.

I pushed the play button: "Gabbbbyy! I know your probably wondering where the hell I am and im sorry i not there to greet you but I'm in the valley right now with my mom because the loneliness was killing me. But don't worry I'll be back on Monday. Ahh i miss youu! Later."

I looked back at Pete who was laying across my couch flipping through the channels on the TV.

I walked over to him and laughed. "Make yourself at home Pete."

He smiled sheepishly at me. "Already ahead of you on that one Gabs."

"Well I'm gonna go unpack but you can help yourself to anything that looks edible in the fridge."

He clicked off the TV and jumped over the back of the couch.

"Unless you want a stinky date tonight, can i barrow your shower?"

I pretended to think about it. "Hmmm, yeah I guess. I'm more partial to having a clean date anyways."

He sniffed him pits and pretended to get woozy. "Good choice."

I scrunched up my nose pushed him into the bathroom and threw in a bright pink lufa from my bag.

He cocked his eyebrows.

"How dirty boys get clean." I laughed and shut the door.

Right as I walked into my bedroom I heard a yelp from the bathroom.

"GAbbbbs.Which one is hot and which is cold!"

I laughed and shook my head. "Left cold, right hot."

"You could of told me that before I became a human popsicle!"

I smirked and walked back into my bedroom and started to unpack which entailed dumping my suitcase into my empty dresser.

After i unpacked to the best of my ability i collapsed onto my leopard comforter on my queen size bed and sighed contently.

I loved my life at that very moment, i had everyone i needed and more.

And not to mention Peter Wentz was in my shower.

I laughed because it seemed crazy but i really didn't care.

I opened my eyes and jumped a little because Pete was standing next to my bed looking down at me only in a towel.

He smirked a little. "Why were you smiling?"

I paused for a bit.

"Well maybe because life is good for once, it's just mellow and theres nothing to worry about."

Pete laughed again and i glared at him.

"You sound like Joe when he's stoned."

I laughed and threw one of my pillows at him and he almost dropped his towel.

He cocked his eyebrows and started to walk closer to me. "Do you want this towel to come off missy?"

I shrieked and jumped to the other side of my bed. "No..no..I'm sorry! Truce!"

I grabbed a pillow from my bed and put it over my face. From what i could hear Pete was now jumping on my bed as i was heading toward the door, the pillow still clamped to my face.

"Gabbbbssss, I might be jumping on your bed naked and you'll never know!" He started laughing.

"Peettee." I whined. "No one jumps naked on my bed except me when I'm home alone."

"Ohh I see." He laughed and stopped jumping, under the pillow my face was turning red."

"Your make me embarrassed like no other Peter Wentz."

I felt him come over to me and put an arm around me.

"Thats a good thing right?" He whispered into my ear. My stomach flip flopped and i shrugged.

"Oh, and I'm not naked." He chuckled. I dropped the pillow from my face and that instant our eyes met. We stood there smiling at each other for a bit until I blinked.

"I'm gonna got take a shower Peter and when I get out you better be fully clothed."

He wiggled his eyebrows. "Aye,aye captain."







i planned in making this one longer but I'm tired.
but i love reviews, they make my world go round.
=]








Sign up to rate and review this story