Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll Blame It On The Planes

chapter fourteen: Let's stay positive.

by SongbirdFlyAway 7 reviews

Drey gets by with a little help from her friends... aka Patrick and Joe.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-30 - Updated: 2007-01-31 - 1362 words

4Ambiance
I didn't want to be outside anymore. I wanted to stay holding Patrick, but I wanted to get back inside. My tears had dried and I wanted everyone to see that I was okay, that I wasn't dramatic and causing a scene.

"Let's go inside."

Patrick smiled at me and put his arm around my neck and we walked inside.

Andy was standing there comically like a little boy who just got yelled at by his mother: hands folded in front of him, head down, and his foot twisting around the carpet. "I'm sorry Audrey. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and let your business be known to the world."

I couldnt help but giggle. Pete punched him in the arm and re-crossed his arms "Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd?!"

Andy kept twisting his foot around "Oh yeah... annnnnd it will never happen again and I love you."

That was it - I bursted into laughter. How could you stay mad at Andy Hurley? It wasn't possible.

"It's okay Andy. None of this would have happened if I didn't allow myself to get allured into your sex appeal." I laughed. Joe laughed. Andy giggled. Pete laughed louder than anyone. I glanced at Patrick. Patrick was giving me this furrowered browed look that had disappointment written all over it. My heart sank. I was joking about something that I didn't find very funny and Patrick knew it.

I stopped laughing and took a breath in. "This sucks." I said out loud and slumped against the wall. Joe, Pete, and Andy stopped laughing... they now felt for me. Patrick was right... it's okay to be upset about something that hurts you.

Pete came over and put his arm around my shoulders. "Wanna talk about it babylove?"

I smiled at him and put my head on his shoulder. "No, it's okay... really. I just don't think I'm in a joking mood. I'm sorry."

Joe chimed in. "Don't be sorry... break ups suck. And I can't even imagine how you're feeling... the longest relationship that I've been in wasn't even a year."

I hated people feeling sorry for me and I didn't want to pour my heart out to Fall Out Boy. I just wanted to occupy my mind with something else.

After a while of the guys were talking about the band and tour, and me sitting with a magazine in the corner chair, I noticed got a text message. I smiled and looked over to the other side of the room where the boys were sitting. Patrick, phone in hand, nodded his head and smiled.

I looked back down at the text. From Patrick: I'm bored. Let's go talk.

I went to stand up and he shook his head and pulled out his phone and I waited for the vibration of mine. I looked at the text.

From Patrick: Wait 3 minutes, then come.

I smiled and nodded. Patrick stood up and walked toward the living room. The guys didn't even seem to notice.
Three minutes later I followed and Patrick was standing with the door open and my jacket in his hand. I smiled and took it.

"Where are we going?"

"Sshh... to get something to eat. I think we need some time alone to talk... and if food's involved everyone will definitely want to come."

I skipped towards the car and clapped my hands. "I'm sooo hungry, thank you for doing this!!"

He parked his car on the street in front of a whole in the wall cafe and sighed and looked down.

"Why did you do it?"

I sighed and slumped back in my seat. "Honestly - I really dont know. There wasn't an attraction between me and Andy, it just happened. I knew I could have stopped it, but I didn't. To be honest, over the past week I've realized that Mitch isn't the one for me and we have definitely lost that spark. But I just didn't want it to end like this."

Patrick finally looked at me and spoke in a way where his voice sounded hurt. "But it just doesn't seem like you."

I put my eyes to the floor, I couldn't bare to look him in the eye. I was ashamed and he was disappointed. "It's not like me. That's why Mitch took it so hard too, I was so casual about it. I can't believe it actually happened but I can't change it. I called Mitch and told him right away and he flipped out. He said that I was a groupie whore and I just did it for bragging rights. It was weird, I've never ever heard him like that before ever. It really scared me, it wasn't a good breakup by any means."

A few tears made their way out of my eyes and Patrick wiped them away.
His face softened out of remorse. "Audrey - what exactly happened if you don't mind me asking?"

I smiled at him. "It doesn't seem like you to be so nosey."

He smiled back at me. "Well, I know I've known you for only a little bit, but I really care about you. And I know how much it sucks to lose someone you think is your one and only. I just want to be here for you."

I smiled at him. "Well... Andy kissed me and for some reason I kissed him back because it felt good and it was different. I havn't kissed anyone other than Mitch in a long, long time. I was curious and things went a little too far. It's not like either of us had feelings for eachother, it sucks. It was pointless and nothing good came out of it."

I felt myself getting angry.

Patrick gave a sympathetic smile "Well maybe nothing good is coming from it just yet. And I don't mean the sex with Andy part, I don't see how any good can come out of that EVER. I mean, the breaking away from Mitch part. Maybe there's just something better out there that you should experience."

I looked at him and smiled a smile that quickly dropped with thought. "Hey - you wanna go in and get some food?"

I didn't wait for an answer, just opened my door and walked toward the cafe.

We were greeted by Pete, arms crossed and brow furrowed when we walked back into the house. He was tapping his foot and glaring. "Where were you two?"

I giggled and Patrick took his coat off and turned to him. "We snuck out to get food."

Pete jumped and pointed dramatically at us. "I FUCKING KNEW IT! YOU WENT TO GET FOOD WITHOUT ME! Patrick -- you know how hungry I was. You better have brought me something back."

Patrick nodded and started to stick his finger down his throat and tilt his head back. Pete rolled his eyes "You're the shittiest person ever." He stormed off and Patrick and I laughed and made our way into the living room.

There was a scruffy looking guy there who needed no introduction. Dirty. It had to have been.

"Hey Dirty" Patrick smiled at the bear and sat down on the couch, me taking a seat next to him.

Dirty looked at me. "I guess you're the chick who's taking my place on the Europe tour."

I smiled sarcastically "I guess so."

He rolled his eyes. Someone was jealous. "Well sweetie, it's not exactly taking my place. I've been around for years, and not just because I slept with someone in the band."

My face got red hot and I look to the ground. Dirty had a bottle of liquor in his hand and now I guess I know what they were talking about while we were gone.

"Nahh Drey's cool... we all just really want her to come. You are still gonna come right?!" Thank god for Joe. He was a sweetheart.

I smiled and tried my best to stay positive "Yes! Yes I am coming on the Europe tour with you guys." I looked over at Patrick who was already looking at me and returned his smile. Europe with Fall Out Boy might not be so bad afterall.

________________________________________________________________________________

R-r-r-r-r-read and review!!
Sign up to rate and review this story