Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A sense of function but a disregard

I was here and now I'm gone

by getup_n_go 6 reviews

she was there and then she was gone

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-30 - Updated: 2007-01-30 - 2515 words

3Original
Part Six: "I was here and now I'm gone"

And how the grace with which she walked into your life
Will stay with you in your steps


Patrick stood in silent dread as he watched the second girl he ever loved walk out on him. He wanted to cry, he wanted to scream, but he mostly wanted to chase after her. God, he didn't want her to leave. Andy stood silently, his heart slightly heavy over the whole situation. Patrick could do nothing else but stare at Andy is total question as Andy gazed back. He wasn't sure what to say, or if he should say anything at all...

She continued walking, wiping the tears from her face as she went. She was staring at her boots as she went and wasn't look at where she was going, which resulted in her walking directly into Dirty who was helping move merchandise into the venue. He turned around and saw her eyes were swollen and puffy and immediately said, "Spill."

She began crying once more; telling him in confidence about kissing Andy and breaking Patrick's heart, for the first time getting it all out of her system and it hurt her more to finally say it out loud. Dirty held her when she was done, he gave the best hugs ever. As she stood hugging him, happy that someone was providing her with comfort, her phone began notifying her of a text message, then another, then another and yet another.

She sighed and leaned off of Dirty's shoulder, wiping the wetness from her cheeks. She opened her phone to see five new text messages from Andy. Dirty stood rubbing her back, feeling sorry mostly for Patrick, but a little for her and not really knowing what to say or do. All he knew was that he didn't want her to leave.
Andy:
Come back ill fix this

Andy:
Dont leave right now, pls?

Andy:
I feel terrible, pls come back!

Andy:
Im sorry for ruining everything, pls dont leave

Andy:
Lets talk about this, dont go!

She wasn't sure how, but she cried more as she read Andy's pleading and apologies.

"You're too good, Dirty, but I have to go, I'm so sorry. Stay in touch tough, okay?" she asked him. He nodded and hugged her once more and said goodbye as she quickly walked out of his life as well...

Pete gazed down the hallway and watched as she bumped into Dirty who stopped her at the doorway. Dirty looked at her concerned and Pete saw her begin to talk animatedly, crying the whole time. Dirty kept his concerned face until she finished talking, when he wrapped his arms around her and Pete saw her whole body shake with tears on his shoulder. Pete furrowed his eyebrows, concerned over how and why the shit hit the fan. He turned his back on Dirty and walked to the other dressing room. He opened the door and walked into a tense fog. Patrick was sitting on the couch, staring blankly at his feet, his headphones blaring. Andy was on his phone, texting someone furiously. Pete walked over and sat next to Patrick, sadness in his eyes. Pete tapped him on the shoulder, Patrick turned to look at him as Pete backed his headphones away from his ear.

"You okay, dude?" he asked him. Patrick sighed and then shrugged. He wasn't okay that was for sure. He was in so much pain, he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to perform tonight. Andy suddenly stood up with an annoyed sigh and walked out of the room.

"I can't fucking believe he did this to me..." Patrick said softly as Andy left. Pete shook his head.

"Dude, I don't want to make this worse, but she's the one who started it. Yeah, Andy always had this crush on her but she cornered him and kissed him," Pete said as watched Patrick's face fall.

"You knew about this?" Patrick asked. Pete suddenly felt guilty.

"Dude, I was going to tell you, I just...I couldn't -- " he began.

"Why were you protecting her? I'm supposed to be your best friend!" Patrick said, suddenly feeling extremely betrayed.

"I was protecting our band. I wasn't taking her side over yours or Andy's! It's been an irrational fear for me that a girl was going to break us up and if you guys keep this shit up, that's exactly what's going to happen! How is a girl going to be more important than your boys? Than your work?" Pete said. Patrick stood up, feeling himself getting upset. He threw his headphones down and turned to Pete.

"I fucking love her. I've only ever loved one other girl before her and she promised she wasn't going to do to me what the last one did! She fucking promised! What is so wrong with me that the two girls I've loved had to cheat on me?" Patrick asked, aiming for a rhetorical question.

"Well, I can't really say for the first one, but I think that it was about too much space and too much time apart. The motivation for this one is beyond me. I know she loves you, dude. I know she would die for you, I know she would do anything. I know all she did was kiss him, but..." Pete trailed off, Patrick had put his head in his hands and Pete decided to back track, "There's nothing wrong with you, Patrick. It's her. She doesn't deserve you if she can do that to you. You'll find someone who knows how to treat you right," Pete added.

Patrick sat down and groaned, "This may sound stubborn and selfish, but I don't want someone else, I want her. I wanted to try and live my life with her, Pete, I opened up to her when I thought I couldn't ever fall in love again. She's become more important to me in the shortest amount of time then my previous girlfriend. It took us forever to get to the level I'm at with her. I just want her in my life, I can't believe I just pushed her away," Patrick said.

"Well, then I guess it's up to you. Do you have it in your heart to forgive her for kissing Andy, or are you just going to let her keep going?" Pete said.

"I want to forgive her, I need to forgive her. After the show, I'll call her and try to get her back here," Patrick finished. Joe came into the room a second later and looked around confused.

"We're on in an hour...where's Andy? And what's with the long faces?" He asked, walking in and shutting the door.

"I'm not really concerned about Andy right now," Patrick muttered...

Andy left the room after the lack of response from her. She was really going to leave and he was going to kick himself if he didn't do something to stop her. Everyone on the tour loved her and would be pissed that he was the reason she had to go. He walked up the hallway, stopping to ask Dirty where she went and if he'd seen her. Dirty shrugged but told him she left the venue. Andy groaned and deiced to attempt going out the back entrance, even though fans were probably everywhere.

