Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > & The Record Won't Stop Skipping

Movie Night

by gabtron 2 reviews

I love the Wedding Singer && Dibbs. Yeah Dibbs are good.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-10 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 927 words

0Unrated
I opened the door from the bathroom and saw Pete in only his jeans sitting indian style on my kitchen counter eating cookie dough ice cream from the container.

I went to the kitchen and hopped up onto the counter with him.

"Damn you take loong ass showers." He said with a mouth full of ice cream.

I glared, grabbed the spoon away from him and took a bite.

"Get used to it buddy." I smiled exagrently. He rolled his eyes.

"I was thinking, maybe we could just stay in tonight, rent a movie or 2. I mean you can show me around tomarrow?"

I smiled at the idea. "Yeah, i'm pretty beat...movie night is offically on!" With that i jumped of the counter and grabbed my car keys.

"Wait, I thought we were staying in?" He pouted.

"Blockbuster, duhhh." He did the 'ohhh' look, jumped of the counter also and grabbed his hoodie.

I jumped out of my car and ran into Blockbuct excitedly, Pete trailing me. I looked at my watch. 6:15.

"We're so getting like five movies, we have all night." Pete rubbed his hands together and smiled evily.

"You do not know what you just got yourself into." With that he dashed off looking for movies.

In a matter of mintues he found me with a stack of movies in his arms. I cocked my eybrows at him.

"Ok, were all set." He smile like a little kid.

"Woah there turbo, I get to choose some too!"

"I garentee you'll like all these movies, theres..." And he started nameing all the movies he had in his grasp ranging from all different genras.

I was actually pretty impressed with his choices and he could tell.

He smiled his Peter Wentz smile and said,"See i told youuu Gabsss."

"Ok lets rent these puppies, we're wasting the night away!"

As we were driving home we relized we had nothing really edible in my fridge so we went to the grocery store to pick up some goodies.

"To the candy isle!" I said as we entered the store and I jumped on Petes back. He galloped away like a little pony to where the candy was. Lets just say people stared a lot.

We decided on Milk Duds, Sour Gummy Worms, Peanut M&Ms and Starbursts. As we were standing in line i remembered one more thing.

"Gabs where are you going?"

"Dibbs!" He just satred at me confused and a ran in the oppisite direction. A couple seconds later i returned with the chcolate covered ice creme balls of goodness.

"Mmk, were good to go now." He just laughed and shook his head, the cashire kinda just looked at us weird.

When we got home we put the sugary goodness on the kitchen counter.

"All we need now is some comfy clothes."

He smiled and ran into my room. "Im soooo barrowing you leopard PJs!"

"Oh no your not!" I yelled and ran after him.

When i got into my room he already had them halfway on, I saw this an tackled him.

"Rape!" He yelled. I glared and still presisted to take the pants away.

He look at me as i tried to get his legs out of my pants and smiled slyly.

"Trying to undress me already?" I stopped relizing how compremising this looked and punched him in the arm.

"Bitch."

He smiled girlishly. "You know it." He stood up and walked to my dresser and started going through it.

"Well you could wear the cute little cow ones, or these with the stars on them, or.." I grabbed the cow one a presisted to change in front of him.

He just stood there and stared for a second looking shocked, but then he looked away in embarresment. I smile smugly.

"What Pete, never seen a girl in her undies before?" I pinched he cheek and started to walk into the living room to prepare for our movie marathon.

He walked out a couple seconds later with only my leopard Pjs on and his hoodied zipped half way up, exsposing some of his chest. His hood was on and some of his dark hair swept across his hazel eyes.

He obviously caught me staring because he started to smile. I averted my gaze, laughed a bit and snuggled into the couch. He came over ans sat too but a little too far for my likings.

"Ok, Wentzanator what should we watch first?"

He thought for a bit. "Definatly, Wedding Singer."

I smile and nodded. "Good choice." He popped the DVD in and came a sat down a little closer then last time. I smiled to myself.

I grabbed a blanket and put it over both of us.

He looked at me. "I'm cold." Liar.

I scooted a little closer to him, he paused for a second and put one of his arms around me. He smelled lightly of cologne which was a good thing because it was always 10 times better when boys smelled good.

We just stayed like that for the duration of the movie, almost scared to move and maybe not really wanting to let go of eachother.

The screen went black and we were both drowsy. I was half on top of him , my head lying in the crook of his shoulder, his arm still lying cofertably around me.

I heard his breathing getting shallower, signaling he was drifting off to sleep. I smile and my eyes fluttered closed, for what i can say one of the best sleeps of my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story