Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Why is this bedroom so cold, turned away on your side?

One

by prettypoizon 1 review

Charlee is crying again. Pretty soon Leiya will start, you just know it. Amber bottles litter the coffee table, some half full, some empty. In a few days, they'll flood to the side tables and book ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-01-29 - 268 words

1Original
Charlee is crying again. Pretty soon Leiya will start, you just know it. Amber bottles litter the coffee table, some half full, some empty. In a few days, they'll flood to the side tables and book shelves, until Charlee throws a fit and smashes a few of them. Then you'll have to pick them up.

Big, fat tears roll down Charlee's olive cheeks, dripping from her deep brown eyes. She clutches Leiya like a tiny doll.

"Joe, please, please, Joey..." she sobs, "...stay here tonight, just one night, don't go..."

"Fuck, Charlee, quit cryin' before you wake up the baby!" you snap, covering your ears.

"'Fuck this, Charlee, fuck that, Charlee!' That's all I ever hear from you!"

You look at her in disgust. Charlotte is her real name, but you call her Charlee. 'SH-arlee', nothing like 'Charlie'. Your eyes soften a little; sometimes you forget how beautiful she is; your Italian angel. Olive skin, big brown eyes, tumbling black curls.

"Why are you looking at me like that?!" she yells.

Leiya's tiny eyes flutter open; she looks at you for a split second; and then she starts to wail.

"Charlee, goddammit!" you yell.

"Joe, stop yelling!"

"Look who's fucking talking!"

You stand up abruptly, and storm towards the door.

"Joe, stop!" Charlee cries, jumping up.

Leiya wails louder. You open the door, and get one last look at them; your Italian angel, her face tear stained, and your baby girl, with her curly blonder hair...how the fuck did she get blonde hair? Both you and Charlee have dark hair.

And you slam the door behind yourself.
Sign up to rate and review this story