He saw the bus a few feet ahead, and watched as the door opened and she stepped out, bags packed and ready to go. He picked up his pace as he began running towards her.

She got startled as she saw Andy heading for her, couldn't he take a hint?

"Andy! What are you doing? I'm leaving and there's nothing to stop me. Patrick doesn't love me anymore and no one wants me here, so just leave me alone! I'm so mad, sad and frustrated I could kill you right now!" she said as he stopped in front of her. He shook his head, sliding his hands down her arms and grabbing her hands.

"Don't leave, at least not mad or sad or anything. You're important to so many people here, myself included. So we made a mistake, it happens. I think we are both sorry," he said. She smiled at him softly, his hair blowing in the winter air. She pulled her jacket tighter around her body.

"I'm not. I'm not sorry I kissed you, Andy. Even knowing what I know now I would've probably still done it. I love Patrick and losing him is killing me, but at least now I know how I feel about you," she said, trailing off and bringing her eyes to the ground. Andy shifted, shivering now with the freezing air touching his skin. Shaking, he brought his hand to her chin and looked in her eyes. They were brimming with sadness, but something inside of her looked peaceful, at ease. Andy couldn't help it, he shouldn't have to feel guilty. He brought his lips to hers and kissed her softly at first, then deepened the kiss getting closer to her because she felt nice and warm. She got backed up to the side of the bus, the cool sides of it almost comforting; she just felt her body temperature rise. Andy suddenly brought his kisses away from her lips and down to her neck, sucking gently at the skin of her left ear, and then trailing his kisses across her neck to her right ear. She gasped as she felt Andy's lips working at her skin and his facial hair tickling her as well.

"Andy," she managed to gasp out. He lifted his head and looked at her. Her eyes were begging him to take her, right there on the cold pavement, but instead he grabbed her hand and led her onto the bus. She began to shiver, not from the cold anymore, but from the feelings coursing through her body. Was she really going to do this? And should she feel guilty? After all, Patrick sent her away; he didn't want to see her anymore so why should she?

Andy wasted no time, pulling her jacket off while kissing her hard on the mouth. She groaned, his fingers now tracing the outline of her waist. She grabbed his belt loops and pulled him backwards as she walked to the couch, turning them around so he was sitting and she climbed on top of him, strattling his lap. Andy felt his arousal ten fold, this was the most anxious he had felt in years. He grasped the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head, throwing his glasses to the side and trailing his kisses down to her neck. She made inaudible gasps, raking her fingers through his hair and down his back. He skillfully unclasped her bra, casting it off, bringing his lips to her nipples and lightly nipping at them, causing her to yelp softly. She began groping, gasping and yanking at anything she could, mostly his t-shirt, which he then backed out of and let her toss it away. She quickly began pulling at his belt, frantically trying to get his pants open. Once she did, she reached in his underwear and pulled out her prize, slowly jerking him off while he worked his kisses over her chest, neck and lips.

He began his own moans, feeling his pulse begin to race. He brought his hands away from her back, which he had been caressing, to the belt on her jeans, gently opening it, then working on the button and zipper. He slipped his fingers into her pants once they were open, and was met with the feel of her severe arousal. His fingers worked expertly on her most sensitive area, causing her to bring his head to his shoulder, where she rested, grinding herself into his hand, gasping softly, every nerve ending in her body on edge. She continued to stroke him, but soon Andy pushed her away, just to lay her down, yanking her jeans away from her body, and kicking his own off as well. He pushed her panties to the side and pushed his length inside of her. She arched her back at the feeling of him inside of her, letting out a small yell as he began thrusting...

Joe was sitting, jiggling his leg nervously where himself, Pete and Patrick were waiting by the side of the stage. They were on in twenty minutes, and Andy was still MIA. He glanced at his watch again, now getting worried. He saw Andy leaving the building out the back door, thinking he must have forgotten something on the bus.

"Guys, I'll be right back," Joe said standing up.

"Dude, where are you going? We're on in less than fifteen minutes," Pete said.

"I'm going to get Andy, I'll be right back," he said. Pete went to object but Patrick grabbed his arm, shaking his head. Patrick didn't want any part of what Andy was doing, and he needed Pete to be with him...

She grasped at Andy's shoulders, biting her lip every time he talked dirty to her. The words sent shivers through her body; he knew exactly how to push her further. She gently pushed him away from her and he laid on his back, watching with a rushed excitement as she placed her body above his, sitting down on him and digging her nails into his chest. She began a pace leaning back a little so he could it her at the perfect spot. Andy grunted as he matched her rhythm, his hands on her hips, helping guide her movements. The couple suddenly got lost in their new passion, each of them closed their eyes, just feeling each other in the most inmate way possible and loving each passing second...

Joe found himself jogging towards the bus; his watch warned him that the show was starting in less than five minutes. He opened the door, stepping up, then suddenly stopping. He heard heated gasps and moans coming from inside the bus and suddenly felt stupid. Of course, Andy was going to take advantage of her new single status. He groaned to himself, the last fucking thing he wanted was to get in the middle of this mess.

"Andy! The show starts in three minutes!" he yelled into the bus, turning around and walking away. Andy's eyes flew open, as hers did.

"Shit," they both muttered. Then had just finished and now Andy was scrambling to pull his clothes on, and rushed away, without so much as a "thanks" to her. She sighed, and looked out the window, seeing her cab had arrived. She threw her clothes on and rushed out the door, pulling on her jacket. She sat in the back seat of the cab and smoothed out her hair.

"Can you take me to the airport, please? Thank you," she said. The driving nodded and she felt nothing as the tour bus disappeared from her vision.

*********
Just a flip of the wrist
I'd be wavin' you goodbye
Sign up to rate and review this story